• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Caught this boi at a Target

    Pokémon GO - Caught this boi at a Target


    Caught this boi at a Target

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Needs a little of this... Oh! And take a little of that!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Caught a nice picture of mew

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Yo just got first shiny treecko soo happy looks kinda cool

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Giratina admiring the work of local artists, Long Island City, NY

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Shiny Arbok found in Wild. Kept my distance as they can be aggressive.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Haunted house

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Shiny Caterpie chilling out on a stone. Might have been what yesterday’s Arbok was looking for.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Finish your Tea ��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    My shiny Koffing is super happy I took him out to eat :) Really love his colour scheme.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Monkey Boi caught this one during quarantine.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Why all legendaries should be the weekly research reward.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    There is currently no incentive to finishing the weekly research tasks for (most) players and that's frustrating. It used to be something I looked forward to every week. Waking up on that 7th day and having a chance at a legendary, and sometimes even a possibility of a shiny, would get me so excited to redeem that final task. And now, we get Trapinch. A Pokemon that has already had a community day is even more of a slap in the face and gives me no incentive to even collect a task each day.

    My suggestion:

    There are currently 35 legendaries available in Pokemon Go. Even if you remove the lake trios, Regigas (for EX raids), and Reshiram who was just released that still leaves 30 legendary Pokemon that could be in rotation for the weekly research reward. Hell even if you remove the Mewtwos that leaves 28 different Pokemon people could collect at the end of the week.

    For rural players this was the only way for them to get legendaries. Even if they had a 1:30 chance to get a legendary that they needed for their dex I'm sure most players would rather have that chance than no chance at all.

    For end game players it'd still give an incentive to finish a task a day given the chances of getting a legendary with good IVs or a chance at a shiny.

    For a while now the weekly research rewards have been terrible and a far cry from when they were introduced.

    Just my thoughts, I hope Niantic goes back to the good old days eventually.

    TLDR : Put legendaries back in the weekly research pool and leave them all in to make it fresh and exciting for all players.

    submitted by /u/NitoNitoNitoNito
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Scyther very mad that he almost missed the train

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Poor IVs but a nice color scheme.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Psychic Paralegal - He answers my emails before they arrive.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Ready to take on UL

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    It's Patrat day today I guess

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    My game won't open

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    So whenever I open Pokemon Go, it either gets stuck on the Niantic loading screen, or the other one. At first I thought it was just that the servers were down for some reason, so I waited a day. Now three days have passed and I still can't open my game. Is it just my phone, or is there something that I can do to get the game to open?

    submitted by /u/Manoplas123
    [link] [comments]

    What the fork? Do they have a boner?��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    93 IV Shiny Patrat!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    93 IV Shiny Patrat!

    My 36th shiny is Patrat!

    Im just wondering, what are the odds of this happening?Is 1/400 of pokemon shiny or am i wrong?

    https://preview.redd.it/kpjyslzcuw351.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d54d20ec2b9e592cde3619b2ce9a0e3fd5c30fd5

    submitted by /u/Gagsu123
    [link] [comments]

    Hit my limit on gifts received

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    How am I supposed to maintain 200 friends when I hit my limit on gifts I receive? Seems like I have to alternate days opening gifts from friends? What do you guys do? What's the most affective approach to this dilemma?

    submitted by /u/wretchedraccoon
    [link] [comments]

    Oddish is happy to meet his parents!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Adventure sync, health app icon can be set as priority for steps and distance walked would apple watch workouts add distance for me ?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    So for months I have noticed the health app icon with small heart can be set as priority for my steps and distance walked im not very sure what this means. Ive an apple watch and when adventure sync cameout it works great but im wondering is there anyway to get a workout I do steps km walked to be added in game? For distance walked I do see health app icon can be set as priority as well besides my apple watch and iphone, would any workout on apple watch add distance/steps in game? Ive read posts that workouts sometimes count but sometimes dont count at all and dont add anything in game. It is odd because I do have my settings set so the game reads my workout data but when I open the game I get no km for buddy or eggs :/. Has anyone else had luck getting apple watch workouts to count steps distance walked in game? If so I would appreciate any advice as to how to fix this problem.

    submitted by /u/Beastio100
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment