• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Pokémon GO - ROAR! How'd that sound? Sounds like an easy job for my fairies over here...

    Pokémon GO - ROAR! How'd that sound? Sounds like an easy job for my fairies over here...


    ROAR! How'd that sound? Sounds like an easy job for my fairies over here...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Sticker update sure was amazing ��

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    How it feels to collect rewards in Go Battle League

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Just moved here and got shiny instantly..and also easy acces to 2 gym’s from my bed ������

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Winner of last year's State Fair.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Water taxi is here

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    "You want to give me treats, master... lOTs oF TrEeEEaTS..."

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Big sad..

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Heatran raid guide, updated to show Garchomp is real now.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    The Messiah

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I finally evolved my Lairon today and he is beautiful and spots something interesting. Have a good day and remember Aggron loves you.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Here. Drink it. It's cold.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Foxy Shot

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    No luck in finding Sewaddle or Emolga anywhere.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    I kept looking all over my area for Sewaddle and Emolga but I can't find them anywhere since they're rare according to far away PokéStops and hard to find. I also kept on using incenses but I still see ordinary Pokémon. Is there a chance that they're going to spawn in the wild?

    submitted by /u/SeaweedJill
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of the upcoming Porygon Community Day: my collection of 87 Porygon!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    In honor of the upcoming Porygon Community Day: my collection of 87 Porygon!

    I joined Pokemon Go in January of 2019 and started collecting Porygons because I like them. Since I rarely find any in the wild, I basically just tried to trade as many strangers as possible after raids / during community days, offering any pokemon I owned. A lot of people requested Tyranitars and Dragonites and Machamp, but plenty of other people were just happy to help a collector.

    Bit of a bummer that the Community Day will make the collection much less impressive, but on the bright side, I could really do with some shinies! :-)

    My collection of Porygon :)

    submitted by /u/PorygonThree
    [link] [comments]

    Only just a dream...��

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    MY BEST BUDDY,I finnaly hit best buddy’s with my shiny riolu (it took about 35 days) I’m so happy and ready to evolve him.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I had to honor it

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Went to take over my local gym which I usually get kicked out by morning. But I think I have to honor this. https://i.imgur.com/A32BOON.jpg

    submitted by /u/macmood
    [link] [comments]

    [CONCEPT] Some conceptual passes I made that could help people who are high risk get back into the game!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I guess my avatar doesn't want to play with me anymore.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Buddy snapshot not giving me a heart

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    For some reason, I'm not getting a heart after taking a snapshot of my buddy even though I do this daily but it doesn't seem to work today.

    Am I the only one having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Shoiny
    [link] [comments]

    Ditto & Tito

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    New update broke friends list

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I got the new friend's list update yesterday and it broke the gift filter again. Also when I go to open a gift, it is floating at the bottom of the screen instead of the middle. I'm on android. Anyone else see this?

    submitted by /u/jchray
    [link] [comments]

    I made a map based on what gym type IRL cities would have! Sorry for my ineptitude at geography, and sorry if I missed your city.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment