• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Hey trainers, please be aware of what Niantic, and this sub consider to be cheating (rule 3)

    Pokémon GO - Hey trainers, please be aware of what Niantic, and this sub consider to be cheating (rule 3)


    Hey trainers, please be aware of what Niantic, and this sub consider to be cheating (rule 3)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    There has been a considerable uptick in bans related to users talking about cheating on this sub. We follow Niantics trainer guidelines which can be found linked in rule 3 of the sub. https://nianticlabs.com/guidelines/


    Specifically their 4th section

    4 - No cheating

    Don't do it. Play fair. Our games are meant to be played on mobile devices and get you outside to have adventures in the real world. Don't deny yourself or someone else of an authentic gameplay experience by cheating.

    Unfortunately, methods of cheating are limited only by cheaters' imaginations, and include the following:

    using modified or unofficial software, playing with multiple accounts (one account per player), using tools or techniques to alter or falsify your location ("spoofing"), sharing accounts, intentionally exploiting a bug to gain reward, abusing refund policy and mechanism, buying or selling in-game currency or items on third-party platforms, buying/selling/trading accounts, or any other activity that is in violation of Niantic's Terms of Service, available here: https://nianticlabs.com/terms/ 

    The big ones showing up of late are account sharing for whatever reason, and multi accounting.

    Yes we know everyone and their dog has 2 accounts to raid or pvp or trade mons to themselves.

    Niantic officially states this is cheating. If you want this changed take it up with them. If it is ever removed from their trainer guidelines we will reflect that in rule 3.

    The other big one is exploits to gain a reward. There are many many things that could fall under this, but for us, the one we see the most is faking steps in whatever method people can come up with.

    This is clearly against the spirit of the game (going places and catching mons).


    If you admit to cheating on this sub, there will be a ban. Period. This is not negotiable.

    If you disagree with something being a cheat, please refer again to the trainer guidelines, they are pretty clear cut.


    We consider it an endorsement of cheating if you talk about how you have cheated, refer users to cheating resources like dedicated cheating subs or specifically name cheating tools, ask for help from a cheater even if you yourself dont cheat.

    Tangentially related we do not allow gym take down requests or pokemon trade requests(these are also listed in our rules) specifically because we are a global sub and the only way you are getting help globally is from a cheater.

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    A Home-Made May event calendar

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I'd post the image itself- But apparently that's not allowed on the subreddit 'cause it got locked away?

    So a link to the image will have to do :]

    The calendar

    I'm sorry, but Luminous Legends X overlapping with so much info to be processed made it look super sloppy, hence why it's at the bottom of the calendar. :[

    ALSO! I'm trying to see if you (the viewer/Redditor) rather have a calendar starting on Monday instead of Sunday! (This is an experiment because I've seen comments on previous calendars about this)

    Hope you enjoy, and good luck in May!

    submitted by /u/DashingGames
    [link] [comments]

    Finally reached level 40. ��

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    After 5 years of playing on and off, I finally reached level 40. When I first started, I never thought I'd actually get this far. But now it's become real. Thank you to all my friends who helped me along the way to this amazing achievement!❤️

    submitted by /u/Myst1cal_Garch0mp
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else sick of these raids??

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I'm just done with all the Thunderous Landorous Tornadus raids I have one of each but thier just boring shines aren't all that special. Just ready for it to be over soon.

    submitted by /u/jdaburg
    [link] [comments]

    How to get more smeargle quickly!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Some of you probably know this but I just realised you can disable Niantic AR, meaning you can take a snapshot of the Pokémon immediately rather than having to move your phone around constantly to place the Pokémon. This means you can catch smeargle really quickly!

    Hope this helps as it did a lot for me!

    submitted by /u/FlakyFlow28
    [link] [comments]

    Woke up to this shiny

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/dYDEcom

    Woke up and this was my first catch of the day. It's a shiny yanma and today is my birthday! What a nice present!

    submitted by /u/CarpenterAcademic
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky Hundo Deino :D

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    This was my very first Deino i've gotten, a friend traded his to me, let's just say he was salty as heck.

    Heres a Picture of the little sucker

    submitted by /u/geT_HuNted4
    [link] [comments]

    Master Ball implementation idea

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    My idea is that there would be a Rocket Special research that you would get only once a year, where in the end when you defeat Giovanni, you will receive the Master ball from him (that decision would make sense since in gen 1, the goal of TR was to obtain the ball). The ball itself could be used on wild mons and in Raids (as it would make catching hundos less stressful)

    submitted by /u/HammerTomCZ
    [link] [comments]

    Our Lord and Saviour Bidoof, or is it?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Funny little graphical bug today. I always suspect Bidoof of being Dittos, but whooper is looking kinda sus. There wasn't even a Whooper in range, so not sure why or how it happened. http://imgur.com/a/Xuq6tnv

    submitted by /u/Sempha
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Snapshot

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    I'm trying to use the snapshot feature and I've tried 5 times in different open locations with no avail. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/SceneComplete5428
    [link] [comments]

    What does it mean to take a snapshot of a wild pokemon?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Does it mean I need to have the pokemon or I have to take snapshot when I am catching which one is correct?

    submitted by /u/Thisisastrange
    [link] [comments]

    He made my Mamoswine shine!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    For your information in case you did not know. There are fifteen guaranteed Smeargle photobombs which means fifteen chances to get the shiny. I have exhausted all my photobombs. I borrowed my wife's account and had fifteen photobombs also but unfortunately none were shiny. That means I've gone zero out of thirty and hopefully this is now 100 characters worth of wordie words.

    https://i.imgur.com/N82jVjO.jpg

    submitted by /u/tries-toohard
    [link] [comments]

    How to take a snapshot of a wild Pokémon quest.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Hey,

    As the title suggests. How to take a snapshot of a wild Pokémon quest.

    Go items -> Camera -> select Pokémon = no progress on the challenge.

    or

    Go Pokémon -> select Camera top right = no progress on the challenge.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/Halohero
    [link] [comments]

    A few recordings of me playing PoGo iyw to watch (#hatch_n_catch is a hashtag I started)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    My father's got issues with Pokemon Gos camera funcionality

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Hey friends. My parents have been really hooked on Pokémon Go, but ever since the latest update, my father's experiencing a bug with the camera.

    Whenever he tries to play with his buddy or take photos of caught Pokémon, the Pokémon either appear immediately without having to look for them first, or the camera doesn't work properly, only showing a solid coloured screen, from which he has to back out because nothing happens on it. My mother's not having any issues, neither do I.

    My father's phone is a Samsung Galaxy A70, I'm not sure if the problem's in the system or not. He did try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but to no effect. Does anyone have any similar experiences or solutions?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/UwU_Yiff_me_UwU
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit level 38!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Query. I just submitted my first poke stop nomination, how long do they usually take? Depends on how busy the area is?

    submitted by /u/OIympicus
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to solo legendary raids?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Not a lot of people in my town play Pokemon GO, so whenever I try to do a legendary raid, I'm almost always the only one there. Does anyone know what I should do? Because I really want to avoid spoofing.

    submitted by /u/Marsarus
    [link] [comments]

    I just got so lucky doing Go Battle League

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    link to the image I was doing some GBL a little bit ago and got this shiny as my random encounter. Considering last week I did about a million Therian Forme raids, this shiny feels well-deserved compared to the passes I spent on the other form... Really stoked to get my first (but hopefully not last) shiny of the Incarnate Bros!

    submitted by /u/Strangermans
    [link] [comments]

    The go battle league is not fun to me.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Whenever you lose you just feel disheartened because there wasn't much you could have done, but any victory is a Pyrrhic victory because I know exactly how the person I just beat must feel. It sucks to lose and it hurts just as much to inflict that on someone else. But everyone is trying to get to rank 10 to get the rewards, so I just have to keep stepping on other trainers by min maxing until I rarely lose and they don't have a hope to win. The only enjoyable matches are when I win or lose with the last Pokémon at 1 health.

    submitted by /u/Hazmat616
    [link] [comments]

    How does Go Battle League work and all that?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Hi! I've been playing Pogo for almost a year now but have never really gotten into PVP until now due to my friend bugging me constantly to start playing it. How does everything work and how do people get those large amounts of startdust I see all the time? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EnvNomu
    [link] [comments]

    What moveset should I try to get for Smeargle?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Smeargle will copy the moveset of the pokemon I take a picture of, with some restrictions. What is a good Smeargle moveset to aim for in case I get a shiny?

    submitted by /u/UniqueUsername_042
    [link] [comments]

    facebook authenticaton

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Not been online in a few months and thought i would boot it up today

    Since i last logged on I have deleted my facebook account and my pogo was using that to sign in

    Is there any way to retrieve my account or will that have been deleted too, been about 2 months since i got rid of facebook

    submitted by /u/Jarster2608
    [link] [comments]

    To Purify or not to Purify?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I just caught a Shadow Aron that is 15/14/13, so if I purified it then it would be a 100% Aron. I know shadow Pokémon are supposed to be stronger than their purified versions or something, but I have monkey brain who likes seeing big numbers for my guys' stats. So, do you think I should purify it and get a perfect Aron? Or leave it as a little grumpy boy?

    submitted by /u/NotPeteMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment