• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Pokémon GO - FYI you can take multiple snapshots of the same Pokémon for the Snap tasks

    Pokémon GO - FYI you can take multiple snapshots of the same Pokémon for the Snap tasks


    FYI you can take multiple snapshots of the same Pokémon for the Snap tasks

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    I figured this out accidentally and it has saved me a lot of time on the Pokemon snap tasks. It is significantly faster to take 15 snapshots of one wild Pokémon than it is to find and take pictures of 15 different Pokémon. Happy snapping!!

    submitted by /u/auburn_excel
    [link] [comments]

    I think my game might be cursed, send help.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    No shiny Smeargle yet, but I think I may have stumbled upon a haunted one. So I guess that's cool, too?

    https://imgur.com/a/RlJFKe2

    submitted by /u/Yeet-Meister
    [link] [comments]

    For the New Pokémon Snap Event, on Step 3 take a snapshot of the Mantine you get as a encounter reward so you don’t have to look for one later

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    So the last reward for Step 3 is a Mantine encounter. One of the tasks in the last step which is Step 4 is to take a snapshot of Dodrio/Mantine/Skarmory in the wild. If you snapshot Mantine during your encounter then you achieve this and don't have to wait around looking for these so far rarer encounters like I now have to. There was no way of knowing the task prior to that reward so just want to make sure other people don't miss out and make my mistake of not looking ahead

    submitted by /u/JCash1313
    [link] [comments]

    Found this iv100 magikarp visting my parents house, In Japan.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/dFfWH4Q

    FYI yes I live in Japan, Didn't break any COVID-19 guidelines.

    Also for you geeks yes... I live in the kanto region & no kanto exclusive Pokémon don't spawn here.

    submitted by /u/ThePokemonEnthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    First 100IV and it was Tyranitar!!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I was catching some pokemons today and got a random invite from a friend to do a Tyranitar raid. Since I didn't have him yet and it's one of my favorites, I decided to join him. The raid was fast since there were 8 people and catching him went smooth even though it was boosted (2nd ball thrown). To my surprise when I checked his appraisal I see that he was 100IV! I was so happy about it!

    submitted by /u/Bearded_Legendx
    [link] [comments]

    Poké Ball glitch caused shiny WB Skarmory to be lost.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    I'm not usually one to complain about the game, I know it's full of bugs and glitchy but I still enjoy it. That being said, I just lost a shiny WB Skarmory because the game did the glitch where the ball doesn't roll and goes into an eternal loading symbol. Stayed at the spot after I relaunched the game to see if it was still there and it was gone. I don't have very good shiny luck historically, so to say I'm disappointed and irritated right now is an understatement. Not cool Niantic, fix your game.

    submitted by /u/JDHuayra
    [link] [comments]

    Got to work, picked up a wild shundo.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    The title says it all 😁! Great start to the day.

    This was yesterday, I think I got really lucky with this one :D

    https://i.imgur.com/4sznj6N.png

    submitted by /u/moz4r
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone's Gallery after the Snap event

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/IcGniRt

    When someone sees your pictures:
    "Do you play Pokemon Go?"

    submitted by /u/SalvadorVayshun
    [link] [comments]

    Duplicate shinys

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I started playing again couple months ago and I have a "good" problem. I have been getting a lot of shinys but the bad part is that most of them are duplicates. So I dont know what to do with them. Does anyone keep the duplicates or do you just send them to profesor? Feels kind a bad for them to go to waste.

    Sorry english is not my first language.

    submitted by /u/mansikkamaikki
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Niantic, csn you stop adding new features for a second and actually play the game

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    After the latest update, Pokémon GO has had so many issues with UI just randomly freezing, and I have to restart the game at least twice per day, this week I managed to reach 5 restarts in one day.

    Most of you will just respond "your phone is just bad get a new one", ok, fair point… or it would be, except that I have an iPhone 11, which while nearly 2 years old already, still should be faster fhan most new Android phones sold today, and it's one of the most popular iPhones of all time.

    I don't know really is it just me who's having these game breaking bugs all the time, but another thing that needs to be said is Niantic needs to also fix the awful performance of Pokémon GO on iPhone 11.

    I've asked around and everyone who have iPhone 11s, or have had one agree that for some weird reason, Pokémon GO runs absolutely horribly on it. My best example of where it shows this lagginess is in gyms, where feeding a Pokémon feels like the game's going to crash soon. And just overall, the game feels more like a Powerpoint presentation, yet on my last phone, iPhone 7 Plus (2016, 1080p display (iP 11 has a ~720p one)) the game felt actually rock solid and didn't really show much slowing down considering the age of the phone.

    Like, how in the world is it possible that the game is so broken it runs better on a phone that's 3 years older and has a more higg resolution screen?

    Niantic, in my opinion you can continue with your lootboxes and such I don't really care, because it looks to me like you don't even want us to play your game and take our money. Please, just take a step back maybe for a few months and take a look at your game and code. It isn't even that hard to create a game that would run well, except for you it seems to be.

    submitted by /u/Piipperi800
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds???

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/jihSZmF

    (Three shiny Smeargles in a row)

    No seriously, what are they? And do I need to get a lottery ticket now?

    All jokes aside, the chances of this are insane. Passing some luck on to y'all, especially those who are still looking for their first!

    submitted by /u/SUUniverse
    [link] [comments]

    A Play function where you can actually PLAY with a buddy pokemon.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    It would be the simplest thing. The background is already there. You go one-on-one with your buddy pokemon to take a picture of it (from one angle though? Does it always have to be facing you?) And you can "play" with the pokemon, which is pretty much just petting it.

    Why not additionally have a ball that you toss at the pokemon that the buddy bounces back at you in training for catch assist, and maybe bouncing the ball back like 1000 times expands the window where catch assist activates, by a tiny bit? It could be limited to like 20 ball bounces a day or something to have people coming back to get the improved catch assist, but this would be at least actually PLAYING with your buddy, and for a purpose, not just for the obvious fun it would be to see the animations of the pokemon bouncing the ball back, and maybe you can like curve the ball for a different pathing or something.

    Lots of possibilities that could let you have more fun with your buddy, and have you coming back to the game.

    TL;DR a function to be added where you throw a ball at your buddy nad she/he bounces it back to actually play with them.

    submitted by /u/Arcuis
    [link] [comments]

    Smeargle snapshot encounter glitchy.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Yesterday I took all the snapshots in one go. Out of the 15 I had 3 of encounters that wouldn't load smeargle in. I triggered his encounter as you normally would but when I backed out of the camera action, I would just get the buffering pokeball in the corner and he would never load in. Moving on to today, out of the 15 encounters I had 6 that glitched. Is this a connection issue with my phone or a glitch with the encounters? I have 5GE but was also hooked up to wifi both days.

    submitted by /u/AsianCremePie
    [link] [comments]

    is there a max stacking limit for pokemon from field research reward rn?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    i read a couple posts saying limits like 99, 100+and even 500 makes it very confusing and i'm noticing the first reward pokemon started to change so does anyone know if it's possible to stack 100+? thanks

    submitted by /u/BigbyGrande
    [link] [comments]

    A unique thing for Smeargle encounters

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    When you take a shot of a shadow pokemon (who do not have their Frustration TM'd away), you can get some 'unreleased' moves on your Smeargle.

    In the past 2 days, the only supposedly unreleased moves i have received are:

    Techno Blast (Normal Type & Ice type)

    (Sadly i have transferred my ice one)

    Any new moves if encountered? Leave in the comments maybe?

    submitted by /u/Prototype-001
    [link] [comments]

    Map of hotspots? Cluster of gyms/stops? Help!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Hey! My son and I go out around NJ Middletown, NJ, is there a possible place where I can see a map of clustered gyms/pokestops? Googled it but it's super outdated. Getting nervous driving and looking a little bit lol

    submitted by /u/Pokemaniaks
    [link] [comments]

    Are we getting weekly remote raid passes in may ?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    I think we are not but just want to check

    I have 1 pass and cannot go to gyms as I live in a rural area

    submitted by /u/Spiderman1711
    [link] [comments]

    Reached level 40!!��

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Everybody's striving for level 50 but I finally reached 40 after playing on and off since 2017! Thanks to all the people helping me out to get there!❤️

    submitted by /u/Incrementalsanchez
    [link] [comments]

    What's the funniest/most powerful/weirdest etc. move combination you got on your smeargles?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I just got Lock On / Giga Impact and this made me curious about what other funny combinations there are!

    submitted by /u/_Dragon_Gamer_
    [link] [comments]

    Smeargle not spawning after snapshot..

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I'm just curious if anyone has encountered this and is aware of how to fix it! Lol

    After taking the snapshot of a Pokémon, and smeargle appearing in the pic, my game freezes and as a result I lose the encounter.

    Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/designmyart
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me improve my Ultra League team build.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm pretty new to Ultra League (Premier) and could use some tips on how to improve my team. Here's what I'm working with:

    Alolan Muk - Snarl/Dark Pulse/Gunk Shot (Pvp IV 79.6%)

    Gyrados - Dragon Breath/Hydro Pump/crunch (Pvp IV 77.5%)

    Charizard - Firespin/Blast Burn/Dragon Claw (PvP IV 83.9%)

    I'm stuck in the mid-high 1700s. I just wanted to grind to Legend for Pikachu Libre and it's so much harder than I expected. Getting really frustrated.

    submitted by /u/JumbledPileOfPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Raids Advice?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Me and my friends have tried everything, from our one mega evolved pokemon to a legendary we have and we barely make a single dent into these things. I see people post all their shiny legendarys and I have been trying to get one for the year I have been playing. I am level 31 and out of ideas.

    submitted by /u/PatrichuEB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment