• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today My Grandma caught her first and shiny Groudon!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:01 PM PST

    Today My Grandmother caught her first groudon and it was shiny!

    So a but of background, she started playing 2 months ago and she's really addicted to it. And she's already level 30 so I've been playing since it came out. Also I'm only level 38 going onto 39 soon! Anyways to the story, she got her 7 day breakthrough and called me since she wanted me to catch it for her (She's still not the bestly skilled at catching them) And I open the research and there it is, shiny groudon. So I do go ahead and catch it 100% catch rate of course. I currently have shiny Kyogre but no shiny Groudon, so you can count on it that I was kind of jealous. I'd say she's doing pretty well for a starter! Side note: She got her first legendary on colossal discovery day, she got regigas and regirock, regice, registeel, as well as shiny registeel and regice, that's nice

    Side side note: she got an articuno and didn't know it was legendary, she's just like "I caught this from my breakthrough is it good?"

    Anyways I'm gonna sign off on this one, I'll share some more stories in the future!

    submitted by /u/YaY331
    [link] [comments]

    Someone call youngster Joey...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    Looks like I've just freed Joey's rattata from Team Go Rocket, still unsure how they got their hands on such a specimen. Please give him a call so he can get it back, I'm sure he hasn't had much to talk about without it.

    https://imgur.com/a/FxwkGZ0

    submitted by /u/optimistic_wombat
    [link] [comments]

    I do not miss Eevee research, at all

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/8vXGNEv.png

    Only baby I was missing in my dex, and he came through as a big Barney. I hope to Arceus that Niantic never decides to do a 2 month long field research ever again with 1 pokemon.

    submitted by /u/Zzz05
    [link] [comments]

    Had a shiny for a month and only just realised ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:58 PM PST

    I got a shiny Pikachu over Halloween, one of the ones in the costume and I only just realised today that it was shiny 😂. Kinda sad that it's basically the same colour but at the same time real exciting cause it's my first shiny!

    submitted by /u/outofmydepth256
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 40 by only opening gifts

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:34 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/Mx53gzv Last Wednesday I finally got to level 40 by only opening gifts. It took me a year, 4 months, and a few days.

    submitted by /u/RH0251
    [link] [comments]

    [Screenshot] Jackpot!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Found my first non-CD, non-research shiny. Only 60% but i'm still pretty pleased with him. https://imgur.com/wfZ05yG

    submitted by /u/morefeedback
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the EX-raid invite

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:13 AM PST

    I want to thank my only Australian PoGo friend for sending me the invite for the EX raid. It is sad that I can't contact her via the PoGo app.

    Unfortunately, I can't make it to the EX raid. It's more than 10.000 km away. And with halve the world literally between the locations. Like I said: Shame that PoGo hasn't got an ingame message option or something.

    submitted by /u/2675ruub
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket leader battles perfectly exemplify why Level should be displayed not CP

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:22 PM PST

    Every pokemon game has displayed the level of your pokemon as it's main attribute. Niantic insists on displaying their ridiculous CP system where I have 12 Aggron spamming near the top of my collection. Where every gym ends up with Slaking and Dragonite. We all know that Ivs, movesets, and type advantage make a pokemon truly useful. For that reason I've argued against CP as the main sort function since before the game released. Rocket leader battles have demonstrated my point. I just defeated cliff with a couple 1200 CP pokemon even though he made short work of my 3000 CP ones.

    Please Niantic, abolish CP and just show a Pokemon's level. Finally we can have diverse gyms (because people just click one of their top 12 pokemon on their list) and power up our favourites to be at the top of our list. But more than anything, this game can be consistent with all the other successful pokemon games. That's all thanks!

    submitted by /u/jetsdude
    [link] [comments]

    Raid Rewards should be reworked, especially the amount of potions in Tier 5 Raids

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:02 AM PST

    I don't know about you, but I'm getting a bit tired of getting 15 potions from Tier 5 Raids and not much else. CTMs are like winning the lottery and rare candy is not much better when you need both (looking at you Ferocious Cup). Revives are also a bit of a meh reward and GRBs quickly add up, but at least you can't get GRBs from spinning stops and gyms or opening gifts, unlike potions and revives.

    I'm not suggesting potions are deleted completely from raids, just reduced as potions and revives you can get from spinning pokestops - you hardly need 15 of them thrown at you after every raid. I'd personally wouldn't care if they were deleted entirely and replaced with something like silver pinaps, but understand some people might appreciate them.

    Does anyone else feel the same or am I just experiencing too much potion emotion? Haha

    submitted by /u/BigWooper
    [link] [comments]

    Female Combee does not exist

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:53 AM PST

    Alright I know it clearly does but I've now got 200 combee candy. No pinaps since I reached the 50 needed to evolve and I'm not frustrated about needing vespiquen to fill my dex because gible also doesn't exist. One seems to spawn on my house every few days and I get excited that it may finally be the day I get my big wasp boi but it never is. Any idea what the ratio of male:female spawns are for combee?

    submitted by /u/Sargent1219
    [link] [comments]

    I picked the game back up DURING the Eevee flower crown event

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:15 AM PST

    Like many people, I played in 2016 for a few months until the game faded out of popularity. I picked it up a few months ago, right when that arceus-forsaken event started. For that entire time, I thought that Field Research was just a weird mechanic that gave you common Pokemon once a week. You could imagine my surprise when a Groudon appeared when I completed my Field Research.

    TL;DR flower crown Eevee bad, actual legendary Pokemon good

    submitted by /u/EmergencyLeadership0
    [link] [comments]

    Gible advice needed

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:52 AM PST

    I was lucky enough to hatch a 15-15-15iv gible. Iv walked it far enough to bridge the gap with rare candies. I'm a rural player and play solo 99 percent of the time so my priorities are Pokémon to help stomp in 3 star raids. Will investing in garchomp be a good choice for that ?

    submitted by /u/360-NoHope
    [link] [comments]

    Lucario & Rocket Leaders?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:00 AM PST

    I'm setting my parties up for each Rocket Leader and noticed that Lucario seems to be at the top for counters. Is there a minimum level recommendation for battling? Right now I only have mine at a Lvl 27. Out of candy and running really low on rare candy. My Lucario is a 91% with a CP of 2061 currently. Once my Snivy reaches the next 3km from walking I'm going to switch out.

    Has anyone found any other counters besides Lucario that would work for spot number one in a party just incase?

    submitted by /u/snowkittenxo
    [link] [comments]

    Team Rocket Recruitment Postet

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Hi guys, I was travelling on the train a lot lately so had some spare time on my hands to do The Go Rocket fights and draw some. Here's what I came up with as a 1940' inspired Team Go Rocket propaganda poster:) hope you like it

    Go Rocket Propaganda

    submitted by /u/qrjusz
    [link] [comments]

    Beaten for this game.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    I've been a player for a long while, since the very start the game has had it's ups and downs but last night I experienced a down that I hope none of you should ever encounter.

    I was taking a gym near my newly acquired house in a region I'm not familiar in. Going on a gym run with my dog when only 200 meters from my house there stops a car. Just when I took over a gym. They car had 3 players in it. They took the gym right back so I knocked on the car window. I asked if I could keep the gym next to this one just so I can get my 50 coins. The answer was "no". "Well then I just take them all back"is what I replied. They started shouting stuff. My dog was curious a'd jumped towards the car to see what's the shouting is about I guess. I pulled the dog back and reprimanded my dog. I told him to sit and when I turned around the driver was in my face. He hit me in my jaw and I stumbled back. The side driver told me that I "I'm not the king of this neighborhood. I need you guys to know that this isn't a bad neighborhood. It's just a normal non-violent suburban place in Belgium.

    I called the police and then after my dad. He helps me to restorate the house.

    When my dad arrived and told the driver how childish he was the driver got out of his car. Together with a female passenger and the older man on the passenger side. They jumped my dad.

    We're both fine and got away with scratches and bruises.

    I'm posting this here in an attempt to vent my frustration.

    The police took everyone's statement and later this week we will be invited for an interrogation.

    submitted by /u/RuDe1214
    [link] [comments]

    Finally caught the Onion Fairy!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/jAhxGld.jpg I've been waiting a long time to be able to catch this. Jirachi is next!

    submitted by /u/MrRedii
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for help with battles/trading

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Good day,

    I'm a returning player, and I'm struggling to find players to trade/battle with (for research).
    Are their groups I can join? Anyone who is willing to battle/trade with me?
    I currently live in Uccle, Brussels Belgium.

    submitted by /u/ChroniclerX
    [link] [comments]

    Can't believe my first ever shiny (including console games) happens to be my favorite Pokemon!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:30 PM PST

    Shiny Roserade is my all time favorite Pokemon! And to get a shiny from an egg with pretty good IV, makes this moment special and I will always remember it.

    https://imgur.com/a/C0UA5jK

    submitted by /u/Brokage_
    [link] [comments]

    Hanging out with some cows in Switzerland

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    This summer, out for a morning run and spotted some friendly faces:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/qtPrM8d

    submitted by /u/Silivrin
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon hats/costumes should act the same as avatar items

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Instead of flooding Pokemon storage with various hat, costume, etc Pokemon we should be able to unlock and equip/unequip Pokemon avatar items like we do with our trainer.

    submitted by /u/RulerOfTheApes
    [link] [comments]

    It's deer hunting opener, and although I didn't see the buck I was hoping for, this guy did show up...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    I have been waiting in the cold for hours, hoping for my first ever chance at a big buck. Just when I thought I'd go home empty-handed, out of the woods pops this guy!

    [ http://imgur.com/gallery/m03L8Kw ]

    submitted by /u/SingingWithJeff
    [link] [comments]

    My son is all grown up :’)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:54 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/mSeJVAr

    Just after I finally powered up my Metagross (named Roose Bolton, terrible IVs but I didn't know back then) I found this guy! Still my only hundo, walked him partway, and probably gave him diabetes from all the candies just now :)

    submitted by /u/PeachPuffin
    [link] [comments]

    I get more enjoyment then I should from this

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    So my outfit has been team rocket since you could buy the clothes, so it's quite enjoyable smashing gyms and making it look like team rocket is stuffing things up

    https://imgur.com/a/RPkkRaw

    submitted by /u/Luke1t0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment