• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Went for my second covid-19 shot, came back with a Noibat!

    Pokémon GO - Went for my second covid-19 shot, came back with a Noibat!


    Went for my second covid-19 shot, came back with a Noibat!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Today I had to go get my second covid-19 shot and for my troubles I caught my first Noibat in the parking lot of the hospital. It was better than getting a sucker or a toy. Does anyone else ever feel rewarded when they catch something good or finish a mission right at a perfect time?

    submitted by /u/Reality_Defiant
    [link] [comments]

    My luck the last week is incredible

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Hey all, the last year has been terribly bad for me as well as so many others. I can say that the last week in my personal life has been insanely good and in the game it started last Monday when I caught a huge dragonite. Followed that up with shiny 3 star bulbasaur during spotlight and a shiny growlithe on Saturday. This morning I caught a great shiny dratini. I've been saving candies.

    I'm hoping this finds you well and take some of this luck bc honestly I do not deserve.

    Some things are worth the stardust

    https://imgur.com/a/GERCB6T

    submitted by /u/RidgeReaperDC
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this is a dumb Q, do weights in Pokémon GO matter?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    I noticed in all of the PVP rankings the XL Pokémon are rated higher. Is there a correlation there?

    I do okay in Ultra League, but I don't fully understand the ins and outs 👀 I appreciate any help with this!

    submitted by /u/TotalDweeeb
    [link] [comments]

    I just peaked, three full odds shinies in only 10 catches within 10 minutes.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    I've played this game religiously since around late 2017, and on and off before that since 2016, and this has never happened to me, I have gotten doubles within 20-30 minutes before, but a triple in less than 10 minutes must have abysmally low odds of happening, I should go buy a lottery ticket.

    Journal and Storage: http://imgur.com/a/g2e9Vd5

    Extremely exciting for this to happen when I was walking home from work, I nearly dropped my phone, I wonder what people were thinking when I silently gasped not once but twice.

    submitted by /u/Hexlicious
    [link] [comments]

    Should i wait for sylveon before evolving my 98% lucky eevee?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Hey there. I have a lucky Eevee with 14/15/15 iv and 884cp, so I was wondering if it's worth waiting for Sylveon to be released. If it's not worth waiting for, should i get Jolteon, Umbreon, Leafeon or Flareon?

    submitted by /u/Darren_wl03
    [link] [comments]

    In game weather and actual weather

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    My in game weather: WINDY :) The actual weather: the tornado warning just ended, serve thunderstorm warning in effect. Take shelter and pray.

    submitted by /u/Uhlman24
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having raid catching trouble?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    I have been playing since the beginning and in the 5 years I can remember about 3 raids where I didn't have a successful catch.

    I have now done 4 thundurus raids. In all of them had multiple golden Raz, excellent curveball hits. I have not caught a single one. A few times it wiggled 3 times then popped out. What is going on?

    Is it just me or are others having this problem too?

    submitted by /u/LyraRakta
    [link] [comments]

    People who have multiple accounts, whats the point? (No hate)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Im just curious because i have several people in my village on two accounts but different teams on each, so one account will be mystic and the other will be valor. I've always had my account since 2016 and never even thought about making another. Must be expensive needing to have multiple phones too

    submitted by /u/Woozyi
    [link] [comments]

    And i oop-

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    I accidentally transferred my 0/15/15 Lopunny 😭😭😭 * instant regret * i feel so badd where can i find an iv like that😭😭

    submitted by /u/sykiruu
    [link] [comments]

    Csnt feed my buddy

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Every time I go to feed my buddy he eats the berry then the games just loads and loads and loads and eventually says error. Anyone know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/marcusacker
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon not showing footsteps in AR, so it’s impossible to take a screenshot

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm over the past couple of days I've been running into this issue with AR. I am trying to take a screenshot of my buddies to get the extra hearts and I am trying everything and those yellow footsteps are just never showing up and it just tells me to keep looking for an open, flat area. I've tried in the flattest and most open places and still nothing. Anyone else running into this issue?

    submitted by /u/aaziz99
    [link] [comments]

    Recieving candies when feeding berries to ‘mons in gyms from distance

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    I just recently found out that I can farm that sweet a** Noibat candy by putting her in my local gym and throw berries at her.

    When I'm at the gym I gain about one candy per 10 berries thrown at my little bat-baby-dragon. (I've only thrown a total of about 100 berries - which has given me 10ish candies).

    But when I throw candies from a distance (when I'm at home) - I never receive a damn bat-baby-dragon-candy. I've thrown a total of 60 berries from this distance.

    So my question is;

    Do I have to be at the specific gym when I throw my berries at my 'mons in order to get candy?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CedriXEUW
    [link] [comments]

    Snapshot of Tornadus didn't work?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I have the "take a snapshot of tornadus" task. I did a remote raid and after we won, i took a photo when trying to catch him. I didn't end up catching him (had 12 balls hit, 3 excellent throws, using golden berrys the whole time, but whatever). However, it didn't count my snapshot. I don't have another remote raid pass but what happened?

    submitted by /u/dogsaretheanswer
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get extra info like Pokemon Stats and levels on the Menu?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    comparison

    Not a perfect example but in Pokemon Home you can see the Pokemon level and Stats. If you can to see the base stats of a particular species you can click on their name and it will take you to the Pokedex and show it to you.

    I think is so weird how much guessing games they are with some basic stuff. Even while playing PVP, which Pokemon has the higher attack Dragonite or Garchomp? Is Whishcash Bulkier than Stunfisk? Does a 1500CP Ivysaur have different stats than a 1500CP Venasaur?

    Those are questions that I'm sure I can find in a third party website, why not just make it easier to see on the menu? We already can see the HP number, two extra stats couldn't hurt.

    submitted by /u/Summerclaw
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the best cities for Pokemon Go in the mid-west?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    My husband and I want to plan a trip for our son's 12th birthday. All three of us are Pokemon Go players, and our son's birthday is July 18th, the second day of Go Fest.

    We are in Michigan, and we're thinking about going to Chicago or Indianapolis for a great Go Fest birthday weekend, but I would love some other suggestions on new cities to explore!

    We don't really want to drive more than 7 or 8 hours, so we want to keep it North of Kentucky or Tennessee.

    submitted by /u/Azaarus
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get assigned older Giovanni special research after finishing the latest one?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    I started playing recently and finished A Troubling Situation, then got assigned the newest Giovanni special research (The Higher They Fly). From Bulbapedia it looks like I can only have one of these assigned, and they're assigned at the first of the month.

    If I finish The Higher They Fly by the end of the month, will I be assigned one of the older tasks (An Inter-egg-sting Development, Looming in the Shadows, etc.)? Just want to know so that I don't catch another shadow zapdos and miss out on the next bird!

    submitted by /u/alcai
    [link] [comments]

    With Swablu being the likely choice for the next Com Day would you rather have a new fast or charged move be the exclusive move?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    As we know Alteria is one of the strongest Pokémon in lower leagues so what moves would you guys want to see it given for Com Day? A fairy fast move could be likely as it already has flying, dragon and fairy charge moves but I was curious on what you guys think they could and should add

    submitted by /u/NVETRANO14
    [link] [comments]

    I just can't win in the Ultra League

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Level 37, but first time trying the Battle League.

    Went into the Great League and checked the tier list for it in gamepress.gg. Made a team with Umbreon, Azumarill and G. Stunfisk. had a 65% win rate and got to Rank 17.

    Sadly, 2 days ago the format changed. So I had to adept. Tried to take strong Pokemon again based on the tier list, ended up with this-

    A.Muk, 2471 CP, Snarl + Sludge Wave

    Snorlax, 2459 CP, Lick + Body Slam + Earthquake

    Charizard, 2475 CP, Fire Spin + Fire Blast + Dragon Claw.

    I spent tons of stardust and candies to make this team and it's utter shit. I won only like 3 fights out of 30. They can't win 1vs1 against barely anyone.

    Snorlax Lick barely does any damage and he isn't so tanky either. Charizard Dragon Claw is supposed to counter the likes of Giratina but he needs 3 Dragon Claw attacks to take Giratina down, but Giratina kills it with fast attacks.

    A.Muk is fine but Sludge Wave takes so much time to charge.

    I just don't know what I am doing wrong with this team. Either the tier list sucks or what.

    I don't have enough candies for any other real option as well..

    submitted by /u/Nanis23
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon go plus and iPhone 12 pro Max

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    So recently I got a new iPhone 12 pro max and tried to use my Pokemon go plus on it. But it won't connect. A quick Google search showed me that I'm not the only one with that problem. Is there any fix to that? Or is it known why it doesn't work? The go plus won't show up in my bluetooth preferences either, so I guess maybe the iPhone and the go plus are using different kinds of bluetooth which aren't compatible? But thats just a wild guess, I don't know anything about bluetooth tech 😅 Maybe someone could help with that.

    submitted by /u/Reinsdorf
    [link] [comments]

    Elite TM for Empoleon, should I evolve now?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    So I want to evolve my Prinplup but I know empoleon has an elite tm so should I wait for an event to evolve it and if so, what event?

    submitted by /u/SnowUpset
    [link] [comments]

    What is your shinning rate? Is 0.17% average??

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I see lots of people posting screenshots of their shinnies, not that I'm jealous (I'm totally jealous), but just wondering how they got so many! I only have 23 shinnies, out of 13,601 total, so 0.17% shinny rate. Is this normal? Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/TheNurseG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment