• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Got my first legendary shiny recently!

    Pokémon GO - Got my first legendary shiny recently!


    Got my first legendary shiny recently!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:56 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/vQtB3XX

    It was my first research breakthrough after that cursed eevee left, too lol

    submitted by /u/MSClockwork
    [link] [comments]

    Every once in a while, you get a good egg

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/VvUoytM

    Shundo Pichu! I feel like it's so rare to get something great from the pink eggs. It was a very nice surprise. :D

    submitted by /u/dangerousone326
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into Go yesterday after stopping in 2016, got my first shiny today!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:00 PM PST

    Took me a second because its such a similar color scheme, and I'm not used to the stars indicating the shiny so I almost transferred him.

    https://imgur.com/a/XRN7wy4

    submitted by /u/BauerHaus
    [link] [comments]

    Silver Medal obtained. Perfect record do far. No regrets.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:19 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/qsnG9vO.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/Wj1VUjz.jpg

    You can yell at me all you want for "wasting Stardust", I'll still feel good about this.

    It's the right thing to do and you're all monsters for not doing it too.

    submitted by /u/YugnatZero
    [link] [comments]

    Got a Gible and a shiny Onix in the same day!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Yep! That's right! I hatched my very own Gible out of an egg, and then not even 15 minutes later I caught myself a nice shiny Onix! My good luck has returned!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/YVQLMsK

    http://imgur.com/gallery/LQwrjiw

    submitted by /u/RyanRoot123
    [link] [comments]

    Grunts

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:13 AM PST

    Anyone else feel that the facial expressions of the grunts are the best in the game. The players faces always have that dead stare and even the team leaders faces aren't as impressive. I haven't yet battled a team rocket leader yet so don't know about them.

    submitted by /u/Slowbhai
    [link] [comments]

    A minor improvement to the potion and revive problem

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:53 AM PST

    How about we can make a place or pokestop our own "Poké-Center"

    Everytime you pass by all your pokémon get full health.

    you can make it timebound so you can´t abuse it, like you can only use it every 3 hours or smth.

    submitted by /u/Suzukawa
    [link] [comments]

    MEEEWHAO

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ThvQD0M FINALLY after a quest and catching zapdos I thought about taking my mew but I didn't expect him to be THAT GLORIOUS.

    I've just won my life.

    submitted by /u/ViPeReK1
    [link] [comments]

    Got a Articuno!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:32 PM PST

    Today I finally got my first Articuno 93%IV from a research breakthrough! I'm excited since I live in an rural area with not that much pokestops and gyms.

    submitted by /u/Farmer_Gang69
    [link] [comments]

    Not only is it my first shiny, but it's a freaking Lapras!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:30 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/Lx2PDwh

    Unfortunately it's a really low level and it's IVs are trash but I'm absolutely stoked to have a purple Lapras as my first shiny!

    I also debated waiting to go out until my battery had charged, glad I just went for it.

    submitted by /u/zlarlol
    [link] [comments]

    "Don't worry, Vape... i got you."

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:30 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/0pQa4ux.jpg

    Using the last shield in the battle against Cliff. It always feels nice when (for once) it is you that protects the Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    It finally happened!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:46 PM PST

    I've been playing the game since launch and today, it finally happened. My proudest catch to date! https://i.imgur.com/QrgkgrI.jpg

    submitted by /u/IdkINeedAnAlt
    [link] [comments]

    Catching Cobalion on iPhone X

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:20 PM PST

    It's been almost two years since it was first noted that players on an iPhone X or other tall screen phones have a significant disadvantage trying to catch some pokemon that are far away using curve balls. This has been relatively acceptable until recently. With the release of Cobalion this difference has become so profound that it's (for me) near impossible to land balls on the creature on my iPhone X - whereas it's not a problem at all with older iPhones.

    It's time (two years...) for Niantic to address this. Players with these phones should have the same opportunity as others, we pay the same amount of money for our raid passes, after all...

    submitted by /u/Hirovado
    [link] [comments]

    I thought GOD 'mon wasn't released yet, until today.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Was graced by his beauty, and immediately paid tribute in dust.

    https://imgur.com/eWMCQqQ

    submitted by /u/RedHandVII
    [link] [comments]

    shiny vulpix!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/YmeX8w4 not my first shiny, but I hatched a shiny ice vulpix from 7km egg! I haven't noticed that it's shiny because colors are barely different, but I was surprised. I love it.

    submitted by /u/barygele
    [link] [comments]

    Almost didn't check it !

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:54 AM PST

    So it's almost 10pm here and I forgot about my daily streak. So I open up the game, see a Koffing and Ekans (Team Rocket must be nearby), and since the Koffing was closer I tapped it and got my steak. Almost didn't check the Ekans and was about to close the game but then I thought, eh let's just check it. Am I glad that I did ! I got a shiny I don't have.

    https://m.imgur.com/a/Z3XSDUt

    submitted by /u/Nick_lastnamelol
    [link] [comments]

    [Humor] We all have that one friend that can fit in no matter what

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/TS3acEe Not gonna lie, it had me fooled for a second

    submitted by /u/datoneasianguy
    [link] [comments]

    My golden goose

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/PJM6hPM

    Came out of an interview today and decided to do a little bit of hunting and found this golden gal.

    submitted by /u/marshallgaddis
    [link] [comments]

    The last 24 hours were good to me

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PST

    RNGesus

    Been trying really hard for a shiny karp, recently. Got a couple of shinies yesterday but no karp. Today I played a bit before work and on exactly my 500th karp check, I was blessed. Easily one of my top PoGo moments.

    In other news, can I get "F"s in the chat for my 0 star shiny karp?

    submitted by /u/trayeberle
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon GO User Research Survey

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Hello Reddit!

    I am a user researcher at the University of Utah hoping to explore player's relations with Pokémon GO. I would greatly appreciate it if some of you on r/pokemongo would be willing to take a quick survey. This survey's primary purpose is to collect responses that can then be analyzed for academic purposes. The responses to this survey are both confidential and anonymous. Filling out the survey should take no more than five minutes.

    I greatly appreciate your time and input! Thank you for participating!

    The survey can be found here: https://forms.gle/yWAV1i2vQu1FC4E5A

    No foreseeable risks are involved with participating in this survey.

    For more information related to my institution's policies, visit here: https://irb.utah.edu

    submitted by /u/Axius45
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on throwing

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Yesterday I went on a raid to get Coballion, and I failed miserably to catch him. I didn't anticipate the mon to be so far away. I couldn't hit him with a good throw. How do I make an accurate throw on a mon that's insanely far away like that?

    submitted by /u/shonxandmokey
    [link] [comments]

    Eevee's random evolution

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Is Eevee's evolution is just rng? I only just know that Eevee can turn into Leafeon via Mossy Lure Module. I'm just new in the game and I need some infos about that.

    submitted by /u/Edmonio
    [link] [comments]

    Surname Pokemon to keep track of stats

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:17 AM PST

    Hey, I am pretty new (started over after 3 years) to this game, and I want to know which surnames do you give your pokemons to keep track of their IVs?

    Looking forward to your answers thanks :)

    submitted by /u/crazyloris1
    [link] [comments]

    Alolan Meowth in 7km hatch

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:49 PM PST

    Got Alolan Meowth in 7km egg,Shiny after a long time!! What a Surprise!!! Meowth

    submitted by /u/Nitishboult
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment