• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Done and DUSTED.

    Pokémon GO - Done and DUSTED.


    Done and DUSTED.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:48 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/mUZubKm

    Finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    I finally maxed my Hydreigon! Literally got the Deino at level 4!! Now at level 40😌 A lot of dust and even more lot of candies ;)

    submitted by /u/gbexo
    [link] [comments]

    1st lucky shundo: SA Moltres

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:11 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/j1KOxAw

    It took 4 months of daily interaction to trigger a lucky trade with my colleague, but it was worth the wait. Big thanks to him (gave him a boosted shiny Entei).

    submitted by /u/lusciouscookies
    [link] [comments]

    I'm speechless

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    I've never seen a Lucario, let alone a Riolu, so I was pumped when this hatched. Then, I hit appraise...

    https://i.imgur.com/VysFsel.jpg

    submitted by /u/Traditional_Dog
    [link] [comments]

    First Legendary Bird and it was shiny!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:12 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/EUOWgcK

    Backstory; I quit playing the game just before the birds dropped. Picked it back up this July/August. This was my first legendary bird, it's a shiny AND to top it all off, it's my birthday. Cool birthday gift if i say so myself.

    EDIT; Thank you so much for my first silver! Best. Birthday. EVER!

    submitted by /u/ghostmalon3
    [link] [comments]

    Hah! You better have 245 max revives

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:22 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/BoaQ1fv
    Anyone else feeling the burn?

    submitted by /u/georgeorb
    [link] [comments]

    Rant: Why are common pokestop items still included as rewards for difficult objectives?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PST

    I just spent an hour hunting down 6 team rocket grunts & Sierra. It was a difficult task for me, it took me 3 attempts to beat her and what do I get as a reward?

    3 revives and some potions... It literally took me more potions & revives to beat Sierra than I was rewarded, so I ended up with a net loss in items and a shadow Sneasel for investing an hour of my time into the game.

    It is awful game design to give common pokestop items to players for completing a difficult objective that takes a significant amount of time to complete.

    I understand that rewards are random and there needs to be a certain level of variability in the reward system to motivate players to continue playing the game, but Niantic can do that without utilizing a worthless reward on the negative side of the reward pool. They could include rare candies, TM's or even just additional stardust as a reward and the vast majority of players would prefer those rewards over potions/revives. I wasn't expecting 2 Unova stones like I've seen some people post here. I just wanted something that I can't get from a couple gifts / pokestops.

    Anyways, I needed to vent about my frustrating experience with the team rocket leaders and I figured there would be some people here that could relate. I'm completely unmotivated to repeat that process again, but I hope that any of you who take the time to do it are rewarded with double Unova stones and a shiny shadow Pokemon.

    /endrant

    submitted by /u/oTradeMark
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite little boy

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Hatched this little boy a while ago and spend a lot of candies on it to give it some power. I hope you guys like it.

    https://imgur.com/jxZK1OR

    submitted by /u/Einzelkind_22
    [link] [comments]

    The Level 1 collectors community is in mourning

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    The lv 1 collectors community mourns a loss today. Tuesday, we heard rumblings that Shadow Pokemon, rewards from completing Rocket Stop battles, had been changed. Well, it's been confirmed. No longer were the levels of these Pokemon random from 1-5 when not weather boosted, but now were always level 8! Why does it matter what level shadow Pokemon come as? Non-collectors will purify them to level 25 anyway. Non-level 1 collectors don't care about the level, just the physical presence in their storage. This marks the second great loss for us, after shadow Pokemon trading was removed from the game. Yes, it was used to all but guarantee 100% lucky Pokemon trades, but some of us would have used it to complete our pure collecting goals. Now, after this second change, I believe this was a purposeful move, nay, an attack! Directly from Niantic towards our 1000+ member discord server. Well, we hear you Niantic. We stand up as a community and with one voice cry out:

    "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK! WE MISS OUR BABIES! WE'RE A WRECK WITHOUT THEM!"

    submitted by /u/Mattman243
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Can we name the two grunts?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    I feel like we need to name the two grunts, similar to Jessie and James, so saying that I feel like they need to start with the same letter. The names I was thinking, Tim and Taylor. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/SuperWeirdWizard
    [link] [comments]

    PSA/Friendly reminder for Rocket Leader Battles: Unlock a second charge move on Riolu before evolving

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:49 AM PST

    Lucario is great against a lot of the Rocket Leaders' lineups. If you finally decide to evolve one to get an edge against them in battle, unlock a second charge move for the 'baby discount' first. Unlocking a second move on Riolu costs 10k dust and 25 candies, vs 75k dust and 75 candies for Lucario. Lucario's ideal moveset for PVP is Counter/ Power Up Punch and Shadow Ball.

    PSA on this PSA: still consider saving your best Riolus for later. Lucario will get its signature move, Aura Sphere, at some point in the future. We have no idea if it will be exclusive to a limited time-frame or TM-able. I know Riolu is rare, so do whatever makes the most sense for your current collection (or lack thereof).

    submitted by /u/saltforsnails
    [link] [comments]

    Can Regirock learn/still learn Lock-On?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:40 AM PST

    Eight Fast TM's later Regirock still doesn't know Lock-On. I use two sites to look at movesets, one lists it as a move for Regirock, the other doesn't. So, I'm trying to confirm if Regirock can indeed learn Lock-On. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LyssaIL
    [link] [comments]

    Got my 100IV ghoulie!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:37 AM PST

    I'm not entirely sure if all the special research Spiritombs are a guaranteed 100IV but I hope not. Missed the spirtomb research from last time so really glad I finally managed to get one. ^

    https://imgur.com/a/Je3IKf0

    submitted by /u/TheBeardedRich
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly, who's going to buy rocket radars?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    I've done two so far. You waste a tone of pokemons and time, and I've gotten 3 super potions one time and two max revives the second time. That doesn't even cover the costs. The rewards are honestly garbage so I don't understand the point. So, who the hell is going to pay for this? Is Niantic crazy?

    submitted by /u/Morais91
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a 100 IV Regigas!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:13 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/vRq0Y5z

    During the event on 02/11/2019 I got extremely lucky catching this beast! ARGHHH! I legit screamed...

    submitted by /u/GammyHD
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever Legendry pokemon from a research breakthrough.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:25 AM PST

    I got my first ever legendry from a research breakthrough but I'm not really sure how good its moves are compared to the best moves it can learn. It's my highest CP pokemon and I'm very happy with it even if it's not that good.

    Photos of its Move/Stats: http://imgur.com/gallery/nsFhLYF

    submitted by /u/Samham834
    [link] [comments]

    I am really enjoying the PvE content... BUT

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:49 AM PST

    It baffles me that potions are so hard to get from normal pokestops or even gyms currently aligned with my team. I used all of my potions after some unfortunate encounters with Team Rocket members, and now I have none, and no way to reliably get some. Is there some way to find potions in the world? Or can you only get them in the store now?

    submitted by /u/Tiberius5050
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Can we please get more potions in pokestops

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PST

    I don't about you guys. But ever since team Go rocket was added, I have some serious shortages of potions and revive. especially now with the rocket leaders added, I almost run out potions and revives.

    I feel like the drop rate of potions is way too low for pokestops, I mean I could get 50+pokeballs with a 30 mins walks but I would probably only get like 5 potions with that play time.

    I do aware gym drops more potions and revive, but the number of gym are way too low compared to the pokestops, not to mention you need to get the gold gym badge of that gym to maximize the drop rate. And before you told me to open friends gift, I did everyday, but most of time the item are just pokeballs and stardust.

    submitted by /u/Lambsauce914
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Shiny Scyther

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:40 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/HTYqWkS Fought Arlo for the fifth time, my Pokemons are not powered up so it took a while...it was all worth the effort in the end

    submitted by /u/FireBender14
    [link] [comments]

    Poke Ball Plus Black Friday sale $19.99 in US at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:58 AM PST

    Announced by Nintendo with other Black Friday Switch deals:

    https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11/07/best-black-friday-2019-nintendo-switch-deals-heres-what-to-expect

    (Wasn't there a hint or rumor of a new version of the GoPlus or Poke Ball? Maybe reducing inventory but if there was one coming soon it seems like it would have been part of the Sword and Shield marketing)

    submitted by /u/aj2112
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Timer for Rocket stops

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    With battling Rocket stops becoming more important (Shiny hunting, monthly special research, shadow legendaries, etc) it's easy to walk quite far to end up reaching a despawned Rocket stop (it happened twice to me today). A kind if timer for Rocket stops would be a great QOL upgrade.

    This is just a quick idea (you can only see it when clicking the stop, the 'invasion' starts all black and slowly turns blue, clockwise, as time passes until it finishes) because I know Niantic doesn't like to use clocks for stuff that aren't raids, but a clock would be ideal of course.

    Anything works as long as you end up being able to know you're not gonna spend your 20 minute break from work walking to a stop that turns blue seconds after you arrive lol

    (also some kind of indicator on lures would be greatly appreciated too tbh)

    submitted by /u/max_mullen
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Shiny yanma!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:29 AM PST

    So a couple of days ago I was traveling and while I was sitting in the bus as there was no other pokemon spawned other than yanma I thought I might as well catch it which turned out to be shiny. So gave it a golden razz cuz duh and then my network decides to abandon me and so I'm left with no option but to restart the game but I'm not in the same spot anymore since I'm in the bus ......why does it hurt so bad? No one ever said it would hurt this bad. It's just one shiny it shouldn't hurt this bad. HELP!

    submitted by /u/brain_ded
    [link] [comments]

    A question about claiming Pokestop rewards

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:20 AM PST

    I know that with the weekly research breakthrough, the reward Pokemon is determined when you actually claim the reward, but what about the daily Pokestops ones?

    I currently have a Win 5 Raids quest. I know if I open it now, it'll be an Aerodactyl. But, just for curiosity more than anything (as I need an Aerodactyl, what would happen if the reward for that quest changed. Would I still get Aerodactyl from when I spun the stop, or would I get whatever the new Pokémon associated with that quest is at the time I open it?

    submitted by /u/KimF29
    [link] [comments]

    It used to be a normal raid, but not

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:26 AM PST

    I got my into a raid and suddenly I start teleporting there and there, I was so lucky to return to the raid in time, but I ended up with this

    http://imgur.com/gallery/axqTDUJ

    submitted by /u/baderA34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment