• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Useless Info: When Tornadus finally gets released we’ll see the flying background on the CP page for the first time

    Pokémon GO - Useless Info: When Tornadus finally gets released we’ll see the flying background on the CP page for the first time


    Useless Info: When Tornadus finally gets released we’ll see the flying background on the CP page for the first time

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:06 PM PST

    Tornadus, Noivern, and Noibat are the only Pokémon (not including SwSh) which will have the flying background in PoGo due to them being the only Pokémon who have flying as their primary type.

    submitted by /u/Unovity
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's not as big of a deal as someone's first 100 percent IV pikemon, but I finally got my first gold gym badge

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:02 PM PST

    Find the Team GO Rocket Leaders and defeat Giovanni!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:04 AM PST

    Niantic Community Managers: It's time for a talk.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:11 PM PST

    I know that #NianticLive2020 was just a few months ago. I know that the GoFest events are absolutely great experiences for trainers to attend. I know you all have been working hard on these, and have done a great job with it. However, I can't help but feel slighted by Niantic.

    Here's a excerpt from the Community Manager job posting found here.

    "Identify, amplify, and engage with high-quality user, employee, or third-party generated content."

    /u/NianticGeorge hasn't interacted with the Silph Road in 7 months

    /u/NianticIndigo came back after a month break to comment on a post asking "Looking for ideas on how to increase pressure for Go Plus Fix."

    "Build trust and motivate interaction with Niantic channels through engagement programs. Develop internal engagement strategies which encourage sharing and celebrating what makes Niantic special."

    There honest to god is no trust in Ninatic within the community. Look anywhere online and you'll see mention of "Oh it was Niantic'd" or "wouldn't put it past Niantic to mess it up." There's literally a website counter for days since Niantic last messed up.

    Given that Pokemon Go has made over $3B, with $774M made in just 2018, I have to ask: why do we still have serious bugs that take months to fix, if they are even fixed at all? While I understand the joke that anything one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months, shouldn't the company be hiring developers to work on solely bugs? There seems to be enough to keep a team busy for awhile. On the topic of fixes, the community has asked forever for simple QOL changes. Here's a fantastic list complied by a fellow member of TSR. None of these are exactly game breaking, so why hasn't Niantic implemented any of these?

    And on the topic of Niantic's revenue, it's obvious the community here hasn't been a fan of the last many boxes. I totally understand that these are discounts, and should not be taken for granted. However, the 2019 boxes we've been receiving aren't feeling like discounts, when we have today's box, compared to March 2018's box. The worst boxes in 2018 are better than the best boxes in 2019. Is there any good reason why the box quality has taken such a sharp nosedive?

    So please, /u/NianticGeorge /u/NianticIndigo, come and answer the questions the community has for you. Because I'm terribly disappointed with how Niantic has been treating the community lately.

    submitted by /u/SneakBots
    [link] [comments]

    "Don't worry, little one, you're not going to fall..."

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/Z9TZvC1.jpg

    I always imagined the 'Sword of Justice' trio doing common good deeds in times of peace, like carrying lost Pokémon to their parents, or stopping them from being caught by mean trainers.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Footage of the upcoming "Buddy Adventure", set to be released in the coming months

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:18 AM PST

    Why can't you know how many people are in the gym

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Niantic should implement a system where you can check and see how many people are in a public lobby of a raid, and see how much time is left to join. You can already see it when you are close, but if you are walking to it and aren't close to it, you should still be able to see to make sure you aren't wasting a trip.

    submitted by /u/metrospy771
    [link] [comments]

    My first 100% pokemon, and it's a Cobalion!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:48 AM PST

    Went to the raid hour, since there are more people looking to raid at that time, and the first raid I did, gave me this guy! Got super lucky and captured it with the last ball too

    http://imgur.com/a/dKDUMm8

    submitted by /u/O_Henriques
    [link] [comments]

    My first shiny!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Finally caught my first shiny. I've still got a long way to go but now I'm excited about grinding out those candies to evolve him!

    https://imgur.com/dQHR7qy

    submitted by /u/Platypus-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    My first 100%.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Think I did good with my luck and got this lovely guy as a 100%.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/XdgpDYX

    submitted by /u/shadowtrivet
    [link] [comments]

    Came back to the game like a month ago and never knew any other rewards from breakthroughs other than the eevees and then this happened

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:23 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/VGGVTwZ

    I started playing the game again after quitting back in 2016 and I NEVER KNEW you could get legendaries from breakthroughs! It was allways the flower crowned eevees so I thought the whole thing was just so pointless! I don't even think these pokemon were in the game back then and now to have gotten one and it being literally perfect is just so awesome!

    Gl out there and I hope you guys can find pokemon like this one too!

    submitted by /u/Kargnaras
    [link] [comments]

    Pokestops in Japan really blow my mind sometimes.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PST

    This has got to be one of my favourite things if not my favourite thing about Pokémon GO. I Love seeing stops from other parts of the world or even my own city in the areas I never go. But today, I got a pokegift that just blew me away. In Japan, they really have it all when it comes to Pokemon.

    https://ibb.co/zJTPfdw

    submitted by /u/thellespie
    [link] [comments]

    this gym glitch

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:43 PM PST

    this gym glitch features of of my very few 4* hundos. https://imgur.com/gallery/xP37og6

    submitted by /u/americanalyss
    [link] [comments]

    I caught my first legendary and it was shiny

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:39 AM PST

    This morning I finished my research breakthrough and I got shiny Articuno. I'm so hyped up been playing since launch and I finally got my favorite legendary bird.

    submitted by /u/-Roborat-
    [link] [comments]

    First day playing in two months and have been rng blessed

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:32 AM PST

    I haven't played Pokémon Go in two months because of uni assignments and work. I finished my final exam today and decided to play. Looks like the game missed me. This is my second 100%, I also have a 100 lucky eevee but I sure wasn't expecting this.

    https://imgur.com/Iv3PsXz

    submitted by /u/AlWatzee
    [link] [comments]

    My experience with Weather.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:12 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/jPg59Pn

    So the weather is rarely foggy in my area, but tonight there is ACTUAL FOG! What does the weather in-game system say?

    submitted by /u/Mixxmastermuk
    [link] [comments]

    My first shiny

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:44 AM PST

    So yesterday i put up a post regarding never having found a shiny in the wild. Alas today i went out and was having no luck. on my way home from my usual route i stumbled upon a wailmer. having no hope of anything i clicked on it since it's just a big fat ball for it to be purple. I was so happy as it was my first ever shiny. it's IV sucks but i got one so i'm happy

    submitted by /u/osianstanyer
    [link] [comments]

    'Pokémon Go' will let you play with your friends’ monster pals in AR

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:59 PM PST

    New Team Go Rocket quests live

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    I tried to add a screenshot but for some reason it didn't work. So here I am creating a wall of text for no reason in the basin hope that I'll be able to make a submission to a sub reddit I follow. Why do they make it so hard to submit a picture? Who knows? Anyway, just wanted to tell you that the new quests are live so good luck beating the grunts and May your shadows be shiny.

    Peace y'all

    submitted by /u/Fipilele
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute Non-stop Crashing on iPhone 5s

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:42 AM PST

    It's been getting worse and worse. These aren't exaggerations;

    The game crashes literally whenever I try to open a gift from a friend now.

    The game crashes whenever I try to trade with a friend

    The game crashes 50% of the time I try to battle a friend

    The game crashes 50% of the time I tap the "nearby Pokémon" menu

    The game crashes 50% of the time I try to tap on a gym

    The game crashes if I scroll through my list of Pokémon for more than 10 seconds

    The game crashes sometimes just completely randomly

    Actually I think the only time it doesn't crash consistently is when I'm walking through the overworld catching Pokémon or in the shop/settings menu. Literally to open gifts, trade Pokémon, or even just scroll through my Pokémon to evolve some I have to borrow my boyfriend's iPhone 8.

    Yeah any normal person would buy a newer phone but I'm a broke college student and my phone works fine for all other purposes. I'm still frustrated beyond belief though.

    Is there any work-arounds so the game might work even a little better on older phones? This app is so poorly made lol

    submitted by /u/PokemonReb
    [link] [comments]

    Best Friend Lucky Egg Stand Off

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PST

    I have two random strangers who I'm friends with on PoGo, where I'm down to 1 day before becoming Best Friends.

    I'm guessing that we all want to use a Lucky Egg to maximize the amount of XP we get. But it seems that no-one is willing to send the next gift, knowing they have no control on when the other person will open it (missing out on using their Eggs at the right time). Which means, for both friends, we're currently in a Stand off where no gifts have been exchanged for days.

    As there's no way for me to communicate to these two strangers, what would you do? Shall I keep not sending them a gift, hoping they send me theirs first? Or shall I cave, use a lucky egg, gift them first, and hope they both open them within the next 30 mins?

    submitted by /u/alannick19
    [link] [comments]

    SERIOUSLY, is it like this for anyone else??

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:29 AM PST

    Bellsprout v Gible

    Been playing since late June & I can hardly even remember seeing that ONE Bellsprout! It was probably my first week playing, because I can just vaguely picture one running off on me and nothing more. I was probably like "No big deal."

    submitted by /u/meowth_itsconfirmed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment