• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Pokémon GO - It's finally done.

    Pokémon GO - It's finally done.


    It's finally done.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:59 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/qCWubf9

    My former Giblet has diabetes now, assuming candies contain sugar. They sure look like they do.

    submitted by /u/deDoohd
    [link] [comments]

    Unown egg hatch event

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:26 AM PST

    Was super excited to find out that the first ever unown I hatched wasn't just the first letter of the alphabet but also a 100IV and I was just happy to register any unown lol. https://i.imgur.com/09PpIsi.png

    submitted by /u/brain_ded
    [link] [comments]

    Well mm f me and my luck

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:37 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/POGAool. Sitting at work and checked Pogo and saw a damn gapite on my nearby and I can't leave work. Never even seen a gible in the nearby. I hate my luck honestly

    submitted by /u/eloxnicoz
    [link] [comments]

    [Humor] Spins Pokestop...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    Every time - https://imgflip.com/i/3fds9s

    I assume I'm not the only one that this glitch drives nuts? Looking forward to the day this is fixed. Imagine a world where profit was equal to a products quality :p

    submitted by /u/Jadmurdoch1986
    [link] [comments]

    Got this strong girl today

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    Hatched out of an egg whilst walking today, 2nd ever max IV. Can't wait to evolve her into a Rampardos

    Edit: http://imgur.com/gallery/6zH9kzK There's the link to the picture, not sure why it was broken

    submitted by /u/ArkhamHades
    [link] [comments]

    Finally!!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    After so many years I finally caught my first shiny!!! And it just so happens that my hone loan went through and I'm also a homeowner today!! Time to break out the scotch and cigars boys and girls!!

    submitted by /u/TikisFury
    [link] [comments]

    Support group for lost shinies... RIP

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Alas my friends, I bring harrowing news. This morning, upon waking in my college dorm, I decided to check my Pokémon go for some rare spawns in my area. Upon doing so, I discovered a gligar! What luck! Quite rare! I clicked on the mon, ecstatic, and gave a yelp of joy when I saw the beautiful blue hue of the creature. But then.. tragedy. No pokeballs to be found in my inventory, and I was five long minutes away from the nearest pokestop! I frantically went to the shop to shamelessly spend a dollar on 20 pokeballs, but no.. it's seems my father's need to keep the parental controls on a college sophomore's iPhone sealed my fate. I am now in class, sobbing internally. RIP to my beautiful blue friend, you shall be missed. I hope all of my fellow pokegamer boys and girls never have to find themselves in such a predicament, and that this serves as a reminder to always have balls on your person. Good day

    submitted by /u/Jepeyrot
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hatched my first shiny!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    so I've been playing pokemon go since it came out (with a minor break for a year or so) and I have never come across a shiny, I was beginning to lose hope.

    Then I hatched this lil dude from an egg sent to me and was so surprised! I'm super excited to try and get some more shinies now :)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/nDlnaP3

    my first post was removed so I hope this is okay!

    submitted by /u/alphabetponyyy
    [link] [comments]

    This explains all of the reptile inspired Pokemon I always catch near this stop

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:49 PM PST

    Never noticed the caption on this pokestop before. Got a laugh out of me. https://imgur.com/a/oR0GhLv

    submitted by /u/callycocat
    [link] [comments]

    Raid Hour

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Hey guys, I was wondering if their will be a dinner Raid Hour today? I looked on Niantics twitter account, but i didn't saw an announcement.

    submitted by /u/mrtangiers
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hatched a Gible!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    After seeing a few on the radar and never getting there in time I finally got one! Now I need to decide to drop rare candy into it or just walk it until I get enough candy to evolve it!

    https://imgur.com/a/W114jNY

    submitted by /u/86thdj
    [link] [comments]

    Might not be much to most!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Finally got thru the field research stamps and got a Articuno! Used every pokeball I had and almost all my berries but I got more pokeballs from the shop and finally caught the guy after about 20 tries or so lol. May not be much of an accomplishment to many but it sure made me happy when it finally didn't break out that pokeball! I'd share a pic but it wouldn't let me. Still new to Reddit so still figuring out the rules. Just wanted to share what felt like an accomplishment to me 🥳

    submitted by /u/LiLMiZZMayHeM
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not sure how I missed this for so long, but I just now realised that the colours behind friends portraits correspond to what team they're on

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:55 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/YWvCrtJ.jpg

    I spend so much time mindlessly sending and opening gifts in this menu that I guess I just never paid close enough attention.

    submitted by /u/GiraffeCubed
    [link] [comments]

    Evolving Riolu?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    I have two Riolus, I've been reading online and I can't tell if they're rare or not, should I evolve one or keep them as are?

    submitted by /u/CianHurley08
    [link] [comments]

    [Help needed] Mass evolving/transferring tips

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:05 AM PST

    I have max storage and planning to lvl up fast from 39 to 40. I want to empty my storage as much as I can. Many pokemons are 2016/7/8 I'll just trade away the 2016 with another account for a higher chance of lucky good pokes. Other than that I'm not sure. I have good iv pokemons like ekans and such but they're never useful. At least to my knowledge. Should I just look at their stats and transfer them even if they have good ivs? I have many pokes that can be evolved but no good ivs. If they're weak maybe it's ok to eveolve them and just transfer. Any tips are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SalehF96
    [link] [comments]

    Where did all the gifts go?!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:21 PM PST

    My brethren, I've seen posts on here previously complaining about gifts from PokeStops being more infrequent. I myself have noticed my gift from my daily trip to Starbucks is no longer a given. But today I realized how out of hand it was.

    I visited not one, not two, but FIVE different PokeStops (and a gym! A gym where I got a team bonus at that!) and did not get a single gift at any of them. I didn't have a particularly long time to hang out at any of them (I am coming off of a 17 hour day working two jobs and took the long way home to stop by a couple extra stops), but the fact that not even of them produced a gift just absolutely floors me.

    I am mostly venting. I don't have a productive solution. I'm just very frustrated. I've been playing pretty regular for about a year now and was really enjoying it. I have a lot of friends and like exchanging gifts. My boss and his brother just added me and I feel bad because they've both sent gifts and I have nothing to send back. I also am so close to making a Best Friend but can't send anything to him either! So frustrating!

    Thanks for listening to my frustration :)

    submitted by /u/sayhellotojenn
    [link] [comments]

    Poke balls are failing.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:50 AM PST

    For the past couple of days I have not been able to catch starters. I have used poke balls great balls and ultra balls algong with berries but every pokemin breaks free and runs away no matydr how many balls I try to use. This is becoming very agitating what could be causing this?

    submitted by /u/magicalmanatee0
    [link] [comments]

    Ok Ninantic, I’ll forgive you.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:07 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/HFQeS9U

    Never got a shiny Eevee, never got a shiny ghastly or shuppet, never got a shiny Geodude or Aron. But this was my first breakthrough that wasn't a flower crown Eevee. It isn't perfect, but it's beautiful none the less.

    submitted by /u/Trevor-On-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Got this from field research. I have been blessed

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    A mysterious pokemon appeared after I completed a field research task and I was blessed with this glorious image. https://imgur.com/F0aOrWO

    submitted by /u/ItsSandwichDay
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mew (from the quests) always a perfect IV?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:04 AM PST

    I just got my Mew from completing the quest, and I hit appraise, and I saw it is a 100 IV. Initially, I was shocked and came to realize that it may be possible that this is normal. Is Mew always 100 IV? (Hoping I posted this right. Read up on the rules but first time posting here)

    submitted by /u/jeplonski
    [link] [comments]

    Hate that the sponsored is working?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    In the plaza of my work is 2 pokestops. One of which is a Starbucks. So whenever I go on break I walk to both pokestops a few times and sometimes fight the Team Rocket grunt stationed there. I usually go on my first break at 6:30 and my second break sometime after 8:00.

    I was fighting a Team Rocket grunt when a Starbucks employee walked out and told me i wasn't aloud to loiter here. I told her I wasn't loitering, I'm playing Pokémon go. She went back inside and I continued on. About 10 minutes later I came back to spin the pokestops again and to catch a few magnemites so I could get Magnezone when (I assume the manager of the Starbucks) came out and told me that I needed to leave. I asked why and he said that I was loitering and that I needed to leave before he called the police. I told him the same thing I told the girl, I wasn't loitering I was playing Pokémon go. He then told me if he saw me come near the Starbucks again he would call the police and went back inside. I was in aw about the situation. 2 days have passed and I continue to play Pokémon go by that Starbucks and so far nothing has happened.

    I'm not loitering. I usually just there for a minute at a time and I go to it 4 times during my break. I'm just shocked that I got yelled at for doing something a company is paying for me to do. Like wtf?

    Edit: I do not go into the Starbucks. Half of the time I don't even stand in front of it, I just spin the pokestop as I walk past it.

    submitted by /u/Trevor-On-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment