• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, seriously Niantic. Why on Earth does the raid countdown clock continue during the defeat animation?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    Seriously, it's just stupid all around. I was doing a solo raid today (3-star aerodactyl, cause it's the final thing I need for the Meltan quest), and I defeated the boss with around 5-10 seconds left. The clock ran out during the defeat animation where the CP shrinks, and lo and behold I 'failed' the raid.

    Seriously, why the actual fuck is that a thing? Forget the frustration surrounding it, that's just a bad design through and through. And it's not hard to fix necessarily either; the timer stops when the animation plays. Just..... seriously.

    submitted by /u/BFaHM7
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky Catch

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:18 AM PST

    Caught this on the very last of my 8 balls!

    Personally I find it useful that I never find out the 100 IV CP for legendaries beforehand otherwise I would have despaired with every failed attempt. And would have grieved if this guy ultimately escapes. Tip I got from here that Cobalion is really far was especially useful!

    https://imgur.com/a/fuOVzCh

    submitted by /u/ariessc_
    [link] [comments]

    My first trip to Japan, w/ Pokémon GO!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:47 AM PST

    So about two weeks ago I had my first ever visit to Japan, we stayed for two weeks and went all over the place using the JR Passes we had acquired, and of course this was a fantastic opportunity to capture Pokémon that I normally wouldn't get! I got tons of Pansages and Farfetch'd, and even a Durant even though I think I could've caught that here in Finland as well (I'm not all clear on the regionals)!

    I also had a friend traveling with me, so with some help I managed to take some fantastic pictures of me and my Pokémon! Here's an imgur album that I made just to post this, to share my adventure with all of you!

    I hope these images bring a smile to your face, and I hope you get to have grand adventures as well! I already miss Japan.

    submitted by /u/TheAshenScholar
    [link] [comments]

    My first breakthrough that wasn't a flower crown eevee was a shiny kyogre!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    I was so happy to finally be able to do a breakthrough that wasn't an eevee and I and to top it if was this shiny kyogre! Also immediately after getting this it completed my Jump-Start research 4/6 which ended up being a shiny eevee so I got two shiny pokemon within two minutes!!!

    submitted by /u/shadynile
    [link] [comments]

    Startling revelation

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:12 AM PST

    So the make three excellent throws in a row has made me realise something.

    I am rubbish at this game, I didn't realise but I am truly, completely and utterly not good at catching Pokémon.

    Thoughts and prayers are appreciated in this tough time.

    submitted by /u/WhatTheBiggsee
    [link] [comments]

    Please allow to see moves that Pokémon have in raid selection.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:13 AM PST

    It's hard to differentiate between which Pokémon have which moves without me renaming every Pokémon I get. It would be great if you could

    submitted by /u/DragonC007
    [link] [comments]

    �� We’ve received a series of messages from the self-titled leaders of #TeamGORocket. �� We’ll share out these messages soon. Stay tuned.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:02 AM PST

    Can we please chill with the flash transitions?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Look, I love Pokemon Go. I've been playing since it dropped and I don't plan to stop. But for god's sakes the amount of flash transitions in this game would make even the worst of 90s documentary directors cringe. I'm lying in bed at night and in the process of catching and transferring one Ghastly I feel like I just got hit with the full force of the entire U.S. Army's stock of flashbangs. Sweet jesus. Please.

    submitted by /u/hopoffZ
    [link] [comments]

    10 km eggs finally hatched!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:49 AM PST

    I'm finally getting around to updating everyone about my last post. I managed to get 7 entirely new for me Pokemon out of the deal and I'm pretty happy about the whole thing.

    https://imgur.com/a/ij4evHg

    submitted by /u/RambisRevenge
    [link] [comments]

    Cobalion is reallllly far away.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    I need to use up 100 characters but to sum it up. Throw far. As far as you can. Otherwise you'll 100% waste the first two or three balls. He loves to jump. And butt his head.

    You'll be pleased to know he doesn't move left or right.

    submitted by /u/ajamesjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a list of Pokémon that do not have a shiny version?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    I have seen tons of lists of all shiny Pokémon, but I really want to know which ones do not have a shiny variant so I know not to shiny check them in the wild. I would really appreciate anyone that has a list. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Hypernatremia
    [link] [comments]

    My game doesn't connect anymore (reposted bc the original got taken down)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:07 AM PST

    I've been with a problem that my email doesn't connect anymore, it started this morning and I can't figure out why. When I try to connect it says "can't connect: try again". I don't know what's happening, I've tried restarting and reinstalling PoGo, and it did nothing. Also it's only on my phone, my brother tried logging into the account with his phone and it worked. Is anyone suffering from this problem too? Or does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/DaviAxe
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky meeee

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    So today after work I decided to go to a park nearby and sit there for a bit. After 30 minutes, I catch my last pokemon which I thought would be a paras, but nope. To my surprise it was a ditto. So from that excitement, I decide to sit a bit long and guess what, I find me a seel. This seel is my third shiny, but that doesn't take away from the excitment haha.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/9HXVASz

    submitted by /u/elushive
    [link] [comments]

    Sableye pushed down our throats

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    I think is time for Niantic to stop it with the sableye, is not just sub-average, it's borderline trash.

    It gets pushed EVERYWHERE, "transfer 3 Pokemon", "make 3 great throws" "catch 3 ghost type Pokemon" low level raids,team rocket stops, aaaaand 10km eggs, yes, a trash sableye on a 10km egg. I'm drowning in 600candy of him in no more than 2-3months.

    Also, it gets pushed so much, they at least make sure they give you 3 stars all the time, I swear I haven't seen anything lower than 2 stars for it nor a hundo.

    I think is time for Niantic to drop him to 2km eggs and let it die there.

    It's just THE Pokedex filler by excellence.

    I don't mind getting big amounts of several Pokemon, but not a single one all the time.

    I'm sure a great mayority of the community feels the same.

    Thanks for your attention.

    submitted by /u/Fernando747
    [link] [comments]

    Either I got my first shiny today or there is a swine flu outbreak in POGO!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:34 PM PST

    I desperately want to give this little lady a bucket, a blanket, and a glass of water. She has very poor IVs, but a shiny to celebrate my first two weeks of playing the game is not bad! Now I just need to find a freakin' Ditto...

    https://imgur.com/khGByRX

    submitted by /u/dfotw
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Items Need a Serious Drop Rate Increase

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Hello, I haven't really seen anyone comment on this but here's the gist of my most recent frustration with this game.

    Healing products like Hyper Potions, Max Potions, etc, do not drop anywhere near the rate they should.

    Before people say "spin gyms" that's not enough, and it doesn't address the reality that the Rocket Stops are creating. Since Team Rocket battles are now a pretty much permanent feature of the game, having us battle sometimes brutal fights (seriously, triple snorlax?) we NEED a higher drop rate on healing items.

    In fact, I actually wonder if these items drop rate was *nerfed.* I say this because even as a casual "walking to work, spin the stops" player, I've noticed that the drops of even regular potions up to max potions has been significantly lower than in previous years. I can reach a stop from my office, and one from my home if I'm lucky. I am not spinning stops infrequently...

    My pokemon list looks like a plague ward. Nearly all of my top "battlers" are in various states of fainting or damaged hp. I want to battle the Rocket stops because I'm like 9 away from leveling up my medal, but I just can't right now due to my injured buddies. This needs to be looked into.

    submitted by /u/ItsTtreasonThen
    [link] [comments]

    Ban warning message

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:01 AM PST

    I've been playing this game for about a year and stopped for about a month. When I logged back in to play again it pops up with a warning saying I used a modified or third party software. I don't know by this happend I stopped playing for about 1 month. I wanted to start playing, so will this stop me?

    submitted by /u/tyler871275
    [link] [comments]

    The music for wild Pokémon encounter should depend on the generation the Pokémon is from

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    Hear me out. If you were to find a whismur for instance, the music played in the encounter would be the hoenn music. Same for kanto, johto, sinnoh, unova, etc. this has been in the back of my head for a while, and I wanted to share it with someone

    submitted by /u/Quickscope_noob
    [link] [comments]

    Colossal discovery event quests have now changed

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:09 PM PST

    If you didn't complete any of the quest steps for any reason, they have now changed. I'm on step 3/4... the new quests are: win 3 raids, catch 49 pokemon, and evolve 7 steel types (that 1 part is the same as before).

    Also interesting to note that I finished the part over the weekend to catch 7 steel type, but not the ones to catch a regi or to evolve 7 steel type... so I stayed on step 3/4, but the one part of that I finished was replaced with the catch 49 pokemon part... so it looks like you will get all new quests to complete for the step you're currently on. So if you finished 1 or 2 of the 3 quests for a step, you'll have to finish 3 quests for that step again, basically resetting your progress for that step. But you will get rewards for each part of the step again, not sure if the rewards (like the pokemon encounters) will be the same... for the part I completed I got shieldon, the new quest that replaced that one also has a pokemon encounter, so I'm not sure if it will be shieldon again.

    submitted by /u/GodoVsRickert
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Any tips on how to catch a ditto? i'm level 29 and stick on a mythical discovery and let's go meltan. Also i can never find any feebas to do a thousand year slumber

    submitted by /u/osianstanyer
    [link] [comments]

    (Question)New Colossal Discovery Tasks

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:45 AM PST

    So during the event I only finished the catch 7 rock types task and got my cranidos. Now that the tasks have changed the catch 7 rock types changed to catch 49 Pokémon even though I had already completed it. Will I get another cranidos?

    submitted by /u/Steaminhotcarl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment