• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - December 2019

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - December 2019


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - December 2019

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Rules

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First shiny

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:55 PM PST

    I just got my first shiny Pokémon, an eevee, and I evolved it into an Espeon. Very excited :) I'm sure not a lot of people care but I'm excited about it

    submitted by /u/wickdere
    [link] [comments]

    A better discovery

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:16 AM PST

    As today is community day December 2019 i was out searching for shines there are 2 gyms and 1 pokestop near my house so i was walking to and fro from one to another when my lost cat walks past me and then my first instinct was to call out her name ulla brita she immediately recognises me. This cat had been lost for 3 months at this point and i had lost any hopes of finding her.

    submitted by /u/paint-spill
    [link] [comments]

    Finally. Mega evolutions

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:36 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/uYx3LQY

    Lol. Sometimes I really enjoy these bugs in the game. Makes for a great laugh

    submitted by /u/sammysummer
    [link] [comments]

    This community day was absolutely amazing.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:25 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/PeDpxi0

    This community day was unbelievably fun. I've been in a bit of a rut lately, but today made me feel 10000 times better.

    And that shiny Aerodactyl as a research reward was the icing on the cake 😢.

    submitted by /u/robmeister66
    [link] [comments]

    All the Pokemon truffles I made for Community Days in 2019

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    All the Pokemon chocolate truffles I'd made to share with my local trainers for community days this year! http://imgur.com/gallery/bmaVgV4

    I made all of these with different flavors of chocolate ganache and/or cake, dipped and decorated with melted chocolate and candy melts.

    submitted by /u/miscellaneousmao
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this Memester

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:51 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Ack0E5K

    The only reason I haven't transferred this Bagon is becuase of its HP and CP. Its appraisal says that it is pretty shite, but I figured I'll show him off to see if anyone gets a laugh out of it.

    Obligatory: Haha Funny Numbers

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Todd
    [link] [comments]

    I caught the ultimate Torchic today

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/4ksd2XY

    Wasn't expecting this, got a few other shinys today from community day but this is my first shundo ever :D

    submitted by /u/IDontExistDude
    [link] [comments]

    Be careful on community day.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:01 PM PST

    This afternoon at 2pm me and my friend were walking in our local town when two men approached us and asked for our phones we of course refused but we gave them £14 which we had in our wallets. They were continually pressuring us into giving our phones until one said that they had knives. Both me and my friend ran for our lives and police were called. There is now a police investigation going on. I made this post to remind people to be careful about where you go. Thank you for reading

    submitted by /u/ziost1
    [link] [comments]

    Wild Gabite!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:23 PM PST

    Opened the app at work for community day then got this miracle instead! https://m.imgur.com/a/1mp4SB6 There wasnt an upload photo option so I went for a text post with an imgur upoad without an account, I hope it works.

    submitted by /u/the17thnoah
    [link] [comments]

    My town is infested with Killa Bees

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/DTfeMe4.jpg

    Back in August or so I decided to entertain myself by naming 3 star beedrills after the Wu Tang Clan. Today I caught the 9th member.

    submitted by /u/robm0n3y
    [link] [comments]

    All Pokemon Go Loading Screens 2016 to 2019.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:37 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/CkUjXh7YUJU Pokemon Go Loading Screens Timeline. From June 6th 2016 (Game Release) to December 13th 2019 (Winter of 2019). Comment which was your favorite & which one did u missed?

    submitted by /u/PokemonGoForLife1
    [link] [comments]

    I thought getting one shiny was pretty lucky. Apparently not as lucky as my son tho!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    Yesterday I was out and got a shiny Bagon! Yes! Had to text my son who is away at college.

    He was stoked.

    Then he caught a shiny Totadile.

    Then another!

    And then ANOTHER!

    Dude must have been sitting on a nest or something! So crazy!

    HERE is our text exchange.

    submitted by /u/keniselvis
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck defending for over a week....we deserve a better coin system

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:55 PM PST

    Straight up begging Niantic to adjust how many coins you can take for time defended, this is such a waste.

    🙄🙄🙄 https://imgur.com/gallery/reMoKNm

    submitted by /u/MeowsifStalin
    [link] [comments]

    100% lvl 1 Bagon

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/EhOkfsQ

    I know that this sub loves hundos and lvl 1's, so why not post something that is both

    I was playing this CD with a friend of mine when this little guy popped up. I just transferred it as it was just "another useless level 1 pokemon", my friend took a little extra time to catch it.

    He's the kind of guy that will appraise every single mon he gets and its kinda annoying since usually we end up losing some time.

    Though I'm not a level 1 collector, I am a hundo one, so when candela showed him those 3 pink bars I almost freaked out. I'm so pissed at ms rn but good catch for him.

    submitted by /u/Lawzuli
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely rare egg hatch

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/XfrKqyz

    The infamous turtwigon.

    I was looking at my turts when a 10k egg hatched and glitched out

    submitted by /u/Bobatesandy
    [link] [comments]

    My contribution to the meme Pokemon posts

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    I remembered that I've had this guy for a while, figured the world should see this living breathing meme

    1337 CP Omanyte 69% IVs

    He's just 0.47kg too heavy.

    https://imgur.com/a/Nbbd6Hw

    submitted by /u/Optimistic_Mystic
    [link] [comments]

    I'll be that guy and say the prices on the in-game store are a bit of a yikes.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:32 PM PST

    I dunno if it's consistent across all currencies, but in Brazil the price for 1200 pokecoins is R$37,90 which is, pardon my french, a fuckton of money.

    I get that the norm for mobile games is to make the core game free but then add an artificial grinding aspect so you can overcharge on the 'micro' transactions to bypass it (or as micro as it can be called when you can spent R$300+ on a single purchase), but come on.

    I can go into steam right now and buy Bayonetta for less than it takes to buy 1200 pokecoins. And 1200 pokecoins aren't even enough to buy one of the combos that are marked as a "SALE". There's really no excuse for this kind of predatory monetization.

    I fully expect someone to come here and just write 'don't like it don't buy it', so I'll just preemptively say, that is missing the point. The game is being purposefully and artificially stilted to make these purchases feel more tempting than they would be otherwise. The games are designed to be frustrating, not only for me, but for you as well, so you would even consider paying the price of a full game for 8 lucky eggs and 8 incenses. Things like limiting how many coins you can get through in-game means by day, or limiting access to certain 'mons so you "HAVE" to buy a raid pass before the event is over.

    I get it. Games need to make money. I'm not saying I like this kind of monethization, but I get it. However, if they are going to have this monetization method, and make the game more frustrating than needed so one feels compellet to pay, the least they could do is make the price affordable so the average player can buy into the non-frustration.

    That is all, feel free to rip me a new one now.

    submitted by /u/Tiger_Robocop
    [link] [comments]

    A Great Way To Kickoff Winter Break

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:08 PM PST

    Shinies

    Charmander is my favorite Pokémon! I've been wanting to evolve one into a black charizard for a while. I was so happy when I caught this little guy on my ride home

    submitted by /u/Lost_Pilot007
    [link] [comments]

    This is torture

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:15 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/cR0NTFg

    I can't leave my house and there's 4 lure pokéstops around the corner :(

    submitted by /u/chickenppuddingg
    [link] [comments]

    My first Shucky! (Is this a thing?)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/jsa4ZkU

    I got a lucky trade with one of my friends today, and finally got the shiny Beldum I've been seeking for so long! Regigigas finally had an utility! Best part, it's lucky! Bonus part, it has Meteor Mash!

    It got the short end of the stick regarding its IVs (12/12/12), but hey, that's fine, I finally got my shiny Metagross after failing to catch it on last year's CD! -

    submitted by /u/AsagiAloe
    [link] [comments]

    How to not suck at the game

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:16 AM PST

    So, I live right under a Gym or Arena or whatever its called and I'd like to take it over. Problem is the guy guarding it is really powerful. So I was wondering, do y'all have any tips or advice on the game to be better?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/LitLitten24
    [link] [comments]

    Ttar with Smack Down or Metagross with MM?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    That's about it....I don't have the candy for both Ttar and Metagross but with rare candy I can do one or the other before the end of Community Day/Weekend.

    I already have one of each (from their respective Community Days)

    Which one should I do?!

    submitted by /u/icklepriest
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Shadow Scyther!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Caught a shiny shadow Scyther on Community Day from Team Rocket Leader Arlo! Still trying to decide if I should keep it or evolve it to shadow Scizor 🤔

    Shiny Shadow Scyther https://imgur.com/a/2a4QPQj

    submitted by /u/lil_urzi_vert
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment