• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Lil treat after an exhasusting nightshift :)

    Pokémon GO - Lil treat after an exhasusting nightshift :)


    Lil treat after an exhasusting nightshift :)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:16 AM PST

    Was only after a Drowzee to evolve him for a quest but was a nice surprise to see this guy :)

    http://imgur.com/gallery/9ZN7enm

    submitted by /u/CuteSharky
    [link] [comments]

    Give us the option to skip egg hatcing animation

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    It would be great if we could skip the hatching animation. Many times it interrupts the thing I am doing and it has even made me miss a raid when I arrived with a few seconds to go. It was very annoying.

    I propose a option to skip egg hatching animations.

    submitted by /u/Xenizer
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes things are perfectly ironically funny

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:04 AM PST

    I sometimes come across cool things that make great screenshots on PoGo and forget to share them anywhere. I was going through my gallery earlier and saw this from a month or so ago. It amused me at the time and it still does now. Hopefully someone else finds it somewhat amusing.

    https://i.imgur.com/IFwYwZ2.jpg

    submitted by /u/CragDoll
    [link] [comments]

    Made my boyfriend a pokegift for our anniversary

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Inside was Lindor mixed truffles (red, yellow, blue), a pokeball with a bulbasaur keychain I made and a team mystic keychain, along with a tube of 'stardust', an alolan Rattata Pokemon card, and a plush alolan Rattata. Not pictured was a drawing of us as Pokemon trainers.

    https://imgur.com/a/q79jDeq

    submitted by /u/PrettyKittyGirl
    [link] [comments]

    This little guy just made my Community day.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:23 AM PST

    I started playing a bit after bagon cd so I never really even got Salamance, until today.

    https://imgur.com/a/6QqFoJM

    submitted by /u/surister
    [link] [comments]

    I got lucky while hiking through the forest!!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:05 AM PST

    I forgot about the community day and got a notification during my hike in the forest. I'm so glad I checked it out, because the second Bagon I found was this shiny one!

    https://i.imgur.com/e6doNuh.jpg

    submitted by /u/OnlySquareCookies
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny hat trick

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:04 PM PST

    oh baby a triple

    I know it was during CD but still... I hope this happens again tomorrow!

    submitted by /u/MikeClandestine
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going insane because of a gym

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:03 AM PST

    I'm not sure if this is allowed but this is the only community I can think of talking about this with.

    So the greatest thing happened to me in this game, the stop that was down my street became a gym! I'm not going to say there's no gyms within ten minutes of me but this is literally right there! I went home that day and knocked out the mystic group that had it, they knocked me out at night. It was classic fun. Then this group of instinct took over and I was like "guess there's more instinct in this neighborhood then I thought!" Except it's the same exact six accounts and they always join within 1 minute of each other. I mean sure I've heard of people complaining about this but I never thought I'd see it myself. I've just been driven insane by how unjust this whole thing is. At least if he's willing to "share" a few hours a day I'll be like whatever but it's not like he gives me an hour in there, I was kicked out once after I drove three blocks down my street. Is there anything I can do besides trying to buy the house down the street and just camp for the rest of my life? I feel like my day is consumed with how I can take out this gym without him catching on and berrying it.

    TLDR: I'm going insane because I can't compete with six account guy

    submitted by /u/howcanilose
    [link] [comments]

    Nice shiny in the snow

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:59 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/vYQyCpj

    My third now but somehow this cutie was made for catching at this time of year

    submitted by /u/ThatThereMan
    [link] [comments]

    New Loading Screen Art and Special Tasks.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/jxHlxuK.jpg

    Finally an easy special task. These will be a great end of year for Pokémon Go (i hope)

    submitted by /u/Frocharocha
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny collection extended again

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    Once again the CD has gotten me 2 new shinies: 2 bagons , one with 3 stars and the other with 1. Don't think I'll be able to get enough candies for a Salamance before the event ends though due to the weather.

    submitted by /u/MysteryMan6464
    [link] [comments]

    2018 CD Pokemon raids & eggs

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Has anyone actually seen an increase in the 2018 Pokemon in raids? I was out for five hours this morning in the city centre and only saw one Cyndaquil raid. Also hatched 50+ eggs between two accounts and only got one Dratini and one Beldum. Doesn't look like they were boosted at all!?

    submitted by /u/MattGeddon
    [link] [comments]

    Will Ho-Oh and Lugia be shiny for the upcoming raid weekend?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    I restarted playing the game around August after being inactive since the start of the game. I never caught Lugia or Ho-Oh and I know they can be shiny, but will they be on this upcoming raid weekend?

    submitted by /u/NickTheGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    Had all my eggs cleared in preparation for Community day - then I made a mistake.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Made sure not to spin any stops and went home. I was in the clear. I had cleared all my eggs and wanted those 2km CD eggs! However I forgot about this when opening the remainder of gifts last night (as one does).

    https://imgur.com/a/1ZAhBQa

    I guess I'd better get walking. Can't wait to see how many GARBAGE Pokémon come from this expensive batch. There's an ice storm coming tomorrow. I'm low-key infuriated.

    submitted by /u/mikebellman
    [link] [comments]

    Help with potions and revives

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    I'm struggling to get potions and revives inside the game. I don't want to buy from the shop. Is there a better way to get these items other than pokestops?

    submitted by /u/kak0n
    [link] [comments]

    Community day lures

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but usually community day has extra long lures, but I haven't been able to find any information if that is the same as usual for today and tomorrow? Do we get extra long lure times this community day or is that not a thing?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ForFoxSake_23
    [link] [comments]

    Should I evolve my dratini right away?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    Its CP is 621 and has 3 stars when I look at its stats.. Should I wait to come across a better dratini or should I just evolve it? i still have the Jump Start Research in my side quest section so candies isn't gonna be a problem

    submitted by /u/-boombox-
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 Shiny Gligars in a row I thought my luck was just over. It isn’t shiny, but it’s a sure step in the right direction.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/PSvIouu

    Guess I found what I'll be evolving for that ditto quest, if only I could find a ditto first to progress them...

    submitted by /u/Taocman
    [link] [comments]

    Text glitch

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:16 AM PST

    Since several days I have a rather funny than annoying text glitch. Whenever I use on the valuation system the text glitches into unreadable hyroglyphes. Imgur

    submitted by /u/Tr0n3x
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever Articuno and it's shiny ��

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Today was the 7th day of research breakthrough and finally (after 6th try) got first Articuno and it was SHINY 🥰 I've got so excited when I opened the rewards box 😅

    submitted by /u/LexoNokiaN
    [link] [comments]

    First minute shiny!!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:07 AM PST

    Here in the UK CD just began. Guess what- I got a shiny in the first minute!! First minute shiny!! https://imgur.com/gallery/qOlufHh

    submitted by /u/Qpalzmeggman202
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite Pokestop image

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/higKMHw I've only come across this stop once, but it's located in St. Augustine, FL, USA. This one has to be my favorite. Just thought I'd share.

    submitted by /u/Banana_King123
    [link] [comments]

    Community day eggs are only hatching roughly 10% community day Pokémon

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:25 AM PST

    Hopefully this is an error but from early data it seems that eggs were not turned on for the event. Be cautious before acquiring incubators.

    I was really hoping for some eggs holding only the pool they said would hatch but I'm not interested in hatching Lileep

    submitted by /u/Udub
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment