• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Was wondering how my Wartortle was holding a gym over 18 hours. It's involved in gang activity now

    Pokémon GO - Was wondering how my Wartortle was holding a gym over 18 hours. It's involved in gang activity now


    Was wondering how my Wartortle was holding a gym over 18 hours. It's involved in gang activity now

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/CA1Ap5U

    If you see a chance for an epic theme and you go for it, god bless you.

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    Since you guys liked Venusaur Sculpture i posted few days ago, hope you like Blastoise

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:40 AM PST

    Hey!! Hope you are enjoying latest changes in Pogo, i am crying burning through my TM's :).

    Enjoy your weekend and Community days. Cheers !! PS. Getting Blastoise with hydro cannon still worth it ;).

    https://www.deviantart.com/antoniobalicevic/art/Pokemon-GO-Blastoise-Sculpture-647643113

    submitted by /u/ABmodeling
    [link] [comments]

    [Screenshot] Just caught a shiny Onyx, a wild Gible, and hatched my first Deino all in one day!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Can't believe the luck I had today! Caught a shiny Onyx on a walk (second shiny Onyx and 4th shiny from the evolution event) then when I got home I opened the app after I parked my car and saw the wild Gible on the radar. Ran across the street to pinap him and catch him (success!) and then a little later tonight my 10k egg hatched my first Deino! Also hatched my first Absol and Happiny (both had great IVs) today too which isn't as rare but was still really cool. Had to brag somewhere!

    https://imgur.com/a/whdYPgT

    submitted by /u/SkylarShankman
    [link] [comments]

    Amazingly terrible! I love her

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/3eaaEWD.png

    Do we have a nickname for zero shadows?!? ;)

    submitted by /u/BossBossian
    [link] [comments]

    A Glaceon and its child.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/Gg8EAPO.jpg

    A Glaceon with such a young Eevee on the cold is a very rare sight. Infant Eevees are not naturally adapted to the extreme cold yet, so Glaceons almost never let them out of their nest.

    After the child grows, then Glaceon will begin to let it roam for small periods of time, in order to slowly expose it to the cold and trigger its evolution into a new Glaceon.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    My pinser has been at this gym for over 58 days and I’m concerned for his welfare

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:21 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/HgOJJx6

    I'm pretty scared for him he's lost over 90 pounds and he looks like a skeleton.

    submitted by /u/aceofspodes
    [link] [comments]

    Snorlax got some gains, but forgot his underpants.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:53 AM PST

    Damn, snorlax finally woke up and made it into the gym recently.

    Too bad, he forgot to wear underpants when taking his first "mighty muscle" selfie.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/wFo7Nfb

    submitted by /u/vikobi
    [link] [comments]

    Beldum rate from Magnetic lures (Comday)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    So a bit of context, Im still looking to farm more beldum candy for MM metagross and im considering dropping a number of magnetic lures on Comday.

    so as i understand it so far magnetic lures spawn 20 pokemons per 30 minute, 10 of those are ''special spawns'' 10 are biome related (comday pokes). the special pool contains 13 pokemons, including beldum.

    does anyone have any data on the spawnrates, or access to the dataset the silphroad used to determine these 13 pokes?
    https://thesilphroad.com/science/species-available-special-lure-modules/

    if all 13 are equal droprate the average amount per lure would be 60/13 per lure, or 4.6 beldum per lure which would be perfectly acceptable for me, however with no data available im debating wether its worth dropping 10 dollars+ on lures only to be dissapointed by a signicifantly lower droprate.

    Any info on the droprate is appreciated!,

    incase people want to give other tips they are appreciated but: i already raid for rare candy, beldum is already my buddy and im aware that beldum will be in raids on sunday (the area i play doesnt have dozens of gyms so doing a lot of them isnt easy for me)

    submitted by /u/rickp1337
    [link] [comments]

    Do NOT Install the Latest Update on iOS 10

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:43 PM PST

    I know very few of us are on this old OS but I wanted to spread the word to inform others. The latest update will break the game completely, the app refuses to launch. It will load up the Niantic logo and crash immediately. I wanted to make as many trainers aware as I highly doubt this will be fixed before Community weekend.

    Posts on Twitter informing Niantic Support about it this issue:

    ios 10.3.3 :

    ios 10.3.1:

    Unknown OS, same issue:

    Reddit posts:

    I know many people will disregard this and simply say update your operating system but that is not an option for everyone. If you are on an older OS, I would advise not installing the latest update (1.127.2) that was released on Dec 11th. You may miss out on Community day weekend!

    Edit: Some people have been reporting that if they switch the region/language it will fix the game. This has not worked for me but I thought it wouldnt hurt to add.

    Steps: General > Language & Region > Make sure the region is set correctly. Some have changed the region and changed it back to resolve the issue.

    submitted by /u/Terry1017
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Add TMs both fast and charged to the field research reward pool.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:19 PM PST

    I, like others struggle to get any raids done higher than tier 3 being an on the move adult. The weekly research is pretty much my only source of legendaries, adding TMs to the pool could benefit everyone including those that have it worse than us solos that have to deal with meager odds of a tier 3. We all know the rng is horrible with using TMs, and in most cases other than being able to get some people to do a tier 4, the odds of getting one is just as bad. I hope this is something Niantic could consider, or maybe even making them super rare drops for rocket admin battles. Until we have a guaranteed way to chose a move we should have more ways to obtain TMs.

    submitted by /u/sm0keyii
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy candy limits

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    What is it based on? The candy type? The individual pokemon? Or do you just stop getting in general when you hit the daily limit?

    submitted by /u/UniqueUser6869
    [link] [comments]

    Need Advice on Metagross

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:05 AM PST

    I have two lvl 20 Metang 83% iv and 87%iv and 234 candies. Should I evolve both for community day move and than boost the better one to level 26. Or should I evolve just one and boost to max level. Which is the better choice?

    submitted by /u/STaTiiKSHoCK
    [link] [comments]

    Community Note: Pokémon can now be found in more places around the world

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    The long road to level 40 has now begun

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:14 PM PST

    Managed to level up to 39 tonight by doing loads of evolving with a lucky egg on.

    Now found out that I need to get almost double that amount of XP again to get to level 40.

    Why has Niantic made it so difficult to be able to submit pokestops? Being in a rural area with not many pokestops makes it even more difficult to level up.

    https://imgur.com/a/ySHOPhk

    submitted by /u/danbywinby
    [link] [comments]

    My bus ride to class is where all of my luck resides.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Caught a shiny Onix and a shiny Gligar on the bus ride to my final today! In the past I have caught 2 shiny Ponyta on the same ride and a few weeks ago caught a shiny Alolan Rattata. Needless today I lost all stress about my final, because hey- I'm a lucky SOB.

    submitted by /u/verytalltree
    [link] [comments]

    I found a weird little glitch

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/vbjHr6h

    I was just going through my gyms and I found this. No one really goes there, so that's why he's been in there for so long. I thought it was weird that those two times don't match up. Is there a reason for that, or is it just a glitch?

    submitted by /u/GoreslashDOW
    [link] [comments]

    Superpower vs Dnamic punch?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    I did recently get a Hariyama with Superpower, never seen that move before.. it's a two bar*85 so I was wondering how it withstand Dynamic punch two * 90?

    submitted by /u/CookieTeamInstinct
    [link] [comments]

    To evolve or not to evolve? Purified poke question

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    I have a 98 IV 1267 CP Dragonair I was thinking about evolving. The sad thing is it's purified so it'll be stuck with Return til I muster up another 100 candies or however much it costs to get a new move.

    Is it worth it to evolve or should I wait til someday hopefully get a 98% that isn't purified. Thanks!

    Edit: thank you to all who commented! I think I'm gonna wait til tomorrow and evo it during comm day and get Draco Meteor. Will still listen to other suggestions. Have a great day all :)

    submitted by /u/ear11
    [link] [comments]

    Renaming pokemon

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:08 AM PST

    I was wondering if something would happen if I rename some of my pokemon with the names of their trainers from the anime (like the eeveelutions). I reached weavile and it turned into her. when I wrote the IVs it went to normal. Any ideas why?

    https://reddit.com/link/ea4fl2/video/5lnlqzuzqe441/player

    submitted by /u/MalvogHekopt
    [link] [comments]

    Two big pet-peeves regarding battles

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:09 PM PST

    1) Not being able to see mons' moves when forming a party. Even small icons showing the types of the moves would do wonders. And no, I'm not nicknaming my Gengar "SClawSBall" or anything like that.

    2) Recommended parties are totally bonkers. Why on earth is it recommending my Rhyperior against the water grunts and not my leafeon who plows through them?

    submitted by /u/O2M
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure Sync Problems

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:36 PM PST

    Does anyone else run into an issue where they're Adventure sync only picks up about half the total KMs walked/ran? My app isn't open in the background and I've doubled checked everything to make sure it's supposed to be working.

    submitted by /u/Tplains4
    [link] [comments]

    PoGo keeps crashing

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Hey, my Pokémon Go App keeps crashing after the update. I downloaded the new version and it instantly crashes when I want to open the app. Does anyone have an idea how to fix that?

    submitted by /u/anonymouspogoholic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment