• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Sableye out of a 10k egg is an utter insult

    Pokémon GO - Sableye out of a 10k egg is an utter insult


    Sableye out of a 10k egg is an utter insult

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:39 AM PST

    My previous five 10k eggs had three sableye hatched. Its an insult to put such a weak unusable pokemon in the highest rarity off eggs. The creature doesnt have a proper function in raids/pve whatsoever and cant even evolve. I'd rather have any 2k pokemon instead of this worthless purple doodoo monster. -rant over

    submitted by /u/Regulart0m
    [link] [comments]

    Argh! A pox upon whoever decided on the 10 gift limit

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Seriously. Only being able to hold 10 gifts at a time is a management drag and seriously impacts my Pokemon Go experience and not in a good way. Sorry, I know I am not the first to gripe about this, but I had to get that out.

    submitted by /u/SwissSushi
    [link] [comments]

    I think I won this evolution event as I found Shuckle's evolution... Ghost Shuckle!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/6HOhx25

    Thanks Dorkly for the heads up in this rare evolution not yet seen in the wild.

    submitted by /u/recemember
    [link] [comments]

    Community Note: GO Battle League preview, combat system update, legacy attacks, and more!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    I finally completed "Halloween Make 3 Excellent Throws in a Row" last night during Raid Hour!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    I was so shocked that I managed this while raiding last night. I saved the reward for this morning's daily... Not a bad gift, I say!

    http://imgur.com/a/4xykD72

    submitted by /u/FloggingMcMurry
    [link] [comments]

    "You, kind sir! you want to know where to find shiny Pokémon? only $10..."

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/ZS0kmx9.jpg

    In honor of a real Hypno found in front of an esoteric store. (Translation from the sign: "Clear that doubt, consult here, oracles and tarot").

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    If you think Trapinch is tiny, think again! �� The average height of a Trapinch is a little above 2 feet! �� #PokemonGOCommunityDay #ThrowbackThursday

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    PARTY HAT WURMPLE HAS BEEN FOUND IN THE GAME FILES!!!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/WrkaiHw

    This + Raticate and Wobbafett have been found with a party hat! But Wurmple!! They listened to us!!

    Edit: Credits to Pokeminers ofc!

    submitted by /u/Shadowadra
    [link] [comments]

    Eeveelutions Through The Years...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    Through The Years... https://imgur.com/gallery/eawnlZB

    The Pokemon Gym next to my human gym has the eeveelutions "Through The Years". I know Espeon is missing (I assume due to room), but I love whoever did this. This warms my heart. And when I saw the name of the mural, it couldn't be more perfect. This was a journey for myself too; growing up, through the years. Cheers to the best boys and girls out there!

    submitted by /u/LexicalCat
    [link] [comments]

    Visual bug

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:55 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/SmARyU0

    Does anybody of you got also this bug? This is happening to me since yesterday morning.

    submitted by /u/Einzelkind_22
    [link] [comments]

    Farewell to "The Champ"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Is blissey good for pvp?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    People say bulk is better than attack stat, so blissey got the highest amount of hp and low attk, does it mean blissey is good?

    submitted by /u/hugomickey
    [link] [comments]

    My Pokémon haven’t returned from the gym?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    I put about 4 Pokémon in there a week ago today, in different gyms. And they have not returned to me. Their motivation has stopped depleting, and I am not refilling it with berries. Did they change how Pokémon come home? Am I missing something? Or is this some kind of bug?

    submitted by /u/pandagirlsaturn
    [link] [comments]

    App Crash Upon Opening

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    I downloaded the "Bug Fixes" update this morning, which ruined my app. It will not open now, even after deleting it and redownloading. I see the niantic screen, and then it immediately crashes. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm working with an iphone 6S running ios 10.

    submitted by /u/boatsthatfly
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] New Dragonite moveset

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    I've got a maxed, hundo Dragonite with Dragon Tail/Outrage, that I'm using pretty much only fighting Team Rocket. Now with legacy moves being TMable, I'm wondering if Dragon Breath and/or Dragon Claw would suit me better for that purpose? Dragon Breath is really quick, and Dragon Claw is spammable. Would TMing into either/both of these moves make my Drago better for Rockets, or worse?

    submitted by /u/edwinodesseiron
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:37 AM PST

    After months and months of walking, searching, pokeball tossing, i finally found him! Randomly caught a seedot and looked away quickly to see that it turned into Ditto! I can finally move on from my quests!

    Ditto

    submitted by /u/OfftheCHENG
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's not a big deal but different hairstyles would be amazing

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    I wouldn't even be mad if they cost coins to get. I'm just sick of having the same messy hairstyle that I try to change by wearing different hats. It would help create more diversity amongst characters too.

    It seems like a no brainer addition in my opinion. Maybe I'm missing something but I hope hairstyle choices are added in soon.

    submitted by /u/carloscreates
    [link] [comments]

    Allow us to add friends to a favorite list

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Some of us have a lot of friends in the friend list, but most of them are just friends that we just don't care, but also don't want to delete .

    So if we had an option to make friends as favorites, we could sort them with favorite/non favorite (just like the pokemon list).

    I know that we can sort friends by the level of friendship in the game, but it's not the same.

    submitted by /u/CharlyXero
    [link] [comments]

    Privacy Policy update

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    Every time I get on the app I'm asked to review the updated pokemon go privacy policy. I've accepted the terms and am still getting the pop up any time I close the app and re open. Anyone else getting this? The webpage is dated May 15 2019

    submitted by /u/SchyIer
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to pokemon go and had a question about switching teams.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:30 AM PST

    I recently got a phone that's good enough to play on and I'm having a lot of fun. My daughter wants to switch to my team. She's yellow and it's pretty bad here it looks like. There is a coin you can buy to do this correct?

    I want to play a lot with her this weekend since they are having this event.

    Have any other advice for new players?

    submitted by /u/AnimalChin-
    [link] [comments]

    Community Day - best catches and memories

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    I'm just preparing for CD and looking through my dex I noticed I had a 100IV dratini to evolve tomorrow. I went back and counted and that will be my tenth 100IV CD Pokemon with CD moves. I am really lucky with hatching 100IV mon's from eggs and also catching them in wild. Much better than I am at getting shiny Pokemon.

    So tell me your best CD catch, story or haul in preparation for the upcoming weekend

    http://imgur.com/gallery/f3HSM0F

    submitted by /u/Moosiemookmook
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first True 0

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/YAIZtTg

    I caught my first true 0 the other day. I was way more excited than I thought I'd be haha.

    submitted by /u/N4RT2D2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment