• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Flexing with my Snorlax a few days after Pokemon GO launched

    Pokémon GO - Flexing with my Snorlax a few days after Pokemon GO launched


    Flexing with my Snorlax a few days after Pokemon GO launched

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Stickers are unnecessary and clutter the gift rewards

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    When I saw the sticker option when I sent a gift recently, I thought "that's kind of cool, maybe I'll send a fun sticker to some of my closer friends on PoGo".

    Then I opened some gifts to find that of the three item drops each gift can give, one can be taken up by stickers. Really? Who wants a sticker over a 7k egg or poke/great/ultra balls or stardust?

    Stickers should be an additional drop or be awarded via other methods like pokestops/gyms.

    submitted by /u/SthenicFreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Mega Evolutions

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    They should add Remote Raid Passes and Incenses in the Weekly Research Breakthrough Rewards(or whatever that's called)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    They may have made it easier to play for remote players, but the fact is that all those Incenses from a time long ago and especially the remote raid passes will eventually run out, and for remote players, the only option left is to buy more whereas for players who live near a gym, they don't need remote raid passes and the spawns there are abundant. I thought that it would be really nice if they could add both in the Weekly Research Breakthrough Rewards, not only will it actually make the Research worthwhile since the rewards have been just awful lately, it gives an opportunity to remote players to catch more and raid more whilst not going overboard with what they're giving away to the point that they lose money(cuz let's be honest, that's the main reason for the limited supply). They could even have it so that if you have 3+ Remote Raid Passes, you simply can't gain Remote Raid Passes from the Rewards so people who live near a gym won't get too much of an advantage. I know that many people want a daily remote raid pass, but I just don't see it happening as it's not too good for their business.

    submitted by /u/ohlucabird
    [link] [comments]

    He protec, he attac, but most important, he bring snac

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Including Galarians, Allolans, and forms, how many Pokemon are there available now?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Yea, I'm including hats in that. There's 28 Unown, 2 Togepi, 2 Buneary too etc.

    Does anyone know the count of how many Pokemon there should be now?

    submitted by /u/Celestial_Blu3
    [link] [comments]

    Has the Gym interaction radius changed?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I have a home gym. By default it's just out of range, but I used to be able to access it 100% of the time with GPS drift just by walking around the house.

    However, I have not been able to interact with this gym for about a week now. No matter what I do it will remain out of range.

    Did anyone have similar issues? Has the interaction radius changed?

    submitted by /u/TalkingHawk
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I recognized that face..

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Should I build up item storage or Pokémon storage first?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I've earned enough coins by defending gyms to upgrade storage. My question is, which storage should I upgrade?

    submitted by /u/imjustawolf
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to permanently disable Niantic AR?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    It keeps automatically turning on every now and then and it's honestly getting annoying.

    When catching Pokémon, it's easy to turn off in the upper right hand corner, but when I interact with my buddy I have to go to settings just to turn off an option that I don't want to use anyway. (Unless I'm missing an easier way to turn it off!)

    Is there a way to permanently disable it?

    submitted by /u/Kuronekostories
    [link] [comments]

    Three times now I've lost remote raid passes thanks to disappearing people

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    This has now happened to me three times. I go to a remote gym, see a bunch of people in the lobby, think "sure, I'll take a piece of that action" but when I burn my remote raid pass and get there, I'm all alone.

    I get that I might have caught one right as the countdown ended, but three now? Just really bad luck, or is this a bug?

    I've written Niantic support about it; hopefully they'll give me a pass or two back.

    Sorry for the rant...

    submitted by /u/bflaminio
    [link] [comments]

    Some Tips from the GamePress June 2020 Community Day Guide!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Weedle Community Day is almost here, in case you forgot about our little hairy bug friend winning a vote amongst a slew of other recent Pokemon Go events and announcements!

    I wanted to draw your attention to a few key points from the GamePress June 2020 Community Day Guide.

    • Breaking the Bank - This section on stardust tips includes a chart showing just how much stardust you can earn during this triple dust event. Remember that streak bonuses are also tripled, so not catching anything before the event (or after midnight the night before) might actually net you dust! Triple dust will not stack with double dust from the solstice-themed event.

    • Bundle featuring an Elite CTM - It is a Charge TM again, though it's worse (% discount) than the April Box since it's Star Piece instead of Incubators. There are diminishing returns on this item, as they will because less valuable as players acquire more over time. Still, many of the points from April's breakdown hold true, making an ECTM a priceless buy.

    • Drill Run Breakdown - Drill Run provides Steel-type coverage that Beedrill's STAB moves lack, and it's quite a powerful move at that. The Bee can take on both Registeel and Azumaril in PvP, which is quite the meta breaker. For Great League Beedrill, look for Weedle with CP 300-364 and below. Bee is a GL only mon.

    • Mega Possibilities - Beedrill CAN Mega Evolve in the future, meaning those uninteresting in PvP still have a reason to hunt for Weedle (as if triple dust wasn't enough). In this section, we also recolored an image of a Mega Beedrill so you can see a Shiny Mega Beedrill in action! With no inclination to how Mega Evolution will work in Pokemon Go, there's no additional speculation in this article. I'm just letting you know it exists!

    Have fun. I hope these tips can help. Happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/NoLucksGiven
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first Perfect Nundo!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Caught my first Perfect Nundo!

    Out hunting last night and stumbled on this little guy. 0-0-0 and 10CP! Second nundo in my collection, but I never thought I'd find one that could be any more worthless!

    https://preview.redd.it/cv9blvx88o551.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d16ce2afa6e9fedb2dd745db68d7b0ba9495324b

    submitted by /u/gcollins30
    [link] [comments]

    Remote raid pass usage sucks

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Checked into a lobby using a raid pass in hopes someone else would see there is someone in the lobby and join for a 5* raid. No one joined so I left and I wasn't out of time and pass is still considered "used". I think it's stupid, no one is going to join if no one is there or waste a pass on hopes someone else joins. It should be "used" if you either run out of time in the lobby or actually battle.

    submitted by /u/ungratefulturnip
    [link] [comments]

    Go fest research

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Okay so since everyone can play go fest this year. I really want to buy the ticket but my only worry is that I can only play half of the day Saturday and I wonder if the research will be timed.. Therefore my question is if anyone knows if the go fest research is timed to just Saturday or if I can complete it an other day?

    submitted by /u/willemijntje95
    [link] [comments]

    "Sorry, kid. Nothing personal, really..."

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/nQhR2wX.jpg

    In other news, people around the World are reporting to have been attacked by, and we quote, 'A strange duck with a leek'... there are no reported deaths yet, but head injuries are in the hundreds of thousands...

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Is this good for a lvl 20?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Help! My son is earning chore money for his first phone SPECIFICALLY to play Pokémon Go - will it work on LG Rebel 4??

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone play on an LG Rebel 4? It's a prepaid phone. Is it able to run the game? If so, are there any issues? My son is SO excited to get his first phone, but his main goals are to play games, especially Pokémon Go, and I would hate to get him one that doesn't work with it. Help is so appreciated!

    submitted by /u/themoonandthehermit
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MEGA FORMS STANDALONE FORMS! ��

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    All Mega Forms

    Guys, I know I'm being ridiculous for posting this but this would probably be the worst case scenario would it not? Imagine the time and resources many of us have put in to build up our best IV starters, Mewtwo, Mawile, Rayquaza and so forth only to find out that we now have to do it all over again for the mega forms. That's not fun to me. Megas are different. They are stronger versions of what we have now.

    With the Giratina forms it's a little different from the aforementioned because they have different functions. The Altered form has PVP properties and the Origin is best used for raids. So this makes perfect sense to me!

    Here's my idea. Now I know as a company Niantic is here to make money so I offer this as a suggestion. Make mega stones a raid/PVP reward instead. No new, separate forms. Just allow us to use mega stones to hopefully mega evolve them and use to our heart's content. I think it's the smart play here and all parties would be happy.

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    ETA on GBL?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    It's almost a week now, a little information about progress would be highly appreciated. I mean come on, it's the most fun part of the game.

    submitted by /u/freedomofspeech87
    [link] [comments]

    Back to game lost accounts

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Hello i played with my cousin in 1st generation now we cant log in and it said account doesnt exist anyone know how to get accounts back i know only email i had

    submitted by /u/SkyGrey
    [link] [comments]

    Co-occurring Pokémon Types Explorer

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment