• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I painted Pikachu on a rock, wrote my Fr*end C0de on the back, and left it by a nearby Pokestop hoping someone would find it and @dd me. It sadly did not work :(

    Pokémon GO - I painted Pikachu on a rock, wrote my Fr*end C0de on the back, and left it by a nearby Pokestop hoping someone would find it and @dd me. It sadly did not work :(


    I painted Pikachu on a rock, wrote my Fr*end C0de on the back, and left it by a nearby Pokestop hoping someone would find it and @dd me. It sadly did not work :(

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Shiny Gods smiling on me today! Wow!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Meltan made friends will all of my kitchen utensils. I just hope he doesn’t melt them all.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Now that Pokemon Go has been out for over four years, will we finally get some new hairstyle customization options?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    We are able to customize all of our clothing and accessories, eye color, skin color, and even poses, but we are all still stuck with the same boring hairstyle. When will we be able to change our hairstyles?? I've been waiting for THAT update for four years now. Get on it Niantic!

    submitted by /u/Hei77
    [link] [comments]

    What was your first shiny? This little guy is my first and only shiny I've come across so far.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Guess I'm not going that way...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Caught these last night (beside vaporeon I evolved him last night) I am a beginner so are these good?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Just me and my pall looking for dolphins

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    July Events! Credit to LEGENDS

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Working hard

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Leon and Ada as Pokémon trainers (0C)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    GO Battle League not working?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Keep getting the "GO battle league isn't available right now, please try again later" whenever I try to start a battle. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/ScookyScausage
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite shiny ! Go to best friend !

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    They can't seem to share the plug today.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    My shiny Magmar I got a week ago

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    She better keep it quiet

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Azelf in the wild in North America

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Kudos to the dude who saw this at midnight and posted in our discord. Good number of people in our community we're able to get it! And he's under GL threshold, for that rare Pokemon flex!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/FPI8mKr

    submitted by /u/oatbak
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes, when you stare into the eyes of God, he stares back

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Niantic, please. Just fix it. Please.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Gastly community day information

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    How do you think niantic will handle the legendaries of gen 7?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Lunalu and solgaleo were the first legendaries that I'm aware of to have pre evolved forms. It hardly seems suitable to put cosmog as a 5 star raid boss. How do you think this evolution line is going to be handled.

    If I had to guess it would be lunalu and solgaleo are just thrown in as a t5 boss while we get a research line for a cosmog so we can rare candy/ walk it up to the final form.

    submitted by /u/deadlyavo1
    [link] [comments]

    Back from a casual evening flight around the city

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Here are july’s field research tasks

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Hi guys just thought I'd give a quick heads up that some of the field research tasks have changed for July, some of the more noticeable ones being 'hatch an egg' for aerodactyl and 'evolve a pokemon' for either eevee or rhydon (second stage evo of rhyhorn)

    Anyways here are the tasks :)

    submitted by /u/anthonyhui
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment