• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Pokémon GO - My handsome Buddy out for a little stretch

    Pokémon GO - My handsome Buddy out for a little stretch


    My handsome Buddy out for a little stretch

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Please Lord, hear our prayers, let Team Rocket actually kidnap all the Pikachus with hats

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    My living room isn't big enough for you, please get back in your ball.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Me omw to throw unorthodox amounts of Nanab berries at Pokémon in gyms because my bag is full

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Typical

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    TIMBERRRRR..... My first post I love the AR posts

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I'm not sure why this is so funny to me ��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Finally hit rank 9, first time ever

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    My dragonite loves to work with me

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Shouldn't Niantic guve us more information and details about the upcomming go fest 2020 play at home edition?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Are there any important details known about go fest? This year obviously you can play go fest at home, but not much is revealed how it is actually gonna work.

    Like:

    -Are the shiny rates boosted?

    Do go fest pokemon spawn in the wild? Or do you get an incense like the make up safari zone events that spawns pokemon for you?

    -Does your buddy bring you pokeballs? Or do they give it to you?

    -What is their intention of that weekend? How is it gonna work etc.

    • and maybe the most imporant: is the event "play at home" friendly?

    These are just some examples of things we do not know about go fest. I feel as a costumer they should reveal more details how the go fest is gonna work. Now you are kinda not knowing what you pay for and what to expect.

    I bought the ticket because I like this game, but I honestly I don't know were I paid for. They have revealed some small things, but it doesn't seem clear to me and it doesn't reveal what their intention is for these 2 days. I feel this also make some people not buying it atm, because they want to know what they are paying for.

    A reveal like what to expect from go fest when the tickets went live would be appreciated l, but still they could announce everything about the weeks before go fest but nothing about go fest itself? That sounds a bit suspicious knowing Niantic for a while.

    (Same post as on thesilphroad reddit, but it got removed because critism on Niantic is not allowed there)

    submitted by /u/Hoppip94
    [link] [comments]

    A humor break in the middle of the Go Battle grind

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/j6p43SP

    Finally met a worthy opponent, and yes I won. So I guess this means I do actually know. (Prev post got deleted because screenshot)

    submitted by /u/HailedCrusader9
    [link] [comments]

    Yanma looking for something sweet, too bad it’s just a light soda.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Very happy with this shiny boi

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    "TAKE ME FOR A WALK!!!" *explodes*

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Nice doggy

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    July1st to August1st research breakthrough!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Bring back legendaries into the research breakthrough

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I started this game last summer when the research pool was the gen 3 legendaries. I resumed a few months ago and the Pokemon have been really bad... I guess larvitar is an improvement but I already see it enough as a reward in GBL. As I've started the game 'late' I've missed out on so many legendaries :( . And it's unfair for rural players or players who don't have anyone to raid with too!

    submitted by /u/Canalidoit
    [link] [comments]

    Remote Raids

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to tell before starting a remote raid if there are other players in the lobby? Would love to do some 5 star raids remotely while in lockdown but I don't want to waste a raid pass if its only going to me being immediately wiped out 😅

    submitted by /u/wizenednerd
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy catch assist

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if the buddy catch assist also applies to raid bosses? With raid hour approaching, I want to be prepared.

    submitted by /u/Jumpman-22
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Trading evolution???

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I have a quick question about how trading evolution works. I've used a lot of times to get karrablast or shelmet evolved. My question is about the 3 stages pokemon families. If I want to get a conkeldurr, I know that I have to trade a gurdurr for it to get the free evolution option activated, but if I trade a timburr, once I evolve it to gurdurr will it also get the free evolution option being a previously traded mon?

    submitted by /u/adrian_aranda3
    [link] [comments]

    Question concerning raids

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I wasn't sure how this works and couldn't find anything about it, but my question is can a remote raid pass battle with people who are physically at the raid location or can remote raid pass only battle with remote raid pass?

    submitted by /u/WalkerJackson19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment