• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Pokémon GO - AR is the reason I started my childhood dream... to catch them all!

    Pokémon GO - AR is the reason I started my childhood dream... to catch them all!


    AR is the reason I started my childhood dream... to catch them all!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Walked over 1100 km to get this gal from gibble to gchomp maxed out and extra move! Just became my best friend pogo buddy and now we’re celebrating by watching Zoolander!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    My first shiny, ever. And, I forbid you from asking me the IVs.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I was late picking him up...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    DIY Home Project

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Lucario hat Pikachu decides to take a break from battling and decides to play Monopoly...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Stranded

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Scyther increased incense not working.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    I am having incense on for 22 minutes now on 2 phones. Still no scyther seen. The local time is 13:20

    Edit: still not a lot of Spawns, but manager to get a shiny on Both accounts. Boosted rates or Just luck?

    submitted by /u/mac0172
    [link] [comments]

    Totodile had a great time at the park today

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Feebas face

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Pokemon go deserves more than enough to help us expand our gameplay with pokestops and gyms.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Chilling in the aquarium

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Is the PoGo main subreddit just for AR shots and Art?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Honest question, I usually get my technical/battle info from The Silph Road and The Silph Arena so no problem, but I used to come here before to get general news about Pokemon, raids, discussions, etc.

    Has the purpose/guidelines of this subreddit shifted to mainly focus on AR shots, art, and random stuff or has it just organically become this way?

    Thanks

    -Danteh

    submitted by /u/DantehSparda
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like something's watching me

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    We should try to bring the Pokemon Go Hype back

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Maybe not like it was back in 2016 (with all the media criticizing the game) but just that a lot of people play it again. I remember never playing Pokemon Go before Summer 2019 and I definitely know I missed something.

    I just wish to go out on a summer afternoon and play with some friends. As soon as this pandemic is over we should really try to bring the hype at least a little bit again to what it once was. What are your ideas? How would you do this? And would you even want it?

    submitted by /u/Trade_Agreement
    [link] [comments]

    People need to chill

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I know I'm gonna be down voted into oblivion for this, but whatever The amount of negativity about Niantic is incredible in this subreddit. Sure PokeGO has its issues and bugs but do you realize how much there is to this game and how many people are daily users? Not to mention, it's just a game. I love PokeGO and plan on playing it for years to come and they provide so many updates and events and changes and yet people wanna bitch about a 3 hour maintenance once a week for PVP or pushing back invite a friend for raids to make it better. Imagine if they did release it tomorrow and it sucked. Y'all would be bitching up a storm regardless. I'm so tired of it. Just be thankful we have this game in the first place.

    submitted by /u/jtsnake45
    [link] [comments]

    I gave up trying to take a nice photo

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I have entered the V O I D

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    It's a little cramped in here

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    she loves stopping to smell the flowers

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Looks like my little boy is getting sleepy

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    I thought he disappeared while catching, because of some error message, was shocked to find him on the Recents list!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    I caught this today but still not a single shiny caterpie

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Should I evolve this bad boy or nah?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment