• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Oh no Croagunk, behind you!

    Pokémon GO - Oh no Croagunk, behind you!


    Oh no Croagunk, behind you!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    The lugia must have asked croagunk to ask treats from me!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    So they doubled the distance for gyms. But there is still no chance to reach one.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Did anyone benefit from the update? I'm living quite central in a big city, but still can't reach a gym, so for me it's a little bit useless. Maybe they should have made it 4times.

    For my luck Im able to work and go out for a few minutes in the afternoon. but for quarantined people still a big thing to mess with or am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/fakksen
    [link] [comments]

    My wife is a teacher, her school is having teachers write positive messages on sidewalk corners all over town. She let me tag along.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Battle League lag is worse than ever...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Every single time I switch pokemon (manual or not) I can't attack again until the opponent uses a charge attack and I have to just take hits until then. Extremely frustrating switching out a mon for the saved charge and then losing 75% of the hp before I can use it. Usually have to burn a shield to even survive thru the lag.

    FIX BATTLE LAG

    submitted by /u/borosglassmage
    [link] [comments]

    PoGo wont keep my phone screen on anymore

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    I have an S9 and PoGo suddenly stopped staying open the other day. I have all my phone battery/screen time settings the same... but now it just turns off after 30s (my usual display timeout).

    Does anybody know if theres a setting or something which might have reverted?

    submitted by /u/sqrtnegative1
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn't rating be separate for each league?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Its pretty apparent each league is quite different from each other. Also with players at different levels, it's not given that every1 has access to good mons for ultra and master league. Looking at the meta, it is apparent that a lot of mons need to be 40 to be viable. As such many matchups are lost not becuz trainers lack skill but because their mons r not leveled up just becuz they started playing later that others. This shud not be the factors to calculate trainer's competitive rating. Is this a fair argument?

    submitted by /u/darkark1002
    [link] [comments]

    I got a ditto face tattoo a couple of weeks ago and caught my first ditto today

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Clash of the Titans

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    This trickster pokemon event would have been perfect for bringing out Zoroark.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Like there's a whole movie about Zoroark tricking people. Unova is being (slowly) rolled out. It hust makes sense.

    submitted by /u/El_Barto_227
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been looking a ditto for six months just got three in four minutes

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    I picked the game back up about 6 months ago and had two quests which wanted me to find a ditto. It took me 6 months to find a ditto and the game decides to give me 3 in a matter of four minutes. Just rubbing it in I guess...

    submitted by /u/Woodshadow
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute hell of rank 8

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Why is it so hard to win? I hit rank 8 as soon as we got ultra league, and since then i can't move past 2025 points, always getting up to there then falling back to 1990. Why? Why? Whyyyyyyy??????

    submitted by /u/princB612
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] GPS WAY OFF in recent update

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    My wife and I are both having this issue since the most recent update. Whenever we are at home, our Pokémon Go seems to think that we are a half mile to a mile in any random direction away from where we really are and Pokémon Go keeps bouncing us all around.

    She opened the game yesterday at home and it showed her right in the middle of Maple Late a mile from our actual location.

    When we went to the grocery store (we had masks and gloves on and everything)(and these were the high quality masks, not the cheap ones) her Pokémon Go was all over the place. It was not until we got into town (by the little church) that her game caught up to our actual location.

    I do not know if this is a rural issue that sprouted but it was never like this before.

    Is anybody else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Arceist_Justin
    [link] [comments]

    Can't catch Landorus!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    I got a Landorus from the Go League Battles and for the life of me I can't catch it. I have even tried golden razz, ultra balls and great curveballs and the little **** won't stay in the ball!!!! I must have used over 100 balls in total and it's driving me mad, I don't even particularly want a Landorus I just want to battle again to try and get some rare candies so I can purify my shadow Entei!

    submitted by /u/TofuAndTantrums
    [link] [comments]

    My crew and I love to theme gyms, I think everyone should!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Pokemon gym themes

    Playing around with different themes has been pretty fun while just walking around during this interesting time. Been doing this sort of thing for ages though, themes are just so fun. I don't have pictures of all the themes we've done over the years but the ones I posted here are still pretty cool I reckon.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Metalark
    [link] [comments]

    I have been repaid of what was taken from me! (Ref. my last post)��

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Surprise!

    Thank you to everyone who sent their condolences and nice messages after a shiny Sudoboi ran from me early yesterday morn'. Didn't play much the rest of the day and went to bed early. Decided to pop an incense watching Family Guy and eating breakfast and this guy popped up!

    The debt has been repaid.

    submitted by /u/Valac_SaiyajiN
    [link] [comments]

    He is having a snack

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    THE GAME IS DEAD IN MY AREA (plz help)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys, . The problem is that I live in India, and people here do not play Pokemon Go any longer. . So, that means I cannot take part in Collective raids= No legendary Pokemon. . I really dunno what to do. Pokestops and Gyms are few and with the current lockdown, I'm pretty much stranded. . What can I do? Please suggest.👇🏾

    submitted by /u/DjDawber
    [link] [comments]

    A more detailed map

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Hi, I don't know how hard this would be but I think it would be worth the time to just put some trees and grass around! The wouldn't even have to be raised, I wouldn't mind seeing some color or change in the floor, especially if its a known large city, you could change it to a more city feel. Again, I have no clue if I'm coming off as arrogant or spoiled after the great worm they've done so far (besides giratina lol) but just a thought!

    submitted by /u/Reddit-T-Bone
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or has it become harder to keep pokemon in the ball when catching?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I'm a level 40 trainer with a full set of Gold medals for catching. I'm not a super catcher, but I do have 36,000 pokemon caught.

    Lately, it seems the pokemon just wont easily stay in the ball for a catch! In the past, it might take 1 or 2 balls to catch a pokemon, but lately it is taking 2, 3, 4, sometimes 5 pokeballs! Of course, I'm always curving and attempting Great or better catches.

    Some of the time, it is due to an ornery pokemon that likes to attack juuuuust as I'm throwing, but other times I'll get the great catch - even on a low level pokemon, and BOOM - it pops out like it was nothing.

    As you can imagine, this is depleting my resources extremely quickly. Previously I had a couple hundred of each type of ball, but now I'm down to low double digits - this is even after purchasing the amazing 1 coin 100 ball gift. Although I am staying in, more often, I do still go out and spin stops approximately the same rate as I used to; there's one just down the road from me.

    So, what's the deal? Is this just a month-long bad-luck streak for me, or is this happening to more people, as well?

    submitted by /u/jostler57
    [link] [comments]

    The app freezes since the new update

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    Since the new update the game always freezes after opening it. Which makes it very unplayable. I already deleted and re-installed it to see if that would work, but it didn't work.

    Are there any other players experiencing the same problem? Hope they'll fix it soon.

    submitted by /u/Abdel993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment