• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Sending a Pokemon to the Professor should grant you the Pokeball you caught it with

    Pokémon GO - Sending a Pokemon to the Professor should grant you the Pokeball you caught it with


    Sending a Pokemon to the Professor should grant you the Pokeball you caught it with

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Since we are all short on Pokeballs right now this would be an awesome add on. I mean the Professor doesnt need to Pokeball anyways as he puts the Pokemon into the blender.

    submitted by /u/BasicMouse
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Easter ��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    When a Pokemon faints my next Pokemon doesn't hit for a few seconds but my opponent is able to take my health down

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    So I figured out you are at a severe disadvantage if you faint. When you select a Pokemon after fainting into the next matchup at least a solid 80% of the time for me my hits don't register. By then my opponent has a solid few hits on me and more often than not can use their charged attack before I can even start hitting. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    Does Niantic even beta test their updates before releasing them?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Honest question. It's been a common theme for months now that each update brings a huge inconvenience or game breaking bug. Massive lag in pvp, gyms disappearing from the map, the game asking if you wanna turn on AR on every mon you tap, ... just to name a few. The latest being raids and gym battles borking after a short amount of time, making them really hard, if not impossible, to finish.

    I really like this game and want to keep playing it, but all these „hiccups" make it really hard for me. At this point it's kinda masochistic.

    submitted by /u/Naitorokkusu
    [link] [comments]

    Having the chance to catch legendaries in go battle league is amazing

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    As someone who lives in an area where nobody joins raids, being able to get landorous and coballion and such from succeeding in the GO battle league makes my heart happy. I am not sure if I am the only one who benefits from this, but I sure hope not. I used to be completely left out of getting any sort of legendaries unless I had purchased the research tasks for celebi or like I did for genesect. Anyone else having these same feelings?

    submitted by /u/zPapi9
    [link] [comments]

    Landorus isn’t a reward It’s an item sink

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    So I've caught 3 now and each one has cost at least 15-20 ultra balls including various berries. I am grateful these legendaries are included as a reward in the battle league but it doesn't feel "rewarding" burning so many ultra balls to catch it.

    submitted by /u/OSRS_DTG
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of the trickster event and spring, check out our front door wreath!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Research Breakthrough awards should have multiple options

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    For the past four weeks I have received 20 pokeballs as reward for the research breakthrough, whilst I am currently absolutely in no need of more pokeballs. However, due to pinapping every Solosis during the Psychic event, I am now extremely short on Pinap berries, which can also be acquired through the breakthrough reward. I used to have too many and throw them out when I got them as a reward, but now I have so little, I am begging to get them and having no luck..

    Is it an idea to give options for the rewards, letting the player choose what reward is needed most badly for every person individually? So an option between 20 pokeballs, 20 pinap berries or 10 (?) (super/hyper) potions or revives? I am now throwing out all my rewards when I don't need them..

    submitted by /u/Cheng1726
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go - Nickname editor not working correctly

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Since the last update the Nickname editor (Friends and Pokemons) is not working correctly.

    When adding text it's always added at the end of the current name and not in the place of cursor.

    It's not possible to long press/double tap on the current name to get text options like select all, copy, paste, cut.

    Some other friends of mine also have the same issue in different devices.

    I've already reported in the bug in the Pokemon Go support functionality.

    But was wondering if someone else is having the same issue? If there's a workaround? Anyway to speed up the bug reporting/fixing.

    submitted by /u/RMiranda
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy update

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Dear Niantic, can you please let my buddy activate the Poké Stop and allow me to spin it if he is within the radius? Being quarantined and having a stop just out of reach is driving me crazy especially since my buddy will walk all over it as he roams in the wide open world worry free from diseases.

    submitted by /u/CompOrangeGT
    [link] [comments]

    I think we should have a start date for our friends.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    It would make it easier to see who our longest friends have been plus remove the one who haven't been active for a while.

    submitted by /u/TwoSips
    [link] [comments]

    GBL is a Joke

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    This is my first post on this subreddit. I hate being that guy who complains, especially when everyone else seems to be unhappy with GBL just as much as I am. At first I enjoyed playing GBL. Unfortunately, due to its many flaws and opponents being too afraid to use anything other than the meta, I refuse to play it anymore. The servers are terrible, the lag is unbearable, and there is an infuriating bug that doesn't register the damage after a charged move is used. If you are a trainer who continues to only use Giratina, and Togekiss, have fun being trapped in ranks 7 and 8. I hope Niantic continues to update the game so these bugs can be fixed. I want them to implement new rules that prevent the same 6 pokemon from being recycled each match. I hope everyone is safe and sound during these troubling times! Good luck trainers!

    submitted by /u/rrichick5667
    [link] [comments]

    Can you battle Giovanni after special mission is over?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Hey folks! Was just wondering wether it is possible to battle Giovanni for Entei after i have completed the special mission? And if i can do that, do i have to keep one inventory space clear for when i battle Sierra, Cliffe or Arlo in the same way as when battling grunts?

    submitted by /u/hestrA-
    [link] [comments]

    Catching pokemon is not fun!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Literally to catch pokemons you have to waste a lot of pokeballs, specially for pokemon that are literally trash as sudowodo or weedles or volbeats... Is like trying to catch legendary pokemon at each moment.... It is not fun... Do you guys enjoy catching pokemon that broke up from pokeballs like 4, 5 times or more? even when you have great curveballs, and using great balls! what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Moromhon
    [link] [comments]

    Win 1 Great League battle against another trainer task broken?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Have the task currently, just did 3 great league battles against my buddy and won all 3 but never got the task completed. Any reason?

    submitted by /u/tmehl
    [link] [comments]

    How do you beat giratina in the battle league?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I haven't been able to figure out how to beat a giratina in the battle league. They always seem to have insane health and defense against everything I use and their charged attack (almost always dragon claw) seems to charge in meer seconds. I always get team wiped by a single giratina no matter who I have on my team. I'm finding it very hard to battle against them but I'm not ready to quit. Anyone have any tips/tricks to help?

    submitted by /u/Burnt_pot69
    [link] [comments]

    "Try again later" on new distance for covid-19?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Every since the distance has been increased (this was actually something I wished for not too long ago), I can activate a Pokéstop from home, however... I never get anything from it, because it always tells me to "try again later". The same thing happens if I go out and activate stops at a greater distance than the previous default, making the whole distance increase, effectively, useless. I still have to get up close to stops or gyms to spin them, otherwise I get "try again later".

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/moitacarrasco
    [link] [comments]

    Can u find shinys through the buddy camera when u get photo bombed

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    So I am trying to get my buddy to ultra buddy and I took a photo of it today and a croagunk photo bombed it and since they can be shiny now

    1. can this help find a shiny if you are quarantined and have no incense

    2. if 1 is correct do they have to be shiny in the photo

    submitted by /u/starburstbathluigi
    [link] [comments]

    "admin_policy_enforced" Error when trying to log in?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Has anyone seen this issue before (likely!) and could you tell me the solution to it please? It happened for the first time the other day on the phone (iPhone), and I've been unable to log in since (game starts loading, then redirects to a page with the "admin_policy_enforced" error listed).

    submitted by /u/DMCTw3lv3
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 100% repro - Infinite loadings - All arenas and metamorph loadings

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Are there developpers watching Pokémon Reddit ? If so here are 2 severe issues. About the first issue, I've seen only 1 comment. Second one is less severe, but an issue that forces a player to reboot is always an S issue anyway.

    10 out of 10 times, on iPhone 6 and 7 :

    1st issue There is an infinite loading in the transition of winning an arena Raid combat to -> catch that arena Pokémon.

    Note : - After a reboot, a special achievement of winning raid is calculated normally. - But we lose the possibility to catch thé Pokémon because we are forced to reboot. - And I don't think I won any dust of gifts. - another issue Linked : During combat, swtiching From a pokemon to another is mot visually possible. My first dead pokemon just stayed there. I could continue fighting with my automatic next pokemon that I don't see.

    2nd issue Every pokemon transformation into a métamorph Will trigger an infinite loading. It forces the client to reboot.

    Note - the image of metamorph never appear - we can see in top left corner the pokeball loading icon spinning a few times, then music stops - After a reboot, metamorph is appears in my list of pokemon catch.

    Je suis à Montréal. J'ai un pokestop et une Arène accessible depuis mon appartement. If that can help. My roomate with another iPhone expériences the same thing. My other roommate has an android. It doesnt occur to him. But like everyone, he crashes very often.

    submitted by /u/Plusse
    [link] [comments]

    Ditto candy acting as rare candy

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I think it would fit pretty well since Ditto is known for its ability to take on shape and size of every other pokémon it encounters. He is also quite rare & it would bring you some extra joy when you catch it.

    submitted by /u/drejcs
    [link] [comments]

    Bye Bye Raid, thank u to Niantic Inc.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Another update, same problems: It is impossible to do raid now( IOS device , also Android). No damage and no switching Pokémon when died, i don't know what a fuck Niantic is doing right now. 2 update with the same fucking problems and daily pass in trash for their fault. Big thanks to you, Niantic.

    submitted by /u/robpkm1994
    [link] [comments]

    GPS Drift is Getting Ridiculous

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    With the quarantine and all, I haven't been going out much, like most folks. In fact, today, the only times I've left my desk were to go to the kitchen or bathroom. I've had PoGo open most of the day, running quietly while I worked, listening for the 'whoosh' of a spawn.

    According to PoGo, I've spent most of the day running wildly around my tiny island home, or else swimming in the open ocean. I've hatched 3 eggs today- sequentially (I'm down to my Infinite Incubator). I've added a 'km walked' milestone. All without leaving my desk.

    This GPS Drift is ridiculous, and nothing I've tried on my end will fix it.

    submitted by /u/werebuffalo
    [link] [comments]

    Visual bug since last update

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Ive been experiencing a continuous visual bug since last update. My phone: xiaomi redmi note 8t

    video

    submitted by /u/Dxdas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment