• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I received the best unintentional Pokémon birthday present ever, today, on my 40th birthday!

    Pokémon GO - I received the best unintentional Pokémon birthday present ever, today, on my 40th birthday!


    I received the best unintentional Pokémon birthday present ever, today, on my 40th birthday!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game since it came out as my niece and nephew introduced me and I was hooked! I played a lot and still do...on my lunch breaks at work I'll drive around and battle gyms, do raids, and spin, etc and I just hit level 39 this past week. It took me a year to get to 39, so now I realize how long it will take to get to 40 so I've been kinda bummed, but kept grinding.

    So today was my 40th birthday and I have the game open as I drive to work to get some distance and to hit a stop or gym on the way. When I left work, I still had it open as I pulled in my driveway and noticed a new pokestop AT THE TINY PARK DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME!!

    I CAN SPIN FROM MY BED......THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER! I'm so happy and wanted to share with you guys since I have like 2 people in my life who play! ❤️❤️

    Edit: Here's a bonus pic of me and Gengar from a couple months ago!

    https://imgur.com/a/vN4TWXA

    submitted by /u/geekyspacegirl420
    [link] [comments]

    Got a shiny alolan Exeggutor from a field research!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Anybody else bored of this event's spawns?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/JZPI4vB.jpg

    I know that every week long event always outstays its welcome by the end, but this one is particularly dull. The same handful of irrelevant Pokémon, two of which--Foongus and Ditto--are a pain in the backside to catch.

    Doesn't help that raids are impossible/pointless/frustrating right now too, thanks to the bug.

    Honestly looking forward to yet another flower crown event instead...

    submitted by /u/ogsonofsanta
    [link] [comments]

    My dog found a flareon

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Help!!! This Lucario is riding my dog

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Niantic, if you’re gonna include Cherrim as part of the Spring event

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Better make it shiny because that thing could grant 10,000 dust and still not be worth dealing with the catch rate

    submitted by /u/recognizeyourvalor
    [link] [comments]

    Landorus is a flying buddy

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    This gym bug made the Pokemon into the minions of the raid boss

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    So I clicked on a Pokemon in the new box that shows us which of our Pokemon are in gyms. Theres clearly a raid on but its showed me the Pokemon in the gym anyway, and now the gym Pokemon look like the minions of a giant Timburr

    http://imgur.com/gallery/vpaE5re

    submitted by /u/Schurke8112
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon GO Survey

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Hello, Redditors! We're a group of students studying at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Our Basic Quantitative Methods professor gave us an assignment where we are to conduct a random experiment on our own, process the data, and analyze it. Our group was interested in the consistent success of Pokemon GO in the mobile gaming industry which is quite hard to find. But our problem was that no secondary data available could tell us "why". Therefore, we are asking for your help! Even though it's quite lengthy, we would appreciate it a lot if you could participate in the survey below and share your thoughts. Please feel free to leave any kind of feedback or questions in the comments!

    https://forms.gle/CycEd8oDVAtKGEqn9

    submitted by /u/rhdgurwns
    [link] [comments]

    What even is happening right now?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/LQUmOMz

    I have played a total of one-two hours these last two weeks combined. This is the result. I don't even know what to say lol.

    submitted by /u/robmeister66
    [link] [comments]

    I think Pokémon go is telling me I should be with team rocket.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    So I've been playing this game for about 3 or so years now. I've only got 2 perfect IV Pokémon the whole time. Persian and an Arbok. To top it all off they also gave me a shiny Koffing.... if Pokémon go ever makes a 4th team as team rocket I think I won't have a choice but to join just because of this.

    submitted by /u/SpiritSouls
    [link] [comments]

    One earth is not enough for me ... apparently

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    So a new bug had me walking around the earth approximately 225 billion times or an equivalent of 30 million times to the sun and back. What a nice trip on a friday.

    submitted by /u/theguywithoutaclue
    [link] [comments]

    Game still not working on samsung s20 after the march 21 updates.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    The new update, version 0.171.3 still didn't fix the insta freezing of the game. You still have to download the 0.169.3 apk if you want to play the game. It has now been 7 days and we still have no response or fix.

    submitted by /u/domnulmustacila
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing on Samsung s20+

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Is anyone else's game crashing and freezing on the s20+? Will only let me play for a very short amount of time before ultimately booting me out or freezing up. Would be nice to know if anyone had found solutions for this.

    submitted by /u/Noswe
    [link] [comments]

    I had a horde encounter that has left me scarred and deformed.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    This joke has probably been made before but there were so many voltorb (more offscreen) I felt it necessary to take this screenshot and "meme it up," as the kids say.

    submitted by /u/TheMightyBattleSquid
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a way to mark raids before they start, which would let all nearby players know someone is planing to try for the raid. Would make it easier in more rural areas to gather groups to take on higher tier raids

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I live in a smaller city, and although I know there are a number of active players of the game in the area (based on Gyms), I am not in the contact with any of them, nor do I know who they are. They live their life, and I live my life. However, since there are not that many people playing in comparison to bigger cities, and everything is a bit of a walk to gets to. Whenever there's a high star raid, there are never anyone there to take it on with. I'm assuming this comes mostly from the other players having had the same experience as me (getting to a raid, seeing no one else there, trying to start the raid, but no one joining), so they've all slowly given up on trying for higher star raids. This gets a bit frustrating for me, as I have never won any raids higher than 3 stars, and every time I've been on my own. At this rate it's a low chance I'll get to beat a higher tier raid ever, and not get any legendaries from it.

    I think, that if there was a feature, where you could mark a gym as 'going for it' or something like that, and under the 'nearby raids' it would say something like 'a player is planing to go for this raid' for other players. It would help people who aren't friends, gather together to take on more difficult raids. Perhaps also, when you see this notification, you get the option to click that you're also planning to join. This way you can gather a whole team of players to take on big raids, before the room opens, so you don't end up wasting a pass just to have no one else join. I feel like it wouldn't be too much trouble, it'd just be a small extra addition, that would make a big difference for players in situations like mine. Perhaps you could also toggle an option to get push for notifications on your phone, about when someone just tagged a raid. So you don't miss it if you're out of the app when it happens. I know they announced plans to have a new feature where you can fight raids from home recently. Which is might eliminate the problem I'm talking about. But we don't know how long it'll take before we get it, or if it will stay past the corona times. This would be a small adjustment that would make things a lot easier for people in the smaller town to gather for raids.

    submitted by /u/Caustic_Cynic
    [link] [comments]

    Giratina hate

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    If you use Giratina in go league I personally hate you. You are the reason I have fought 6 battles in a row against the most OP bullsh*t (not an exaggeration, 6 fucking battles)

    submitted by /u/Lex-Patron
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think Persian really wants to be my Buddy...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I don't think Persian really wants to be my Buddy...

    Was so happy to finally evolve her and become friends, but... I get the impression the feeling is not mutual. 😢

    https://reddit.com/link/fuklpa/video/ntrgg8lzlpq41/player

    submitted by /u/frings_
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be hanging on to all these Dittos?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    I recently got back into the game after not playing since late 2016, so I'm basically a newbie. I know that Ditto is usually really rare, so I'm just wondering if I should be hanging on to a few that I catch now while the spawn rate is increased? Are they useful for anything? I've caught like 10 in the last few days and I've just been transferring all of em except the highest CP.

    submitted by /u/ronsahn
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of event pokemon

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hello! Is there any chance that the pokemon hatching from 2km eggs during the event starting at April 9 will evolve ? I know they usually don't but it will be a shame if togepi can't evolve :/

    submitted by /u/m_arianna
    [link] [comments]

    Okay then.....

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    So I have been wondering why Nosepass doesn't have a little thing to tell you how to evolve it into Probopass and I finally remembered to Google it, apparently you need a magnetic lure on a Pokéstop and have 100 Nosepass candies. Would have been nice to have a constant way to tell players how to evolve certain Pokémon, maybe a specific info button on how to evolve it or something.

    submitted by /u/BearHugs4Everyone
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I hear about a new hat, crown, etc.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Without fail I think of the Malibu Stacy episode from the Simpsons. "But she's got a new hat!" Except replace hat with flower crown this time. Look at you go, Niantic. The game is fresh again.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Lkmu2Kj

    submitted by /u/weecaterpie
    [link] [comments]

    Fast ways to level up?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    I'm level 34 and I've Been playing since the game came out and I've been stuck in the 30's this entire year, since I'm in quarantine I was wondering if there was anything different I could do to level up faster

    submitted by /u/OhLordyG
    [link] [comments]

    Taking a quick walk in the park with leafy boi

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment