• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I cannot stress this enough, read the rules of the sub

    Pokémon GO - I cannot stress this enough, read the rules of the sub


    I cannot stress this enough, read the rules of the sub

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Yes the rules are long, convoluted, annoying. Yes all mods are Nazi Hitler Symps.

    With level 41-50 rolling out the sub is going to be overwhelmed with humble brag low effort posts showing off new levels.

    Just don't.

    If you still feel the urge to do so, read rule 2b. Post your non ar screenshots as a text post with a link in the BODY OF THE POST and 100 characters in the body describing why we should care.

    This rule exists nearly entirely to allow non ar screenshots to still be posted, but prevent the sub from being flooded with them.

    If the sub as a whole is unable to do this, then we will at least temporarily simply disable all images to prevent the inevitable flood of spam and then no one wins.

    This is an example of how non ar images need to be posted


    P.S. rule 2b violations posted while this is stickied will be receiving bans. Read the stickies of the subs you frequent....

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    I was curious if Metagross would fit in my room.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:32 PM PST

    My greatest accomplishment to date

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:38 PM PST

    When you somehow keep missing your throws at Slowpoke

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    My �� th Shiny������

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:12 AM PST

    On this day in 2002, Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire were first released.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:50 AM PST

    In other news, SpaceX has shared a pic of Crew-1's view of Earth during their flight to the Space Station...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Mornings are for treats.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    One of these is not like the others

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Do you think he saw Electivire?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    My art for upcoming Magmar Community Day this Saturday! Good luck for the shinies!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    My First Ever SHUNDO

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    My First Ever SHUNDO

    I do not know how to explain my happiness. It has been a year and a half since I started playing Pokemon GO. I was always lucky when it comes to shinies, for example on the second day after I started, I got 2 shinies. But shiny 100 IV happened for the first time.

    https://preview.redd.it/st27gzheim061.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c3b96ccdaed22fee1b81380aade86d3253abd3b4

    submitted by /u/mhmtdemirci
    [link] [comments]

    Meltan vs Godzilla: primal. Next leaked Pokémon film (flex). Hope you all have the same luck!!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    What am I doing wrong ?I just want him for my pokedex

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I saw Jolteon in electrical

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Since when was there a green team?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    I love it when I find gyms like this

    The amount of luck to know enough people with shinies that all happen to be green and also to hold the gym long enough for others to find and notice them. Surprised there's not an espeon.

    Reposting since the original post was popular and I broke rule 2 section B sub-section 4.

    submitted by /u/f16v1per
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else had crazy bad luck with shiny Magmar on community day?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I must have caught close to 100 magmar today and probably sighted another 25-50 more. Despite this I've only see 1 shiny magmar throughout this whole community day.

    Shiny odds are meant to be around 1/25 for communtiy day pokemon right?

    I thought I was just having insanely bad luck but a couple of friends have also had very little luck - one finding just 1 as well and the other has yet to find one. Again each has probably seen/caught over 100 today

    submitted by /u/ImplodingPeach
    [link] [comments]

    Have to vent for a moment

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I just gotta vent this out to a community who might understand. Between little cup and Kanto cup I've played 6 whole rounds and lost literally every single game. I try not to let it get to me but losing 30 in a row really takes the fun out of the game. Ugh!!

    Thank you- I needed this space. Good luck out there

    submitted by /u/Elroythespaceboy
    [link] [comments]

    Attack on Kirlia (lmao)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    New Shadow Machamp looks AMAZING!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:36 AM PST

    started playing again beginning of quarantine and got this lucky guy in july. he reminded me of my kitty, loki. 5 months later, he’s my first best buddy, and the two of them couldn’t be happier!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:31 PM PST

    My first legendary

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:17 AM PST

    shiny beginner luck?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    ok so Ive seen enough to know that this is a really unpopular opinion, but I think that Niantic gives more shinies to new players/players who havent played in a while in order to get them into/back into the game. One of my friends is level 25, but already has 2 shundos, and 3 shiny murkrows with 38 checks. He pretty much gets a shiny on a daily basis. Im level 38, and I dont even have a shiny 98, and Im lucky to get a shiny a week also, my brother plays maybe once a month, but whenever he goes on, he gets a shiny regardless of how much he plays. If they do do it, they do it to get players into the game by giving them shinies, and when they get to level 35 or so, their luck just stops. By using a bait and switch method (if they even do do this maybe Im crazy), they can get new players into the game while not letting everyone get too many shinies.

    submitted by /u/jnadol
    [link] [comments]

    Slowpoke at Sunset - Pokémon HOME Tribute

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Slowpoke at Sunset - Pokémon HOME Tribute

    Hey Everyone!! Kali Lyon here with my tribute to Pokémon Go Pokémon HOME Event. If you are interested in watching the speed paint, check it out here!

    I proposed two different sketches to my Facebook group, one that was two meltan climbing on a pokeball and a Slowpoke looking into the sunset. It was back and forth a while, but slowpoke won. This time I mixed my traditional watercolors with watercolor brushes. It added some nice depth.

    This sketch was focused on Slowpoke in his original evolution line where he sat fishing for a shellder. There were a few episodes in the anime that reflected on true nature of a mastery of a mind where trainers fished like slowpoke in order to find enlightenment. (Or, if you were team rocket, steal the giant gold slowpoke...)

    Music is by Vector U, Zelda - Lost Wood Remix. Check our their Channel.

    If you enjoy my art, come follow me on social media

    KaliLyonArt Facebook

    Follow me on Instagram

    Slowpoke at Sunset - Pokémon HOME Event Tribute

    submitted by /u/KaliLyon
    [link] [comments]

    We should be able to filter friends by the ones we didn't send gifts to.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    We should be able to filter friends by the ones we didn't send gifts to.

    I don't understand how this is not in the game yet. It's so annoying to go through the friends list and having to find the ones you didn't send gifts to.

    submitted by /u/Tydet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment