• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I made Magmar chocolate truffles for community day 🔥

    Pokémon GO - I made Magmar chocolate truffles for community day ��


    I made Magmar chocolate truffles for community day ��

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Made with strawberry and orange white chocolate ganache, dipped and decorated with candy melts and white chocolate.

    Took lots of trial and error and time with all this details, but I'm happy I actually managed to pull this off! For anyone curious, some videos of my process are in the saved stories in my IG @miscellaneousmao

    http://imgur.com/gallery/px0MkGC

    submitted by /u/miscellaneousmao
    [link] [comments]

    Overdose of electricity.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:46 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/4hyv8uo.jpg

    A 200-Megawatt generator was only giving about half of that power. After taking out its rotors, they found the culprit inside.

    (Unedited photo: u/krazykiller2781 on r/pics.)

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    What is the weirdest Pokestop you’ve been to?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Also the character minimum is horrible. If anyone wants to post an r/askreddit-esque post but have nothing to tell about relevant to the question they have to just fill the body of the post with random garbage.

    submitted by /u/Melon-Lord123
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic doesn't know the meaning of friendship

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Does anyone feel like they're playing tug of war with friends to time the bonus for when you have a lucky egg going? I'm lvl 40 so xp hasn't been on my mind. I sent gifts to get gifts. Now that I'm trying out this friendship grind it seems to be the opposite of friendship lol.

    You get rewarded for basically being withholding from your in game friends. If the goal is the XP then youre rewarded for ghosting your friends when you're near the big bonuses.

    Niantic, can we receive the friendship bonuses when we open a gift or something instead of having to play chicken sending gifts?

    submitted by /u/impressiverep
    [link] [comments]

    If the Go Beyond update doesn't include Kecleon:

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    They're one of my favourite Hoenn Pokémon and if you told me years ago I'd be sitting here at the end of 2020 with a hole in my Pokédex, I wouldn't have believed you.

    https://i.imgur.com/9d8egXy.png

    submitted by /u/Blue_Chameleon
    [link] [comments]

    My cocky comments in vain

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    So I was jokingly calling my dad bad at Pokémon go the other day until he challenged me to a battle and I'm level 36 and he's 40 but I still thought I could win until he pulled at a 4100 lucky mewtwo and wiped my whole team....

    submitted by /u/Qurenza
    [link] [comments]

    I was today years old when I learned I can search for types in Pokémon box.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:11 PM PST

    My 7 year old son was showing me all his shiny Pokémon... at once. I asked how he did that and he showed me that he typed "Shiny" in the search box. I then tried it with different types; electric, water, psychic.

    He couldn't believe he taught me something. I was just blown away that I never thought to try it. Makes searching for teams so much easier.

    That's all. Carry on.

    submitted by /u/carnahanad
    [link] [comments]

    How realistic is it for a level 37 (halfway through the level) to reach level 40 before new year?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I'm currently just past halfway through level 37 and really wanna get the level 40 rewards, am I wasting my time or is it actually doable? I know I'm only about halfway through the game at level 37 but added with the double xp for catching and popping more lucky eggs, should I try?

    submitted by /u/leimaye
    [link] [comments]

    I,ve done 3 virizion raids

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:54 AM PST

    First 15-15-15 Second 15-14-15 Third 15-15-15

    I've done so much raids but never so much luck with the strong ones ...

    submitted by /u/Tiingel
    [link] [comments]

    Remote raid question - no lobby?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Several times now I have gotten a remote raid invites where I recieve and the alert and click on it. It doesnt take me to the lobby, it just shows me the gym (eg I can attempt to spin the pokestop). Nothing is happening so I exit, and the invites gone. Can somewhat explain what's happening and how I can raid when this happens? Is this a bug ?

    submitted by /u/moonshadow_the_third
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my Shiny Meltan/Melmetal!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:58 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/yDSDel-2ZRE

    So funny story about Meltan and Melmetal. As a big shiny hunter I've spent the better part of the last year hunting this little guy, opening mystery boxes pretty consistently every 3 days after sending my fiancée a random new shiny on her Let's Go Eevee. It was only about 3 weeks ago that I decided to google it and found out I'd been wasting time (and pokeballs) trying to find this thing. Skip forward to the Pokemon Home event still currently in progress and boom, second mystery box of the event, maybe seven encounters in and here he shines. I am proud to share its Evolution! Hope you guys got as lucky as me!

    submitted by /u/StabbyJoee
    [link] [comments]

    Please please please, if I’m online and I haven’t sent you gifts today, BATTLE ME!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:39 AM PST

    I added roughly 130 players the other day, and while the sheer amount of gifts i get sent is humongous I cannot open all of them everyday; and I can only sent 100 a day. So for those who are grinding lvl 40, please appear online and please battle other active players for friendship bonuses!

    submitted by /u/NEWC_Impact
    [link] [comments]

    Which is more Rare?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    A has got a trade request for my shiny Meltan. Trade is give me unkown e if i accept. So question is which is more Rare? A shiny Meltan or unkown e

    submitted by /u/unhappys_
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to get level 40 before the end of the year?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    i just hit level 39 today, im around 30k exp into 40. i have a few friends near ultra and best and my school year is almost over (i have 1 assignment and 1 exam left to finish which will both be done by the end of this week) i also have like 40 lucky eggs

    submitted by /u/_akira___
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6 Lag issues?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Idk if its just my phone but for the past month or 2 ive been encountering random lag issues, with catching pokemon or just having the game open, it only last for 2-3 seconds but its getting really annoying, is anyone else having this issue?

    Im not sure if there is a setting i need to change in developer mode or what is causing this, on my samsung galaxy 8 i do not have this issue.

    submitted by /u/DinosaurNailedit
    [link] [comments]

    I was messing around with a friend and we decided to trade each others shiny magmar and it ended up being a lucky

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:49 PM PST

    This was my first lucky pokemon so I didn't even know that this was even a thing but now I have this beautiful magmar

    (http://So this happened first try https://imgur.com/gallery/87t6sD8)

    submitted by /u/viper42139
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first perfect stat Pokémon today

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:45 PM PST

    It was a magmar(not shiny) because of the community day. On a side note, I love that shiny magmar is pink.

    submitted by /u/EerieMagia
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting field research?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Is there a way to remove old field researchs, or do they drop off after a while?

    Started back in 2016, when pogo was first released, and got back into it, in the last few weeks.

    Little background - I'm an over the road truck driver, and I drive across the country, and currently running up and down the eastern US coast. I've got a couple location specific field researchs, some places which are obscure enough that I may not go back for months to clear it off, and was wanting to remove them for more general research.

    submitted by /u/Drak3l
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment