• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Pokémon GO - To the Niantic Wayfarers, thank you. My family can now spin a stop near our home in this difficult time with a newly added stop.

    Pokémon GO - To the Niantic Wayfarers, thank you. My family can now spin a stop near our home in this difficult time with a newly added stop.


    To the Niantic Wayfarers, thank you. My family can now spin a stop near our home in this difficult time with a newly added stop.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    To all of you, thank you. My town is not known for anything, and living near nothing means you get nothing in an AR game. Recently, Niantic made the choice to allow level 38 to nominate pokestops and I was able to submit a hiking trail near our home.

    For 4 years, my family has been plagued by lack of items. No longer. So, thank you!

    A Happy Go Player, Ryan

    submitted by /u/Darth_Onaga
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Razz Berries

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I was today years old when I realized that these fully heal your gym Pokémon, and I almost never use them so I have 60 of these things.

    The kid who hogs all the gyms near me and immediately goes to kick off anyone who takes one of them even after having capped for the day is in for a treat.

    Viva la revolution

    submitted by /u/Paintingdevils
    [link] [comments]

    7 More Days, Not Counting Today!!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Anyone else exited for XYZ Era or the Kalos Region in Pokemon Go!! I for real can't wait. What Pokémon are you most exited for? Me, personally, either Sylveon, Goodra line, or Dedenne!¡! Aswell as the most anticipated Mythical - Hoopa and Legendary- Zygrade!!

    Are y'all ready!!

    submitted by /u/ZacharyT2020
    [link] [comments]

    Remotley host and not participate?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Hey, i just wonder if you can host a remote raid but not participate at the actual raid?

    Or does everyone get kicked out if the host leave?

    submitted by /u/EquilibriumCatz
    [link] [comments]

    Double Transfer Candy

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    During the spotlight hour on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 from 6 till 7pm local time, you can get double candy for transferring a Pokemon.

    So, keep those Pokemon and transfer them during the spotlight hour.

    For example, I have about 92 Meltans I will be transferring during the hour. That's 184 candies 😉

    submitted by /u/pgomav
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Don't tranfer Rare Pokémon especially meltan during the double tranfer candy spotlight hour.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    After level 40+ update will be made available to all players after December 1st, we will be able to get XL candy, its a new type of candy used for powering up pokemon beyond level 50.

    XL candy can be obtained in multiple ways and one of the ways is by transferring pokemon.

    XL candy is much harder to come by than normal candy for rare pokemon, it will be good idea to keep the rare pokemon in hand so that we can transfer them after the update rolls out to get xl candy of rare pokemon.

    Regarding Meltan, we can always get its normal candy now due to the home system.

    Niantic is very likely to allow level 50 pokemon in GBL so if we keep all our meltan until the update rolls out we can transfer all our meltan to get enough XL meltan candy to max a melmetal to 50 to use in master league.

    I heard that there is limit of getting xl candy from melmetal from silph road. The limit reported is 150 meltan per day. So if you have more than 150 to transfer transfer them in batches.

    Maxing to 50 is possible for level 40 players too and a level 50 melmetal will be good asset in master league if level 50 pokemon is allowed as melmetal is now rank 2 in open master league according to pvpoke.com.

    submitted by /u/GRVP
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday's City Spotlight Event - Pokemon Go Inspired Art

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Click here to see picture.

    This is the least Pokémon post I will paint here, but the event inspired me to branch out and do landscapes for the four locations that are featured in today's (Sunday Nov 22) City Spotlight Event. This is my first time tackling landscapes. I hope this event adds more cities in the future giving me more inspirations. I also want to get good enough to incorporate the event's Pokémon into the paintings.....

    Let me know what you think. If it get down voted, I am going to assume that its because there are no Pokémon in them.

    submitted by /u/KaliLyon
    [link] [comments]

    Out of curiosity

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:25 AM PST

    Hey everyone.

    Just wondering: what's the most excellent throws you've made in a row? Mine is 1 (one), this might be intimidating but don't let my high score scare you. Please share!

    Bailih

    submitted by /u/daisydemi
    [link] [comments]

    To anyone who has a maxed shadow Mewtwo, is it worth the cost?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    According toGame Press' top tier attackers, they label shadow Mewtwo as the best attacker in the game. I understand that a 0% IV shadow Mewtwo is 20% stronger then a 100% IV Mewtwo however I have a maxed mewtwo and find his attacks are too slow.

    To anyone who has one, how do you like your powered up shadow Mewtwo?

    submitted by /u/jowens42
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Meltan finally evolves!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Finally got the candies to evolve my shinytan (shiny meltan). He has a good 3 star IV of 83. I wanted him for great league as he can hard counter altaria and azu. I have another 700cp one for master league. I am soo happy. This is my favorite Pokémon. Now I finally have a Pokémon that can vaporize anything has more than 15 gigajoules of energy to vaporize mountains lol.

    Video:https://youtu.be/7t4SthOwn54

    submitted by /u/DueYou1402
    [link] [comments]

    Bad IV shadow mewtwo

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:16 AM PST

    I got my shadow mewtwo some time ago and the IVs are trash. 8/11/8 I want to max out a mewtwo for the master leauge. Do you think it would be worth it to max this mewtwo out or should i wait till it comes back to raids and max a good IV non shadow out?

    submitted by /u/Tomm1134
    [link] [comments]

    Preselected Battle Party vs Ditto

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:51 AM PST

    I fought a gym that ONLY had one ditto in it.

    Of all my Pokémon it pre-picked one level 15 psystrike Mewtwo and a bunch of unowns as the battle party (it's not a windy).

    Does anyone know how or why it picks like that? I have a maxed out psystrike Mewtwo and, literally thousands of better options (I'm legacy level 40).

    Has anyone else done this? What team did it select for you to fight ditto?

    submitted by /u/JoshandMarie
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook Login Issue

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Recently I was randomly signed out of my Pokemon Go account. My account was made through Facebook and whenever I tried to log back in using Facebook, I was getting errors and it would not let me get back into my account. I then tried acting as new trainer and pressed create a new account using that same Facebook, hoping it would say I already had an account, but instead it created a new level 1 trainer. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix it? Will I be able to get my old account back cause I've spent money on it and would hate to lose it.

    submitted by /u/JCW-6
    [link] [comments]

    My gf is new to the game and just got this from our trade.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    As a 2016 player who's never got a shundo, let alone a lucky shundo, I'm jealous to say the least.

    https://imgur.com/a/WQR0KjF

    submitted by /u/unLsd
    [link] [comments]

    Finding an slugma or gulpin

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Hey, So it's almost 2021 and i still haven't catched 5 slugma's or gulpin's for the Lt's go, Meltan research. I think this research already is 2 years old.

    Do you guys have any tips?

    submitted by /u/well_frick_
    [link] [comments]

    Arceus smiled upon me while sick in quarantine

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Ended up getting horribly sick earlier in the week and was placed in quarantine before both the community days, luckily I had a couple incense saved up and just used them while at my house. Some how ended with 9 Shiny Electabuzz and 18 Shiny Magmar. Even got a near perfect star rating Electivire and Magmortar too, made a really bad week little bit better :)

    https://imgur.com/a/1icnalJ

    submitted by /u/Fit-Coffee838
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter teams in go battle league with wigglytuff and alolan marowak?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Hey guys, I just want to ask for those who have a solution to beating teams with both wigglytuff and alolan marowak in their team?

    I always get countered when I send out victreebell against wigglytuff :(

    submitted by /u/Kwannyyy
    [link] [comments]

    I built an XP Calculator to help you hit Legacy 40!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    I made an XP Calculator for my partner Bug Catcher, who didn't think he could make it to Legacy 40 in time. Turns out, he's been ahead of schedule 4 days in a row!

    The sheet calculates how many XP you need each day, adjusting the goals you get ahead or fall behind, and suggests interactions to get you there, with or without a Lucky Egg. You can make a copy for your own use, or watch the public version of our tallies to cheer us on!

    To use the sheet, just type your XP in the column labeled "Type XP Here". If you are behind where we were when you copied the spreadsheet, you'll need to put your current XP into all the past dates to make it work. If you're ahead of us, it will jump to where you are and do just fine going forward with no need to change the old entries.

    If you know you are going to do a certain interaction for the day--make several Ultra Friends or a Best Friend for example--you can type that in as a Planned Interaction and the suggested interactions adjust to match. Or, if you're all out of raid passes and know you won't be doing any raids, you can set the Planned Interactions for raids to zero and everything else will be adjusted up to help you still meet your goal.

    Preview Pic: https://imgur.com/FFXZmgh

    Link to Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HiHVOWijSyGdYhCFRjvT1DCsdceXT4-N6tgEfO6iyaI/edit?usp=sharing

    Hope you all enjoy it! Happy PoGo'ing!

    SuperNerd & BugCatcher

    submitted by /u/AssignedSnail
    [link] [comments]

    Matching with my buddy

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Too bad the pants clip through the boots but I really like the new jacket.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/zhaw7Yx

    submitted by /u/Jaysv408
    [link] [comments]

    Crobat. Purified or Shadow

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Hello guys. I've currently got a Shadow Crobat with some decent IV (I think). 12 Attack/13 Defense/15 HP. I'm not really that big of an expert on this kinda thing and wanted to see your opinions on if I should keep him like that or purify him? I've looked it up and read that it's a not so good Pokemon for raids but didn't see much on PvP.

    What do you guys suggest?

    submitted by /u/FlailingMyLanceAbout
    [link] [comments]

    CP vs Appraisal

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Firstly, I am level 27. I have been playing, sporadically, for a few years. I should probably know the answer, but, I don't. Now, my children want to play and I don't want them to go through the learning struggle. When evolving pokemon, is it better to evolve higher CP or highly appraised? I've evolved three star pokemon with low CP and gotten terrible movesets. I've evolved high CP with a low appraisal and gotten equally terrible movesets. I've even evolved high CP with three star appraisal and gotten terrible moves. It seems pretty random on whether or not a good moveset is given when evolved. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/glockman40
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is this little guy?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Was just chilling, walking my usual routes, catching some pokemon, destroying some gyms.

    When I got home I realized he's shiny! Damn.

    Now I'm just wondering if it was super lucky or just eh..

    Sorry for all the text, I have to get it to 100 characters.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/UzGGs3U

    submitted by /u/ThatSplinter
    [link] [comments]

    Major props to this guy’s dedication

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I just want to give a shoutout to this guy, IGN "HarambeLove" for inadvertently being my rival at the gym across the street from my work. Pretty much when my back is turned, they capture it for Instinct. Then I take it back for Mystic, rinse and repeat. They must frequent either the gym's location or the store I work at. Every time it's controlled by Instinct, they have a Pokémon in there. I don't know who you are, but thanks for being my invisible rival.

    https://imgur.com/2wzkkKA

    submitted by /u/MrMii-Already-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Evolving feebas

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I'm just getting back into the game after stopping in 2017. I've opened it occasionally but me and a few mates are starting to play the game a lot more now. Has anyone got any tips for us and do I need the candy to evolve feebas or can I just walk the 20km

    submitted by /u/Iestynparry23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment