• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Can we get legendary pokemon from breakthrough encounters again?

    Pokémon GO - Can we get legendary pokemon from breakthrough encounters again?


    Can we get legendary pokemon from breakthrough encounters again?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Not everyone lives in big towns with a ton of players. My town has like 2 poke stops a large distance from each other and barely anyone plays. Getting the research breakthrough legendaries was basically the only way I can get them because I don't think its possible to solo a 50k raid boss by yourself.

    *edit, didn't realize remote raid passes had no distance limit, thank you all for teaching me*

    *edit 2* there is apparently a subreddit for finding remote raids r/pokemongofriends thank you to H4TM7N for posting :)

    submitted by /u/demonardvark
    [link] [comments]

    Took down a gym...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Was called a 'fucking bitch' while taking it down... By a little kid.

    Kids... Don't call random people on different teams 'bitches' or worse. That attitude makes the gameplay and community toxic.

    submitted by /u/Marshymarshy
    [link] [comments]

    RIP Team Harmony

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:18 PM PST

    I have a level 39 Team Harmony account. Since the announcement of the level cap increase and the special badge you'll get for reaching level 40 by December 31st I've been pushing hard to make the deadline. However, since one of the research tasks needed to level up to 41 requires battling in a raid, it means I will never be level 41. I've gone this long without choosing a team and don't intend on ruining that streak.

    So to all my fellow Team Harmony players, are you going to pick a team or be forever 40 as well?

    submitted by /u/persephone11185
    [link] [comments]

    Best raid ever. Mesprit.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Full IVs, first time ever. First raid I couldn't catch him, but second raid I did, eventually with the last throw of the ball. I'm so chuffed! catch

    submitted by /u/forever_boleyn
    [link] [comments]

    I hit level 40 yesterday

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I'm stoked.

    Last thursday I was sitting at around 3 Mil, 900k exp, at level 39 thinking that maybe, pretty soon, I'd get to the coveted max level.

    Then Niantic announced Go Beyond and the legacy medal for reaching 40 before the end of 2020.

    Since then, my work productivity has been very low, and in 5 days I managed to rack up the missing experience needed, thanks to lucky eggs, friend bonuses and this internet community.

    I'll probably take a break in the next days, focusing on.. more serious tasks.. but I still want to take a moment to think about the game.

    I started playing fairly early, in July of 2016. Since then my life has changed quite a bit, and the world is in a very different place right now.

    Here's hoping things get better in general, and to another 10 levels up to the 50 cap!

    submitted by /u/cptcuddles99
    [link] [comments]

    The quest for shiny meltan.(rant)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Seriously. Screw shiny meltan events. They only give you two chances to do it basically because you can't open the box without waiting 3 days. Only lasts a week? Wtf were they thinking? I spent the whole hour of each of them on two different accounts trying to get to stupid thing and all I have to show is like 200ish meltans. No shinies. Now I have to probably wait 4 more years just to see the stupid thing come back only to not appear shiny after wasting another 4 hours of my life chucking balls at this stupid creature. Overall very disappointed with the event. See you guys whenever this shiny is actually obtainable again because I cant even stomach this game now.

    submitted by /u/xSixPaths
    [link] [comments]

    Strange eggs

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:05 AM PST

    How's your strange eggs hatching going??

    Just got my 6th Trubbish in a row....

    So frustrated that I'm starting to think that maybe there's some bug again??

    submitted by /u/GroundbreakingWay132
    [link] [comments]

    Better Raid Notifications

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Anyone else think that with the addition of Remote Raid Passes, it would be useful to see or get notifications of Raids that are actually starting?

    Like "5 people just started this Raid you can reach with your remote pass."

    submitted by /u/RamenJunkie
    [link] [comments]

    Speaking of bad gym encounters...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Thought I'd post this here because I saw u/Marshymarsy's post.

    On this past Community Day with Magmar, my girlfriend and I went to a local park to catch as many as we could. Well we came across a gym with only one Pokémon in it so we decided to take the gym!

    Well as we're about to walk away, a GROWN WOMAN walks up to us and starts yelling at us, telling us that we're so rude because we've apparently ruined her chance at coins now. (I checked, she was in 3 other gyms around there.) She told us we were "rude and ruining the Pokémon Go culture because we're ruining lives". She began to walk away muttering obscenities and rude comments. So that was a fun encounter.

    Stay classy, ma'am.

    submitted by /u/hudson-rs
    [link] [comments]

    Gym Defender

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I live near a popular Pokemon park. I go there all the time to play, and a lot of the times I'm stealtu about it and not overtly playing. Plus I'm old so I would guess a lot of players don't think I'm chilling on a park bench playing Pokémon lol.

    So this weekend I'm watching 2 kids trying to take down a red gym so I slowly feed the gym Pokémon berries. The kids are throwing themselves at this gym and are absolutely flummoxed as to how the gym Pokémon keep healing. They get up to leave and as they pass I say, "I want you to know it was me." We all had a good laugh; the world felt almost normal again and maybe some game gift friends were made :)

    submitted by /u/_Pebcak_
    [link] [comments]

    Do you keep one of every type of Pokémon?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:52 PM PST

    Just wondering if it's normal to keep one of each type of Pokémon that I catch. Anyone else do This? Is it dumb that I do?

    submitted by /u/keri_x3
    [link] [comments]

    6 More Days! Not counting Today!!!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:02 AM PST

    Anyone else exited for XYZ Era or the Kalos Region in Pokemon Go!! I for real can't wait. What Pokémon are you most exited for? Me, personally, either Sylveon, Goodra line, or Dedenne!¡! Aswell as the most anticipated Mythical - Hoopa and Legendary- Zygrade!!

    Are y'all ready!!

    submitted by /u/ZacharyT2020
    [link] [comments]

    Lake Trio Mons

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Is there any reason to have multiple lake trio mons? Are they good in battle or useful for PVE PVP?

    Not sure if the effort is worth it as it took me a while to get into a Mesprit raid using Reddit

    submitted by /u/Sje1769
    [link] [comments]

    How Good Are Level 50 Pokémon?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    With the introduction of levels 41-50, I would assume that Pokémon can also be powered up to level 50. How good will these level 50 pokemon be, and will it be worth it powering one up from level 40 to 50?

    submitted by /u/randompixOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t earn Pokecoins

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    A while ago I notice that when I finished one of the daily challenges to get 20 poke-coins that the next day it didn't refresh my task the next day. I thought this was a game feature that after a certain amount of completed task it stops. But I've just found that if I put a Pokémon in a gym and it gets defeated after about 23hrs I get, well nothing! Is there a way I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Threaderedcones
    [link] [comments]

    Had my phone snatched from my hand yesterday evening while playing PoGo :(

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    As per the title...

    Around 7.45 pm, on a main road in a relatively safe area in London.

    Bastard cycled behind me, grabbed the phone as he passed by me, and was on the other side of the road in a couple of seconds.

    Very unpleasant experience, likely to cost me at least £200 and many hours of changing passwords, updating saved info, etc.

    I've also been left without access to my money while the bank are sending me a new card.

    Stay safe, y'all ✌🏼

    submitted by /u/faith_plus_one
    [link] [comments]

    would be cool if our best buddy can get avatar items

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    would be cool if i can get a handkerchief to my axew when he is best buddy for like 200 coins lol. if best buddies can get avatar items and change that would be dope lol

    submitted by /u/yoloruinslives
    [link] [comments]

    Raid pokemon

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Can only the highlighted raid pokemon of that period show up in a raid or is there a chance that any other Pokémon shows up?

    submitted by /u/Neeijn
    [link] [comments]

    NYC UES Discord Server looking for worldwide trainers for Lake Trio Raids

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    https://discord.gg/WBsUBRc

    We are a very active, and extremely friendly, and supportive group of trainers that like to coordinate on raids. Most are level 40, and really bring support to private group raids. We welcome you to our discord server for invites to our Azelf raids, and would appreciate invites to Mesprit and Uxie raids. Most of our raids are out of NYC area, but we do have some members as far west as California. Please note that Pokemon Go has NYC raids from about 6am to 9pm ET, raids do not run 24 hours here.

    submitted by /u/PokemonGoMama
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Special Research

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Hey guys, I've been getting back into Pokemon Go recently with my gf and we noticed I'm missing a few special research quests (notably "A Ripple in Time"). I'm already 6/8 for "A Mythical Discovery" and 5/9 for "Let's Go Meltan", and completed "Investigate a Mysterious Energy", "An Inter-Eggsting Development", "Jumpstart Research", and "A Mega Discovery". I'm level 29 and did not know other special research even existed, could someone explain to me why I'm missing "A Ripple in Time"?

    submitted by /u/Sinanju421
    [link] [comments]

    My Pokemon Go refuses to connect to my Switch

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    I tried all of the online tutorials, which include reinstalling the mobile app, restarting the Switch, unpairing all of my connected Bluetooth devices but Pokemon Go still refuses to connect. I've been raging so hard now that my phone now also has dead pixels. Can anyone please help me?

    submitted by /u/Appletwo985
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Vs High IV

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Which Pokémon would you prefer to evolve and increase their CP: a shiny or a high cp. For example a 83iv shiny meltan or 96 meltan?

    submitted by /u/DueYou1402
    [link] [comments]

    Awful Shiny Meltan Luck

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:40 AM PST

    So for some context. I opened up 9 Meltan boxes across my account, my brothers account and an alt account I created. I did not get one shiny Meltan. Let's say I saw 50 Meltan per box. That's 450 Meltan without one shiny. What were the odds of getting one? Was I just extremely unlucky or were the shiny rates terrible? Did anyone else experience something similar or was it just me? Melmetal is one of my favorite Pokémon and I'm really sad I didn't get it's shiny.

    submitted by /u/Skyguy_16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment