• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I am about to be 40 Lvl

    Pokémon GO - I am about to be 40 Lvl


    I am about to be 40 Lvl

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    It has been exactly 489 days since I started playing Pokemon GO again. Like many of you, I also quit playing after a month or so after the first release. Anyway, now I am about to be 40Lvl thanks to the friendship event I have gained 1.5M Exp in 5 days. I wish my exp would be 4.999.999 before the 40 Lvl but it is 4.999.998, but still, it is cool I guess.

    https://imgur.com/hwfsrly

    submitted by /u/mhmtdemirci
    [link] [comments]

    You should not be allowed to leave a raid with less than 5 seconds left

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:34 AM PST

    There have been several times now where I get invited to a raid and people leave with 1 second left forcing me to burn a raid pass. I think this is completely ridiculous. As a NMS player, getting raid passes can be a grind and wasting them is frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Te545688
    [link] [comments]

    Trade with NPCs

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    I would love to see friendly NPCs that we could trade with. Like in the gameboy game. "Hey ill trade you mr. mime for your abra." They could appear at pokestops like the rocket grunts. I don't have many irl friends who play still and the ones who do never get close enough to trade. Just made me think it would be nice to trade with an NPC. How else do you think trading could be done? I'm looking forward to some distanced trading. Hope it becomes a full time deal.

    submitted by /u/AnthropomorphizedTop
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first Shundo from a Lucky Trade

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:36 PM PST

    I was finally able to clear my Lucky Friend-list (almost 20 of them) with the new Trade Distance Limit overhaul update. Some of them which I've been Lucky friends with for almost 2 years!

    Funny enough, before trading for this Shiny MewTwo all my other Lucky Trades had below average stats (6-7 lucky trades all below 91 IV) and I was just about to give up, thinking that my account was rigged not to get good Lucky Trades.

    That negative perception quickly changed, however, when I traded for this today.

    Image

    submitted by /u/Ur-Hakon_the_Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    Just have to get this off my chest

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I've been playing this game religiously since July 2016, and have just reached level 40 after hardcore grinding night and day for the past few months. I currently live in the suburbs where it's a bit more challenging to play this game than other places around the world -- and I'm just looking for a place to vent a little.

    I think it's completely ridiculous that getting to Level 50 requires over 175 MILLION XP. Unless you're a dedicated Poké-Tuber or millionaire with all the time in the world at your fingertips then this will most likely be impossible for most players. And to top things off, the research tasks for each new level aren't even fun. They're stressful, hard, and overall very frustrating to see. Seeing tasks like "30 raids" or "defeat 50 team rocket leaders" or "hatch 30 eggs" on top of millions of XP is just a big "F U" in my eyes. I'm not trying to say that things should be handed over on a silver platter, but I just wish things weren't also excruciatingly hard... if that makes any sense lol.

    I guess one could argue that I don't have to try to get to level 50 if I think it's too hard, which is true, but I think the system should be more fair to all players to have a chance of reaching it.

    Additionally, with Gen. 6 on the horizon, I think it's absurd how they handled the roll-out of Gen. 4 & 5. The game used to be about catching Pokémon and adding them to the dex. Gens 1-3 were so much fun because the game had an emphasis on catching Pokémon. Not locking them behind raids, eggs (12km eggs...really?) and other paywalls. There's still a bunch of Gen. 5 Pokémon they need to release as well as mythicals from Gen. 4 and Kecleon! Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for Gen. 6 but they need to get their releases in order. Sheesh.

    Anyway, I hope this post doesn't upset anybody, that is not my intention. As a long-time player, I needed to let off some steam about a game that I absolutely love. I just wish the game went back to it's roots a bit and focused more on what it was originally about: catching Pokémon.

    TL/DR: I miss the old objective of the game which was catching Pokémon. And I think that the new XP requirements & research tasks for Levels 41-50 are positively unfair and absurd. Do you think the game has become too challenging for the average player?

    submitted by /u/michaelpisauro
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to mass transfer Meltans

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Since meltan can be traded being a mythical, Niantic should also make it mass transferable, especially now that everyone can get them regularly.

    submitted by /u/Knightofthemoon
    [link] [comments]

    Team rocket balloons and stops.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:32 AM PST

    I feel like the majority of grunts I run into are dark type (where there is light....). Is there a reason why I only get these grunts? Is there a rotation for the pokemon you battle? I feel I battle stunky and stuntank all the time.

    submitted by /u/blingx2
    [link] [comments]

    Finally made it to Level 40 today and it made my week! (details of how I leveraged friendship XP to get here in post)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:42 AM PST

    I've been playing on and off since launch in 2016 with some long stretches off (up to about a year at one point.) With the upcoming changes I was aiming to get to Level 40 by the end of the year but it ended up being much sooner then expected thanks to the power of friendship XP. I wanted to share this moment with the community as none of my close friends/family are into Pokémon Go.

    The moment I got to Level 40

    If you are reasonably within reach of Level 40, keep grinding friendship! I don't really have anything to say that hasn't been said before, but maybe I can motivate a few others in a similar position.

    I work full-time and only have a handful of gyms/stops around where I live/work, so being able to earn XP without having to walk or block out chunks of time for play was essential.

    I primarily used pogotrainer.club to find new friends (protip: anytime you update your account settings you get bumped to the top of the Worldwide list and plenty of people will add you right away). I also tried to earn some coins for Lucky Eggs so I could time Ultra Friends (3 hearts) and above with egg use.

    Also, don't underestimate the huge impact that simply becoming Good Friends can have. Just 10 new Good Friends a day can mean 210,000 XP in a week with no Lucky Eggs needed. Add a new friend, open the gift they send (or send your own), remove the friend if you have limited spots, rinse and repeat.

    Hope everyone is having a great week and good luck!

    submitted by /u/two_eyed_leela
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the research breakthrough pokemon so bad in 2020?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:59 AM PST

    In 2018 and 2019 you could get a legendary every month but now its just shitty pokemon like Shedinja and Togetic.

    submitted by /u/Sandberg_
    [link] [comments]

    RANT FOR THOSE JOINING RAIDS

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    (I feel this may not be the most effective place to post this so if anyone has suggestions pls lmk)

    If you havent hosted a lake trio raid, dont accuse people of trolling because you didnt get invited. One minute after posting youre flooded with friend requests and obviously not everyone can be invited.

    On the other hand, if someone is telling you to send them a gift before they invite you, dont waste your time. Everyone is looking for certain raids, thats why were here (duh) dont clog with those posts. A raid host isnt going to go looking for people to add.

    Friendly advice from someone that has spent hours on here trying to get invited with no luck, and also someone whos hosted 10+ raids in the last few days. Good luck to all of you guys! :)

    submitted by /u/nicole_kattie
    [link] [comments]

    About the community day events..

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    I've seen posts about it so I went to look it up and saw a pattern with each 12 months we get a big event.. it looks like the next month we're gonna have one of those big events but I'm new and joined after the last community day event soo.. anyone mind commenting with what I should be doing to prepare for it and how I participate in the event?

    submitted by /u/bubskulll
    [link] [comments]

    Was hoping for a shiny or a good IV meltan but I caught this!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/sIM7QC1

    Was so excited to see a 0 IV meltan from the meltan box! I'm so happy! So glad Pokemon Home let's us open meltan boxes.

    Edit: Hope I didn't break any rules..

    submitted by /u/ZettaByte79
    [link] [comments]

    I am considering starting pokemon go but due to my work schedule I can't play on weekends. Is it worth getting into still or will I miss out on a lot?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:01 AM PST

    I feel like my friends who used to play would always be playing on Saturday for events. Has that changed? Sorry if this is a dumb newbie question

    submitted by /u/suekachuu
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting random incubators in my inventory and I do not know why

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Not sure if I'm being stupid and it's a feature but I haven't gotten any obvious hints saying that it is so I'm pretty confused

    submitted by /u/King-Treedede
    [link] [comments]

    Battle league pokemon selection Icon location

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Currently in PVP battles, we have both the 2nd and 3rd pokemons on right hand side, one below the other.
    I have mistakenly selected wrong pokemon multiple times now. Would it not be better to have 2 pokemon selection icons on each side in the battle?

    submitted by /u/Noob_FC
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a shiny machop, there goes this year's luck!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Image here

    Are the shiny rates boosted right now or just the spawn rate? Either way, a super pleasant surprise!

    submitted by /u/girlikecupcake
    [link] [comments]

    Mega Abomasnow?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Just noticed Abomasnow now has a mega energy counter... Does this mean we're getting mega Abomasnow soon or is it a mistake? And is it any good? 👀

    submitted by /u/rexyphilSMM
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic needs to fix the function of TMs NOW!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    The way TMs work in this game is beyond stupid. I have a Snorlax with two Charged moves on it. I have spent 32 GD TMs trying to teach the thing Superpower, and I haven't gotten it yet. There is no bloody reason why it should be random. If you're not allowed to choose the move you want, then it should scroll through the available moves in sequence. It's not fair that a 1 in 5 move hasn't been gotten in 32 tries. I had the same problem yesterday teaching Nidoqueen Earth Power. Then, it took me 13 TMs to get a 1 in 3 move. And all Niantic will say is: "We're sorry it's random. We appreciate your feedback." I'm seriously considering boycotting GBL if they don't fix this crap.

    I am so freaking mad right now.

    submitted by /u/Aeosin15
    [link] [comments]

    Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf catching DIFFICULT

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:25 PM PST

    I did like 5 or 6 of these raids today and didn't catch any! Even with excellent throws and curveballs. Anyone else having a crappy time catching them?

    submitted by /u/LuthorLexxxxx
    [link] [comments]

    guys I need help

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:41 AM PST

    I screwed the pooch on this one and I'm panicking.

    im a grown ass man who just accidentally 'transferred' a shiny melmetal when I meant to transfer it to let's go eevee.

    i.... suck...

    is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/eagleballer04
    [link] [comments]

    Reaching level 40 before the end of the year?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Hi, do you think it's really possible to reach level 40 before the end of the year? I am half way to reach level 38, do you think this is something I can do?

    submitted by /u/rvb3n
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment