• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Niantic, make a “I’m sorry I missed your raid invitation, I was deleting items/ deleting Pokémon/ gifting friends/ interacting with buddy, etc., please don’t stop sending them” sticker.

    Pokémon GO - Niantic, make a “I’m sorry I missed your raid invitation, I was deleting items/ deleting Pokémon/ gifting friends/ interacting with buddy, etc., please don’t stop sending them” sticker.


    Niantic, make a “I’m sorry I missed your raid invitation, I was deleting items/ deleting Pokémon/ gifting friends/ interacting with buddy, etc., please don’t stop sending them” sticker.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:04 AM PST

    This is a real missed opportunity here since Niantic loves making new stickers. Nothing feels worse than finishing these "chores" and getting to the main screen only to get a late raid invite notification.

    If Niantic won't or can't fix the issue of not getting the invitation when on any other screen, they can at least give us the ability convey we weren't simply ignoring the request. That's fair, right?

    It sucks now especially since the lake trio is out. Just missed out on an invite from a player in a different country bc of this issue and I just wanna let them know, that I'm sorry.

    submitted by /u/BlueBlood75
    [link] [comments]

    After days of straight grinding i present: possibly the world's strongest Magikarp - 100iv level 50

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Also, the worlds most useless level 50. It took 500,000 stardust, a bit over 200 magikarp candies and 296 XL candy but here he is:

    https://i.imgur.com/GrRk7uQ.jpg

    The only way it could be stronger is the best buddy cp boost which im working towards now. I plan to evolve either next time Aqua Tail is available (fingers crossed for December CD) or otherwise when Mega Gyarados is available

    https://i.imgur.com/kfZh3Cq.jpg

    submitted by /u/glennn6122
    [link] [comments]

    Trubbish in 12k Eggs is cruel joke

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:21 AM PST

    There's been a lot of crappy rewards over the years from research tasks and the like but I feel like getting a Trubbish (literally trash) out of 12k eggs is the cruelest joke of them all. Somebody at Niantic has to be laughing, we'll make Trubbish the most likely Pokémon in eggs that have to walked 12km. /rant

    submitted by /u/coasttrash
    [link] [comments]

    I need a hug right now

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:21 PM PST

    As a very rural player I've rarely been able to partake in any raids at all and never have won any 5-star raids. I happened to be in game and a friend across the states sent a raid invite and I beat my first five star raid! What made it more special for me was it was Azelf, one of my favourite legendaries from my first Pokémon game (Diamond).

    14 golden razz berries and 14 balls later and he ran away. And now I'm sad.

    Love you guys, just wanted to share my story. Hope everyone's having fun and staying safe and healthy.

    submitted by /u/nighttimemobileuser
    [link] [comments]

    Regional Pokemon

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Am I the only one who is fed up with regional Pokemon? So we're expected to just buy plane tickets and go around the world to get these guys?? Not trying to complain here just feel like there could be a better way to do this maybe a rotation of the region

    submitted by /u/lordbang11b
    [link] [comments]

    That one time I was my Pokémon GO avatar.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/bmThciD

    It's the old outfit and taken at a con a few years ago. I wish I still had a screenshot of my avatar from that time to do a side-by-side. However, I did have someone say I looked like I stepped out the game. lol! 😄

    submitted by /u/leximomo
    [link] [comments]

    Let us remove one egg per day

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    I hate the hoops you have to jump through to get red 12km eggs. You need to time when hatch an egg to when you earn a rocket radar. Which means when I'm walking through downtown, I have to keep a very close eye on exactly when my next egg will hatch.

    But the eggs will hatch a little bit before the hatching animation happens. Which means sometimes I'll spin a pokestop and replace that hatched egg before I even realize it's hatched.

    And now I need to hatch another egg before I battle one of the Rocket Leaders to get the 12 km egg.

    I don't know if this is intended play or not. Either way, it sucks. Stop it.

    I understand that the obvious solution (letting us delete eggs whenever we want) is something you won't do. I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm guessing it's to prevent farming of some kind. So let's give the idea a reasonable limit: let us delete one egg per day.

    It's not really spamable. And it gives us the ability to make space for the more valuable eggs for which we work hard. I usually only hatch 1-2 eggs per day. Please give us this quality of life change.

    submitted by /u/boundbythecurve
    [link] [comments]

    Do you get your raid pass back if you leave before the count down is finished?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    I know this might be a silly question, but if I joined a raid with a premium raid pass and was unable to partocipate then left before the count down was finished, would I get my premium raid pass back? I know thats how it works with remote raids but was wondering if its the same for other raid passes?

    submitted by /u/frederikke98
    [link] [comments]

    I've managed the ultimate capture, this will go down in history.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:54 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/1KNvgRL.jpg

    This basically means I have every pokemon in the game as 0% right?

    One of the best pokemon in my collection, if only it was also a level one that would have truly sealed it, but I am not gone complain, I'd take this guy over a 100% any day, 0% percent pokemon are amazing.

    submitted by /u/Hexlicious
    [link] [comments]

    Are purified pokemon worse then normal pokemon?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Are purified pokemon worse then normal pokemon? I accedently purified my machop and it was hundo so i thought it was cool so i evolved him, but now it seems like he is really bad is it because he is purified or what?

    submitted by /u/sithapprenticejarjar
    [link] [comments]

    I’m still having issues with logging in. Is the server still down?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:33 AM PST

    It's been down for me since yesterday morning and it's still down now. I've been seeing people saying it works for them now. Is it still down for some people or should I go ahead and try to contact someone? I use PTC to log in

    submitted by /u/lunavillam
    [link] [comments]

    Doble luckies

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Lucky boys

    So they recently boosted the spawn rate of Ralts, abra, machop and other Pokémon, so me and my brother spent the whole day catching ralts for gardevoir. Today we started trading a shit ton of ralts and Kirlias in orther to get a lucky one and we managed to get two lucky Kirlias back to back one being male and the other female and now I have a lucky Gardevoir and a lucky Gallade.

    submitted by /u/cesar451
    [link] [comments]

    The Catch Cup sucks

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    RANT

    This cup sucks, ruined my win loss ratio from 70 to 55%😑 i probably sound salty but most of the pokémon i usually use were hatched or old ones. I really can't win in this cup. That is all

    submitted by /u/lilhilbaby
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds of getting a shadow pokemon at 15/15/15 (4*)?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Just last night I did a rocket grunt and it turned out to be a hundo aerodactyl and I'm just curious about what the odds are. This is pre purification

    submitted by /u/Sofa-King-Original
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Pokemon keeps breaking out of the ball.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Do you have any tips on how to catch the Pokémon? I won several legendary raids and when I was catching the Pokémon it kept breaking out of the ball, I also fed it golden berries with each ball, and I didn't miss a single throw, they were all nice/great throws yet I couldn't catch it. It's so frustrating 😭😭

    submitted by /u/ZSK_ANTIFASCISTA
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the odds for getting a legendary from go battle league

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:29 AM PST

    I have done like 15 encounters and haven't gotten one. Are the odds the same for each encounter or different. I keep getting scyther and skyamory

    submitted by /u/Gabusing8
    [link] [comments]

    Level 40!!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I made level 40 today! I'm so.excited! I've played dayand night. Gained 6 million xp in 5 days.

    I need a break but im addicted.

    submitted by /u/silversilomi
    [link] [comments]

    My 3 Star Kadabra is gone.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:02 PM PST

    Sorry I don't know what flair I should put in.

    Yesterday I caught many Kadabras and I starred the 3 star and CP 1200 something Kadabra and I logged in today and it's gone now. I feel like crying. I started playing again after so many years and this happened. It was my best Pokemon ;-;

    I didn't transfer it nor trade it. ( My candy count didn't even go up)I would show proof but the journal has so little memory. Is this a bug? Will I get it back?

    I do have another 3 star Kadabra but it just has 89 CP. I have 91 candies rn. I'm thinking about trade evolving it now with my brother . Can I trade it back?

    I don't know what to do. I'm just sad.

    submitted by /u/Coco2-the_coconut
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow larvitar

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    I found a shadow larvitar with the stats 14/11/15. Is this one better to purify and upgrade the stats, or to let it stay shadow and evolve since it does more damage?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vijnsko
    [link] [comments]

    If shadow Mewtwo can be used in catch cup, so should Mew.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I'm not terribly bent since I feel like the battles are kind of fixed anyway, but I'm a little bent that I just finally caught my Mew, burned a bunch of TMs and stardust to optimize it, then found out I can't use it, only to have someone roll through with a shadow Mewtwo. What gives?

    submitted by /u/athomevoyager
    [link] [comments]

    Libre Pikachu

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Hi, I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I am rank 10 in the GBL. How do I get the Libre Pikachu? Thank you for helping me out!!

    submitted by /u/ick1849
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Mew-sgiving!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Finally! After starting my Pokémon journey with Pokémon Red on a GameboyPocket way back in the 90's, I started this morning by adding Mew to my Pokédex for the first time ever! Not even gonna lie, 2020 has been redeemed in my book lol. Hope everyone has an exciting catch today as well!

    submitted by /u/Olivia-Dope
    [link] [comments]

    How much mega energy can you hold? I couldn't find anywhere anything helpful and that's why I am asking here. Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Apparently you need to have 100 word count in order to post in this sub-reddit and that's why I am writing this thing here in order to reach the necessary word count.

    submitted by /u/Jagstu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment