• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This was funny ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:53 AM PST

    It’s probably not even worth it lmao

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:06 AM PST

    7KM egg rant

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:17 AM PST

    I love sending gifts to friends as much as the next guy, but I absolutely hate the 7KM egg pool. It's garbage. Why can't niantic put regionals back in eggs. This was the whole reason for me to get overseas friends, to get those heracross & bouffalant. Not a 1000th stunfisk which I don't want or won't use. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

    submitted by /u/unknown19962020
    [link] [comments]

    Raid Model �� (Alcohol Markers) Jan 2-3 Calendar Prompt

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    A great way to start the year! One of my favorites shinies

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:18 AM PST

    He’s not the best in the world but he’s my best buddy.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:24 AM PST

    I finally got my beautiful shiny boy!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Tony Blair plays Pokémon GO?!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Wanted to share my mediocre sense of word play humour with you guys (third try at formatting)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:59 AM PST

    The colour scheme of Ho-Oh was just destined for this moment! I feel like I don't even need the shiny with this one! Kicking off 2021 on a positive note, hope you're all safe!

    Third attempt at formatting this correctly for the sub - please be okay this time!

    https://i.imgur.com/gQi77a0.jpg

    submitted by /u/sheppp94
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first shiny legendary!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    My buddy playing in the snow

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:58 AM PST

    Why can't we choose from Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon permanently already?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Had myself a shiny Eevee and wanted a shiny Vaporeon. I had already done the name trick years ago and oh of course it's a 1 time use. Well just decided to chance it and what do you know!

    Jolteon. The worst of the 3...

    I truly do not know why this family of pokemon gets the random evolution treatment when that isn't even how it works in the main series games! Even if it means they have to add a new evolution item I'd personally take that over random. Just stings when you get robbed by something out of your control.

    submitted by /u/Echoes_Act__3
    [link] [comments]

    Same same but different

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Took maybe two months but she finally evolved, my first Haxorus ❤️

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    First shiny of 2021 and he's an angry boi

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Hope you get some neon vibes this New Year.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Need Help on Advice of Addicted Dad

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:38 PM PST

    My dad has been playing pokemon go since its release and is now one of the top players in the local community. I am glad that he has a hobby that he enjoys. However, he plays it constantly while driving too. He holds the steering wheel with both hands, with his thumb hooking on to the i-ring attached to his phone, while sneaking in peeks and cheesing in some quick swipes. Im starting to worry more and more as he recently bought a phone holder that has a suction cup attached above the sat-nav of the car. This worried me even more as he actually has to reach out further to swipe his phone. As pokemon go players, do you guys think it is safe to play while driving with i-ring or phone holders? What should I do? Please help,I am worried.

    submitted by /u/xXblindMonkasSXx
    [link] [comments]

    Which legendaries are worth keeping multiples of?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    I know Mewtwo and Rayquaza, but which other legendaries do you keep a 6 team or multiple of? I have so many extras and I hate to deep six them if they are relevant.

    submitted by /u/lauraellenhc
    [link] [comments]

    Rant about pvp.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Nearly every time I battle in pvp it always freezes. And don't even start on weak connection. It's perfectly fine for everything else! I always lose because it freezes and doesn't let me do anything. It's absolutely ridiculous and so unfair. Fix the issue now!

    submitted by /u/Working-Personal
    [link] [comments]

    My egg disappeared

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    I had a 2km egg that was about to hatch, when it did, it just didn't hatched, the missions counted it as a hatched egg but it still hasn't hatched for me. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/manteigo_
    [link] [comments]

    Ho-oh is returning to raids!!! (Alcohol Markers)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Remote raid passes in daily free box?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Just wondering if anyone has received a remote raid pass from the daily free box? I know it was mentioned as a possibility a month or so ago. Just wondering if its a) active b) anyone has got it and c) if you can only get one if you have 2 or fewer remote passes in your bag.

    Please don't remove this post for not having "flair" i sincerely don't know how to add flair on a mobile device using the browser.

    submitted by /u/DasherNoob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment