• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Pokémon GO - It’s finally time to say goodbye

    Pokémon GO - It’s finally time to say goodbye


    It’s finally time to say goodbye

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Got my third ever best buddy today!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    Be as happy as this Emolga in the new year

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    Wholesome Moment My Mom Hit Level 40 In Time To Be A Legacy 40 Trainer

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:58 AM PST

    My mom hit level 40 and her being the wholesome individual she is, I recorded it and put it on tiktok.

    🌟This is the Link🌟

    (No idea how reddit works, hope I did this right)

    submitted by /u/Ajexec
    [link] [comments]

    10 min and 45 balls later “ you caught a _________ “ zero iv no good for nothing.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Seriously I can't stand In the middle of the road for 10 min because every Pokémon is fussy. You keep this up and I'll just stop catching pokes. Three times and I quit. I ain't got time for this. I have a life and look to this game as a boredom cure while I'm in between.

    submitted by /u/Duner24
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else remember when we got rare Pokemon for our weekly breakthrough?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:03 PM PST

    I feel like all of 2020 just had trash gen 1 Pokemon that everyone already has and now we have...more trash gen 1 Pokemon for 2021.

    submitted by /u/No_Small_Talk
    [link] [comments]

    I keep at least one of each event Pokémon in my Box, but most of them are unusable and just a collector token. If the Dex also showed all the event Pokémon it would be so much better. Would save a ton of space!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    I know I'm definitely not the only one to bring this up but I hope mentioning it often will help spur some encouragement from our Niantic overlords. Here's to high hopes!

    submitted by /u/Two-HeadedAndroid
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Year everybody! What was your best catch/hatch/trade of 2020?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    With all the remote raids around the world a map with the origin of every pokemon you have would be nice.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:20 AM PST

    I've been doing a lot of remote raids and I'm always excited to get pokemon from places I will probably never see, like Nepal or Columbia... I would like to see a map included where I can see where all the pokemon from my inventory came from.

    submitted by /u/generalhati
    [link] [comments]

    I’m tired of loosing all my balls to useless Pokémon.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:33 AM PST

    First of all I want to wish everybody who is reading this a Happy New Year to both you and your family.

    Now, I'm a fairly new player that only started about 2 months ago but I'm level 28 I don't know if this has an impact on what I'm about to say but I'm sure most of you guys will agree with me. Now I had about 30 balls before this. And I had gotten a chespin from PvP Rewards. Btw the reason I care about this useless chespin is because it is blocking me from PvP as it is a reward. As I was saying I had 30 balls before I got this reward about 6 normal balls 15 great and the rest Ultra. Now after continuous tries trying to catch it I had wasted about 20-25 balls and I got very annoyed. So I put everything into; an ultra ball, silver pinap and a great throw and it escaped on the first shake. I have caught legendary Pokémon with less effort and this happens to us every single day and it's just getting pathetic at this point. Please help me with this post so we can buff poke balls because I'm sure we have all had enough of it. I now have no balls, no PvP and no coins to buy more balls. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/NadirSZN
    [link] [comments]

    Private raid rooms SHOULD NOT have timers!!!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    There is zero reason for this. Countless times we've had it to where we invite people to remote raids, just for the invite to either arrive at the last second, or not at all. There is ZERO REASON to make private rooms time everything perfectly and trust Niantic isn't going to screw them over.

    Here's an idea: either have the room's host start the raid at their own discretion, or make a "ready vote" system. The fact that we have gone 3 years with this BS not being fixed is inexcusable!

    submitted by /u/EvilLemon23
    [link] [comments]

    New Raid helper tool I'm working on

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    The Lunar goddess

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Pika Wonka

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Just Caught 2 Shiny Ho-Oh In a Row

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:10 AM PST

    I love remote raids, and I really thank you all who invite me to raids, I just caught 2 shiny ho-oh in a row. I am living in Croatia, one raid from Poland, the other from Japan. This is one of the best features Pokemon GO brought last year.

    https://imgur.com/a/dXiqlOL

    submitted by /u/mhmtdemirci
    [link] [comments]

    Do I really want to transfer this event Pokemon?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Yes. Yes, yes, I do. Because Pikachu seems to have an unlimited closet but very little evolution and I don't care how cute you try to make Stantler, he looks like he's trying to go to a costume party at the last minute. Then these glasses-wearing 2020 Pokemon, seriously, why?

    submitted by /u/alansmithee2016
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Year Everyone!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    For some reason I can't register this guy into my Pokedex....

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Who can resist such smile?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Would it hurt niantic to give ONE free remote raid pass a day?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    They could even put a limit on it like last time, where you couldn't have a certain amount until used and it would make a ton of people appreciative. This one small gesture for people that are still practicing safety regulations and also quarantining could change their whole perception. But instead they're giving premium raid passes in boxes or events that have to be used in-person.

    submitted by /u/alt_account_123fish
    [link] [comments]

    I happened to be out of the house this morning

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:57 AM PST

    at the perfect time for someone to invite me to a Ho-Oh raid. I used my only remote pass. We won it. I had 9 balls to catch it. I used a golden razz every time and threw great curveballs. And I didn't catch it. It kept escaping. And I'm heartbroken.

    submitted by /u/haleyhurricane
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment