• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Friends list should show trainers who are online .

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:11 PM PST

    There should be a green dot on the trainer profile pic to show that they are online . This way we can time friendship bonuses and pvp with ultra friends.

    Image

    submitted by /u/chaitu1204
    [link] [comments]

    Who said being a pokemon master can't pay the bills?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Seen at Anime NYC:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/jWCeLuy

    And yes, I did buy a poster! (Good-bye Glameow)

    submitted by /u/MongolianMango
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first shiny outside of raids/community days

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:29 PM PST

    (https://imgur.com/gallery/0OLz3ax)

    Decided to get onto Pokémon Go one more time before heading to bed and found this little plant waiting for me outside my house! I was so psyched

    submitted by /u/itsmeggo
    [link] [comments]

    After endless wandering, legions of weedles and hoothoots, finally caught ditto for research

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:59 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/MhnSuej

    Now I hope I will never have to catch it again, and hope it burns in hell along with all the zubats.

    submitted by /u/IdontExistorDoI
    [link] [comments]

    I was brushing my teeth when i see a notification saying that an egg hatched

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:21 PM PST

    I had already had a depressing day cuz my parents got mad at me, when i check PoGo to hatch this beauty .

    submitted by /u/YT_unknowndeatheles
    [link] [comments]

    Bring your dog to Bunnings applies to Pokemon Go too apparently

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:35 AM PST

    So I finished work for the evening and was wandering out to my car This little fella seemed right at home, especially after customers had brought in pugs, Australian Shepherds and staffy's throughout the afternoon and evening

    http://imgur.com/a/MNgNE2R

    submitted by /u/Phyrak
    [link] [comments]

    [Screenshot] Surreal Thursday!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:11 AM PST

    Last Thursday le mom and nana came to visit in Tokyo, had a great time with them and in Pokémon Go too! To my surprise one of the Farfetch'd that I clicked on the subway was a sparkly pink boi. Then soon followed by a Psyduck, Bronzor and Sableye that very evening. My mom and I did our lucky trade as well, I ended up with a 98% Mewtwo and she ended up with a 96%! Surreal day overall, couldn't have asked for more :) Love ya mom

    Photos: https://imgur.com/a/rjt1q78

    submitted by /u/shibuinuchan
    [link] [comments]

    My first Shiny!! My 5 y/o daughter "plays" pogo, and I help her out with the more difficult parts of the game. I finally finished up the 7 day research and was eagerly awaiting the legendary pokemon in the research box...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Our first Shiny!! And it's legendary!! My 5 y/o daughter "plays" pogo, and I help her out with the more difficult parts of the game. I finally finished up the 7 day research and was eagerly awaiting the legendary pokemon in the research box.

    As usual, I handed the phone to my 5 y/o daughter so she can turn in the research and open the 7 day reward, and catch the pokemon. She squealed with joy as she noticed the pokemon was her favorite color. I thought nothing of it and waited for her to finish up. As she handed the phone back to me, I noticed the sparkles that I always envied while looked at the posts on this subreddit. So i thought this would be a good time to make my first post to this community!!

    So in short, my daughter caught our first shiny, and its a legendary!!

    https://i.imgur.com/n3lc1Ff.png

    submitted by /u/Provioso
    [link] [comments]

    How lucky?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:29 AM PST

    So last Friday I started vacation and decided to incubate a 10k egg and hope for the best and I somehow hatched an imaginary Pokemon, Gible! I was ecstatic! Then, this Saturday on community day, I hatched an even better Gible! I literally could not believe it. How rare is one Gible, let alone two?! They were also within the same batch of 9 eggs that I held onto for community day, I only incubated the first one so I wasn't wasting steps not hatching

    submitted by /u/Espycat
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic Wayfarer is the best thing ever for my pogo community.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:36 PM PST

    First of all, i want to say sorry if my english is not good at all, but i want to share our happinest.

    Im from one of the less populated regions of Colombia, just Next to the amazonas, we are one of the most extenses regions of my country but we only have 10 towns, the most populated (my town) has around 60k of people, well... the thing is one week ago... 8 of the 10 towns dont have a single Pokestops, my town had 1 gym and 4 stops, and the other town of my region with stops had 8 gyms and 20 stops, so for CD and major events... every player needs to take a trip of at least 3 hours for have a good experiencie, oh and from that 9 gyms 0 of them where EX-RAID GYMS, well NOW 5 days after the worlwide released of niantic wayfarer for pogo players, my town has 12 GYMS and 46 pokestops, and at least one of those 12 gyms will be an exgym in the future, that gym it's located in the major park of my town, the park in front of my house has 3 stops now!!, and 7 of the 10 towns of my region has at least 1 gym and 4 stops now!!, oh and in the other town whose have gyms and stops one week ago, now it has 7 stops more and 2 gyms more, one of those gyms located in a park, so a future exgym in that town too !!!

    This weekend was the more active pogo day in my town in our entire history, and all of these only was possible with the release of niantic wayfarer to the pogo Community.

    submitted by /u/HernanDG
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this gem on community day

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:33 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/I2PoWRL

    Caught this during community day. It was a research task and my first ever 100% shiny! Anyone else catch 100% shiny Pokemon?

    submitted by /u/geogirl22
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Shadow Sneasel

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:05 PM PST

    So I got myself a Shiny Shadow Sneasel today, I was... In shock when I got it for saying its my 2nd time doing a rocket leader battle 😍.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/7pci2Gx

    submitted by /u/CHumiliation
    [link] [comments]

    My luckiest day yet! 4 full odds shiny mons in one day

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/WqyKUGo

    Started with an Eevee, then a Nidoran male and then back to back with a Evans and finished with a shiny Tailow. I'm expecting a drought to happen to me soon. I've never been so lucky.

    submitted by /u/KyrieToTheNets
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Alolan sandshrew

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:43 AM PST

    Hi everyone, this morning I hatched Shiny alolan sandshrew from 7km egg. Is it rare?

    http://imgur.com/gallery/14es3GX

    submitted by /u/huzirocks
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Im very new to pogo and want to know if the percentage of a pokemon ( attack, defense, kp) is relevant to the wp a mon has. Thanks very much!

    submitted by /u/Cruyly
    [link] [comments]

    How does battling for items work

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:54 AM PST

    If i battle a leader and dont get a drop, should i battle again or is my chance at an item gone?

    I only have 1 friend whos really into pokemon go, if him and I battle 3 times will it count as the 3 PVP battles or do i need to battle 3 different people? Do i need to win the battles? If i do need to battle 3 different people, whats the best way to find 2 more people to battle every day?

    submitted by /u/MegaShenster
    [link] [comments]

    Gym badge editing

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    I think we should be allowed to edit in-game gymbadges. We should be enabled to hide, remove, reset badges we have in our collection. Here's why:

    with Ingress players removing and editing portals (our gyms/stops) we get confronted with missing gyms on a daily basis. Gyms that are halfway to gold, or even closer than that, will never become gold as they simply don't excist anymore.

    Giving players the option to edit the badges can help people visualize what gyms they still need to work on without having to see all those unfinishable ones. Plus we can remove badges from distant holiday locations which we only spun to get items. This should save some servercapacity on Niantic's side aswell.

    From my own experience: in the next 48 gyms to become gold on my account (if I sort by points) there are 13 gyms that have been removed from the game, even one that still needed about 1 raid worth of points, and I have several that I don't come near anymore, since they're abroad, that don't even have the bronze status.

    What are your thoughts about this?

    submitted by /u/Mindbender1981
    [link] [comments]

    Event Pokemon

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Hi Guys! Is there any way to remove event pokemon from your storage? In my case it would be the Christmas Pikachu. I have 6 of them and would need space for something else

    submitted by /u/Extr3m3Pro
    [link] [comments]

    I got my first shiny from field research! (Shiny natu)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:43 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/JI8fcxd I was out and about doing research and got a shiny natu! This is my first shiny from field research and I flipped out. It also has decent I'vs. I don't know if I should evolve it though

    Edit: my title is a little confusing. I meant that this was the first shiny I got from field research.

    submitted by /u/BeAnOofer
    [link] [comments]

    Regional Pokémon

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Is it possible to trade regional Pokémon. For example a Tauros for Corsola and if so how can this be done?

    submitted by /u/18GuyCreampie
    [link] [comments]

    My Pokemon are out of sort.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:50 PM PST

    I checked my Pokemon just now and realized that when I sort by Pokedex number, my shiny Bulbasaur (300ish cp) is prioritized over my regular Bulbasaur (600ish cp) when usually, the higher cp Pokemon would appear before lower cp.

    Then I looked at my charmanders, of which I have no shinies and the order they're in is 546 cp, 537 cp, and then 540 cp. I could've sworn this was not the case even a week ago.

    My Squirtle are appearing from lowest cp to highest. I thought normally they'd be arranged by Pokedex number obviously, and then from highest cp to lowest.

    Does anyone fully know if they're changing the sorting feature or if something wonky is going on?

    submitted by /u/Scolecites
    [link] [comments]

    Team rocket detector gone?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I battled a team leader for the first time yesterday, I went to open my app this morning and the rocket map Icon is gone. I have reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, and it still has not showed up. Playing on a newer iPhone. Any one else deal with this?

    submitted by /u/akita2013
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment