• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Please make the event Pokemon selectable

    Pokémon GO - Please make the event Pokemon selectable


    Please make the event Pokemon selectable

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:13 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ZlR1HB1 No one wants to have to transfer each one separately, and keeping them unselectable isn't helping anyone.

    submitted by /u/Memes_R-Us
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday I had the most fun playing Pokemon Go ever

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:40 AM PST

    It was the Regigas Ex-Raid time and I had gotten a pass from a friend.

    I went to the spot as soon as the raid started... and nobody was there. I started feeling a bit down because it was like "am I the only one that plays pokemon around here?"

    I was near a secondary school, I had some hope some teens would play but aparently I was wrong. But at one point, a grown up (around his 40's) gets off his car and asks me if I am doing the raid. He was holding two cellphones and told me he had three accounts. So we were 4 people fighting.

    After a few minutes a kid comes to us to ask if we are doing the raid, we reply yes and we are a bit happy because one more person to help.

    And suddenly... a big group of teens appear! I am talking around 25 of them! All of them ready to take the Regigigas down! We had to get into separate lobbies to do it! My lobby had 17 people on it and the other lobby has 12 people on it. Both lobbies got the Regigigas and in the end the teens even high fived me in celebration.

    I never imagined to see so many people playing Pokemon Go! I usually always play alone and the other people that I know that play are either busy or just don't play anymore. And here I was battling along a lot of people, for the first time feeling the spirit of Pokemon Go!

    Yesteday was a good day.

    submitted by /u/Ashi1992
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this absolute winner the other day

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Has anyone else seen a Pokémon with 0% IV? I try to check them all but I don't think I've ever seen one so low before.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/4hdS6ZD

    submitted by /u/urnotchanel
    [link] [comments]

    My first nundo from my most recent Japan trip.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Over Christmas break, I got my first nundo and this.

    submitted by /u/charursa
    [link] [comments]

    Tomorrow :)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:01 AM PST

    I've missed a fair few community days since I've been avoiding the cold wintery weather over going out to play the game much at all, I have a lot to make up for tomorrow with my local pokegang. Still not at level 40 because of my aversion to winter. 😵😂

    submitted by /u/PixelPenny
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a perfect IV Tyranitar from raids! My first perfect IV Pokemon

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/jFfEfQy.jpg (Screenshot taken after powering up)

    Ploughs through Metagross like it's nothing, the damage is so quick, it faints before I even need to use charged attacks 😂 Worth getting out of my house for when I saw the raid nearby!

    submitted by /u/youwenty
    [link] [comments]

    I’m an idiot

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    All morning I've been constantly checking to see if latias or Latios are in any raids nearby, after checking for 2 hours I checked the news again, it's next weekend 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

    submitted by /u/diddyd66
    [link] [comments]

    No shinies and no hundos for me for months... But this

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I started to think that i must be something like a bad luck brian in pokemon go. But then this happend. Not only has it 0% IV but is also a crypto.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/kmGaOVC

    submitted by /u/Paprivix
    [link] [comments]

    Ingress Go

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Well I must say i kinda like the darkness just wish I hadnt lost the road in the snow.

    https://i.imgur.com/fd5BiXq.jpg

    submitted by /u/Dracula505
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you guys get your tier lists?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    I've been watching a lot of youtubers for the best Pokemon, and a lot of them use tier lists. I don't know which tier lists are good or bad because I'm new to the game. Please help.

    submitted by /u/YeezyEater
    [link] [comments]

    Gifts

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Hi, I know its probably a silly question. But I was wondering about the 20 gift limit. Does it mean that I can open 20 gifts and then send 20 more to other friends in one day. Or can I only have 20 gift interactions a day?

    submitted by /u/acakeforbrains
    [link] [comments]

    Will shiny meltan come back?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I've opened a couple of meltan boxes and want to know if I should wait until a shiny event happens again. I love it's shiny, hopefully it does!

    submitted by /u/Skullton_03
    [link] [comments]

    Special Hatted Exeggcute

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Hear me out! I think they should have a special exeggcute that has a different special hat on each egg. Like one has the Ash hat, one has a winter hat, one has a party hat, and it think one should have bunny ears. And when should it come out? Easter of course!

    Also, I have no photoshop skills so if anyone wants to have a crack at it, feel free!

    submitted by /u/FormerlyKnownAsKing
    [link] [comments]

    Are any of the new unova spawns meta relevant?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    I don't know enough about the specific stats, moves, and types needed to be considered useful. Are any of the new spawns worth keeping beyond just filling out my dex? I've been holding all of candies so far, but if they're crap in a battle, I'll just evolve them and be done.

    submitted by /u/anormalgeek
    [link] [comments]

    IV vs. Shiny

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Hello,

    There are a lot of reddit threads discussing how important IVs really are and most come to the conclusion that there is no real difference between a 100%, a 89% or even a 76% Pokémon.

    Nevertheless, most people care about IVs, but people also care about shinies.

    So I would like to ask you: What do you value higher ? IV or shiny? For example: Do you prefer a normal 100% dragonite or a shiny 93% 14/14/14 one?

    If it was possible, how many IV points of a 100% Pokemon would you trade/give up to make it shiny.

    Since it sometimes also depends on the specific pokemon, feel free to give examples with specific mons.

    submitted by /u/Sideline96
    [link] [comments]

    It was just one tub of ice cream, c’mon!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Nbd just this weird glitch that shows my distance in the negative. Having ice cream for breakfast has to be a coincidence. Right?

    Right?

    https://imgur.com/7ntXSaJ

    submitted by /u/sarahndipit0us_
    [link] [comments]

    Which Eevee evolution should I pick?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:17 AM PST

    I recently caught a shiny Eevee. It does have some low stats but I dont want it to go to waste. Which evolution should I go for?

    submitted by /u/ForeverGing3r
    [link] [comments]

    My First Zundo!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I was scrolling through my Pokémon when I found I had caught this earlier today.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Z0VBmPi

    I have a few 100%s, but this is my first 0%! I'm pretty happy with my zero boi. :,)

    submitted by /u/owoshy
    [link] [comments]

    How important are IVs?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:09 AM PST

    So I am a veteran Pokemon player and I played a bit competitive with the real handheld games. There IVs are +stats at level 100. Like you probably all know 31IV in HP means it has 31 more HP than one with 0HP IV. But hoe do IVs work in PKMGO? How much is a mon with 15 ATK affected by it compared to a 0 ATK? Is it percentage? Raw stats?As a fairly new player (level 25) I got a fair share of rare mons I shredded for candies because their IVs were 1-2 stars and I am questioning myself if I should care for CP first and if I get good CP mons with random IVs, I start building up actual IV mons? Right now I shred everything which is not in the high 80%s and got a lot of good IV mons.
    I don't know if I should keep stuff like Dratinis or Deinos or whatnot regardless of bad IVs and get them to high CPs, cause they are rare?

    Tl;dr: Should I care about IVs, or get "top tier mons" to high CP first before I reach endlevel?

    submitted by /u/Jostabeere
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Spawn Points...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Does anybody know how exactly spawnpoint determination works in Pokémon go or better yet.. how can we influence it? All I know is that spawnpoints are relatively based off of XM from ingress but what determines where XM is In ingress?

    submitted by /u/Textilez
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a search string for pokemon that we got via trading ?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

    basically the title .

    I've tried things like 'trade' , 'transfer' etc., with no luck.

    TA.

    submitted by /u/chaitu1204
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment