• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Pokémon GO - The RNG gods were kind to me during this Throwback Challenge. I jumped when I saw it.

    Pokémon GO - The RNG gods were kind to me during this Throwback Challenge. I jumped when I saw it.


    The RNG gods were kind to me during this Throwback Challenge. I jumped when I saw it.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    I’m so happy

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Remember that 2 km egg event.i use to have a egg that i didn't hatch , today for trowback challenge i hatch that egg and this happened

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I’m so happy and I wanna share it with you all.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I started playing pokemon go in 2016. I live in a small town in Italy and the possibility of raiding with someone is really low. I have always looked for someone who had the opportunity to give me a mewtwo but I never had the opportunity to exchange it. at this time of quarantine here in Italy it is very difficult to move. fortunately today thanks to the kanto challenge I was able to capture my first mewtwo and finally finish my first pokedex. I wanted to share this goal with you and tell you that you are never too old to play. P.S. sorry for my english

    mewtwo

    submitted by /u/chefrizz
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there so many 5 Tier raids?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Is everyone in this game level 40 and plays with a group of friend or something? I just dont get it. Every raid on my map is tier 5. It's extremely frustrating. I'm level 29, I can go out with one other person. What the fuck am i going to do with 10 tier 5 raids around my 2km radius??

    submitted by /u/starico
    [link] [comments]

    I took this photo yesterday while walking as I thought this would seem fitting

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Finally FINALLY finished Let’s Go Meltan this morning!!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I'm a casual solo player. Do the stops, catch them etc.

    After a year, I have finally caught an Aerodactyl!!!

    I had no idea how to catch one for the Meltan Quest! About 5 months ago I googled it and a Reddit post came up saying one way was to spin and get Win 5 Raids field research post.

    Do you think in 5 months I got one?!? No!

    Then on Wednesday. It happened. I got one! And have been looking for Raids around me. But most are 5 stars.

    Finally after Wednesday, with the help of Remote Pass, I got my fifth one this morning lying in bed.

    FINALLY!! here it is

    submitted by /u/Night777star
    [link] [comments]

    I caught a shiny 3 star Lapras

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    I was participating in the kanto challenge on pokemon go and managed to get a shiny 3 star Lapras. So that made my day. I also completed the whole quest within the first day of it starting, I was surprised it wasnt harder. But it was fun!

    (I caught a shiny 3-star Lapras

    submitted by /u/RealSmarmite
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonair up close and personal

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Guys, these costumes are getting out of hand...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/ByltQTy

    These costumes are getting out of hand, guys. Guys, these costumes are getting out of hand. These costumes are getting out of hand, guys. Guys, these costumes are getting out of hand. These costumes are getting out of hand, guys. Guys, these costumes are getting out of hand. Hope that's a hundred words!

    submitted by /u/mehshuggah3009
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m quarantined in a room for two weeks due to Covid 19... not much room to run my buddy!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    It wants its hat...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/jCX3j15.jpg

    I haven't seen a Pikachu i caught some months ago since yesterday, when it asked me for permission to go out... said it was going to go get its Charizard hat...

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of the current Throwback event, Team Go Rocket should dress up as Team Aqua/Magma/Galactic in the last half of the event

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Title pretty much explains it all. Since the event is a throwback to the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions, it makes sense to me that Team Go Rocket should celebrate with us - including the admins. I'm not including Giovanni since there's no new Rocket Special Research until October, and I think you need to have Rocket Special Research to get his radar.

    During the Hoenn week, they could dress up as members of either Team Aqua or Team Magma. Arlo could dress up as Maxie, Cliff as Archie, and Sierra could either be Team Aqua's Shelly, Team Magma's Courtney, or even Zinnia if Niantic feels like referencing ORAS.

    During the Sinnoh week, they could dress up as members of Team Galactic. Arlo or Cliff could either be Saturn or Cyrus (I'll fully admit I'm not quite sure who would be who because Cliff doesn't fit either of them all that well) and Sierra could be Jupiter.

    I thought it'd be a cool idea, at least.

    submitted by /u/YoshiofRedemption
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is GBL so laggy right now it’s almost unplayable?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I just did 10 matches and I had weak connection, bugged shields, and non attacking lag in every single one. I'm sitting one foot from my router and my internet and phone are both working properly.

    submitted by /u/Okkin-J-Flow
    [link] [comments]

    My Gardevoir just decided she wanted to be small

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/y64xQyi I have no clue what happened. I just switched from my Pichu to Gardevoir and she just shrunk.

    submitted by /u/SmileyfaceStudio
    [link] [comments]

    YOU get a Mewtwo and YOU get a Mewtwo and YOU get a Mewtwo!!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Thought: so with Mewtwo being practically handed out now (same with Groudon soon) do we think everyone will be using it in Master and Ultimate league battles or maybe just as a raid Pokémon?

    submitted by /u/mcclainb03
    [link] [comments]

    Cute little shiny kabuto just hatched!!!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Few noob questions

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I have just started playing again after 2016 and don't really understand some stuff.

    First, what is the point of defending a gym, I placed a pokemon in one and someone has been healing it for 4 days now and preventing it from returning, isn't like 8 hours enough to get max amount of coins?

    Second, how exactly does adventure sync work, I usually cycle anywhere between 30-70km each day and after opening the app after coming home I get a message that I walked 0.8km.

    submitted by /u/Gloomy_Math
    [link] [comments]

    Question about hatching at home

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I am at quarantine and can't go outside. But the thing is I really want to get the Mewtwo. And when I am able to manage catching pokes I can't get any progress at hatching my egg. Does the sock trick still work or how you guys manage to hatch eggs at home?

    submitted by /u/Filar33
    [link] [comments]

    Snapshots restarting my phone?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Trying to get the throwback challenge completed and I need to take one of a bug

    But my phone just restarts itself, anyone else had this

    submitted by /u/yolobish
    [link] [comments]

    Giovanni question

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I started a new account in late august, and when they rolled out team rocket leader battles I really didn't have good enough pokemon to battle them. I still have "Looming in the shadows" research to complete, I finnaly got to Giovanni this week.

    So my question is; wich pokemon will he have? Will his last pokemon be entei for me too regardless of the fact it's still my first battle with him?

    submitted by /u/NumbRage
    [link] [comments]

    Can some one put PokeStop in my town ?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I'm form a remote place and it's hard growing in pokemon go . Is there any way that people can place PokeStop in my town . So , it'll be little easier for me and my few friends who are into pokemon go . It'll be a great help if possible .

    submitted by /u/manorogee
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny M2

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I'm a returning player from a two year hiatus and oh boy oh boy what a time to comeback! I was reading some news last week about recent updates in PoGo and decided to give it another shot and today this finally happened! I really hope it's not a guaranteed shiny :P

    Hope you all have a nice weekend!

    submitted by /u/Lyonknows
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback event is AWESOME

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Niantic really got this one right! Its been a while since last time, but now i'm having a blast playing this game during this event and i hope the rest of you are aswell. Would love more of these type of events where the rewards are so good!

    Already looking forward to next week

    submitted by /u/hestrA-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment