• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Pokémon GO - 100iv shiny meltan

    Pokémon GO - 100iv shiny meltan


    100iv shiny meltan

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    my first perfect shiny so had to share this somehere! can't wait to power up and evolve him :))

    https://imgur.com/a/Wy9wdTc

    submitted by /u/DistributionOld6475
    [link] [comments]

    I really appreciate the updated graphics to raids/gyms/ and the added sunset twighlight before it gets dark!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Shouts out to Niantic, I know they get enough criticism (mostly warranted) via this sub, but I just wanted to take the time to say I love the new graphics added. It's slight in gym/raids but it's still noticeable and refreshing. Keep it up y'all.

    Oh, And bring back the extended distances for stops and gyms! Thanks boo

    submitted by /u/Bad_Muh_fuuuuuucka
    [link] [comments]

    QoL: Get rid of appraisal, just SHOW the IVs...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    ...or at a MINIMUM, get rid of the "Would you like me to appraise X?" screen. Well, yes, blondie, that's why I clicked Appraise, and it's not like I have an option once we get to that point; just do it.

    submitted by /u/pigjingles
    [link] [comments]

    Da Babey (Shundo Togepi)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Was grinding 5km to get that ever elusive shiny togepi. Was so excited to see that sparkle from the togepi, but my jaw dropped when i saw the cp. YOOOOO!!

    https://imgur.com/a/kCfC8nq

    submitted by /u/Red3boy
    [link] [comments]

    So Knives Out and The Last Jedi director Rian Johnson plays Pokemon Go

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    From his twitter: "Excited to share this exclusive pic from our set. These early morning shoots can be hard but one look at that magical dawn light in Greece and it's so worth it"

    http://imgur.com/gallery/yI5BqqG

    submitted by /u/ArnieD11
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder: It is now time to open your 2nd Mystery Box of the event for a chance to get a Shiny Meltan

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    We had the opportunity to fit in 4 Mystery Boxes during the 5th anniversary to maximize our chances of getting a shiny Meltan:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/oedo48/you_can_fit_4_mystery_boxes_during_the/

    Following this schedule, you should open your second one approximately now. (Depending on your time zone)

    Here's a reminder on how to get a Mystery Box:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgsi9vD1cA&t=4s

    submitted by /u/TaupeMorose
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a 5th anniversary Pikachu with 555 CP

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Nothing special, but I caught a 5th anniversary Pikachu with a CP of 555 which I thought was kinda cool. I'll be keeping it even though its IVs are low.

    https://imgur.com/a/VTc76PV

    submitted by /u/crosswithyou
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone actually do Mega Raids?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    I've been trying to mega evolve my buddy since the raids came out, but my group refuses to. I never see raid queues i can join or people surrounding mega raids. It kinda sucks because i just want my mega Squirtle Squad to flourish.

    submitted by /u/WimmbyBimmby3
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of the 10th Anniversary of LeBron’s Decision

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    In honor of Pokémon Go Fest, this is very tough. In honor of Pokémon Go Fest, I'm going to take my talents to Team Mystic.

    submitted by /u/Pirate_Eagle
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a bit overwhelmed with all the Go Fest news trickling in. Has anyone got a good summary?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    Pretty excited for Go Fest since I've never done one before. It feels like all the info has been slowly trickled out over loads and loads of news posts, I am finding it hard to keep track of what's happening on which days, what's the ticket holders only and so on. Does anyone know of an up to date summary that lists in all in one place? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Helenarth
    [link] [comments]

    New ways to earn Poke Coins

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Hello I recently had an idea for a new way that you can earn Pokecoins for free. I am a player who has been playing almost since the start (2017) and I have been playing maybe 1 or 2 times a month and one of the main reasons is that my Item bag and pokemon storage are full and clearing them properly takes a lot of time. I believe that if a new way of earning Poke Coins was added it would be more fun. My idea is weekly challenges of various difficulties that each difficulty gives more pokecoins. For example if there were Easy, Medium, and Hard difficulties the easy one would give 10-15 Poke Coins the medium 20-25 and the hard 30-40. If you like the idea please upvote, comment your ideas and feel free to start a discussion about it in the comments.

    submitted by /u/Syt_CatYeeter
    [link] [comments]

    Collection Challenge (Problem with Chikorota, Cyndaquil and Totodile)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    I have a problem with new Collection challenge. I can't find Totodile, Chikorita and Cyndaquil. I tried Rule Modules (5) and Incense (2) and still never to be found. Also it doesn't appear to be I some reaserch because I check good amount of them and still can't find. Any solutions? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HukThe1ST
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary starters not spawning

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    So I'm playing pokemon go, catching my fifth anniversary starts, I have all of them now, but the 2nd and 4th gen just won't spawn for me. What's going on? Is This happening to anyone else. I just want my challenge

    submitted by /u/xXMagnesium
    [link] [comments]

    Default Pokeball selection

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    After all this time, we can't default to a specific Pokeball? This would be a great improvement to the game.

    I have over 700 great balls and 700 ultra balls as I am annoyed at having to switch all the time. I will delete all my regular pokeballs so I can start off with my great balls. This works until I start spinning Stops. I have about 10 stops in a very close area and end up with regular pokeballs ruining that effort.

    Another Quality of Life improvement I would like to see is the option on whether or not I want to start the game zoomed in on my characters ass...

    submitted by /u/darkwinter143
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my 500th win

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I was a bit worried that I'd end up getting there with a 50% or lower win rate but managed to pass with just above 50% :)

    https://imgur.com/a/6NGLzf1

    submitted by /u/justomeguy
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a mechanic to switch out kings rocks/metal coats/ regional stones.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I've needed sinnoh stones for months now and I never get one. I've got 8 extra kings rocks , 7 useless metal coats, and 9 unnecessary metal coats. Not to mention 3 upgrades .

    submitted by /u/defiantlion2113
    [link] [comments]

    Go Fest raids

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    If I Buy go fest ticket can I join Friends raids just like normal because I need to join them for any chance of winning raids. I know like 2 people in my area that play so I wouldn't be able to win any mewtwo raids without this.

    submitted by /u/darthmicah05
    [link] [comments]

    Some Encouragement: What Niantic Has Done Right

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Over the past few months I did my share of venting/ complaining about some of the mistakes Niantic has made with the game. I did so in the interest of feedback, hoping my opinion might help contribute to improvements. Unlikely as that may be, I still think feedback is important, but what I didn't consider is that feedback is not just inherently negative. So I want to turn my critical eye towards something I've actually grown to like about recent updates to the game: RAID BATTLES.

    Raids have become SNAPPY! All the "pomp & circumstance" style animations are so quick, tight, and smooth. They waste no time, but still provide the sort of visuals one wants to see in a game like this. I think this is an excellent step in the right direction, and that the next step is applying that same "snappiness" to other aspects of the game. I've always felt the game really soaks up the micro-seconds needlessly, sort of milking the animations. Why do certain items need to float and bob for so long? Feels like it just makes them harder to click accurately. Haptic feedback is important. If I click an icon on a touch screen I want it's reaction to be closer to "YOU GOT IT, BOSS!" than "........wait, what's my line again?"

    And now that the presentation of Raid Battles has been changed, I feel like Niantic has proven it CAN be done! So good for you, Niantic! I don't even mean to sound sarcastic or condescending, I really think this was a good move!

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Might-13
    [link] [comments]

    Are event mons even worth it to keep?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    I'm not really a collector but I'm also not sure if I should just transfer event pokemon like the 5th anniversary pikachu in case there are collectors out there who want it and didn't get the chance to catch one.

    submitted by /u/kyl_z
    [link] [comments]

    [Small rant] People in my community act like LIONS to snipe down gyms, meanwhile it, every Legendary raid is surrounded with spider webs...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    What the title says. Today I've knocked out like 5 gyms (I usually don't go out much) and bang, 10-20 mins later, some fella got it personal and is retaking its rightful, precious gyms. Of course it's a game functionality and all, but it makes me really discouraged to walk around and play as normally as I can (before covid stuff).

    Add to it that basically every Legendary Hour or events featuring a legendary mon no one is doing raids (not even joining the lobby), which is an awful experience to me. If the gym control is so active, why no one is interested on raids? Doesn't make any sense. I'm literally obliged to use PokeGenie and The Battle Park...

    Don't know if it's the right place to post it - if it's not - tell me. Anyone else feel like me?

    submitted by /u/pericles_9078
    [link] [comments]

    that charmander is a psychopath

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    feast your eyes upon this monster

    the tortured screams of the innocent snivy fill charmander's ears as snivy slowly burns alive... but charmander does not care, for he is Charmander, Devourer of Souls

    submitted by /u/Golden365
    [link] [comments]

    What are a few fast things you wish you knew before playing? Tips for a newbie who's mostly inside, but trying to get out more

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    If you could ELI5 also that would be wonderful lol, playing with a special friend today and I want to learn as much as I can

    submitted by /u/bwm_throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Can we change our hairstyles?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    The thing that changes the most with someone is there hair and it definitely changes in 5 years. I've been playing since the start and have been stuck with the hair that doesn't even resemble my hair style now. So could we change our hair?

    submitted by /u/EdwardTheWatzo
    [link] [comments]

    I guess one is my lucky number!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I saw this Trapinch on my incense and decided to catch it as I collect unique CP numbered Pokemon. Turns out it was a good decision! Now I'll have to train her wrong, as a joke...

    https://imgur.com/a/hFdyyrK

    submitted by /u/ROTCHunter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment