• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Word of advice about Mewtwo.

    Pokémon GO - Word of advice about Mewtwo.


    Word of advice about Mewtwo.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/pxV6zze.jpg

    If you ever ask Mewtwo to accompany you on a trip you must ALWAYS remember two vital things:

    • It demands a share of all snacks.
    • DO NOT eat its share of said snacks.
    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    5 year anniversary research

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    am i the only one that thinks it's kind of lame that the encounter reward for the 5 year anniversary research is balloon pikachu? You literally have to catch it to win the reward. So you're winning something you already have.

    submitted by /u/killaubrey
    [link] [comments]

    Level 40 On My 5 Year Join Anniversary Date!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    After the bidoof event, I realized I could get level 40 on my 5 year join date (July 9th), so I played pretty hard and was able to hit my goal. Kinda pathetic compared to the guy I saw get it in 12 hours, but I'm still proud.

    Also hope I have the right flair let me know if I need to change it.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Onya1v2

    submitted by /u/CamTheDog13
    [link] [comments]

    DONT TRANSFER THE DRAGONAIR YOU EVOLVE FOR JUMP START RESEARCH

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    like an idiot I transferred the dratini i got from jump start as soon as i caught it only to realize i needed it for the next task . Thank the poké gods i got a shadow dratini from a grunt to continue, but after that fiasco i just dont feel safe transferring any Pokémon i dont have doubles of . And sure enough u have to evolve your dragonair into dragonite for the end of the task . Glad i dodged THAT bullet

    submitted by /u/ConsiderationEarly74
    [link] [comments]

    WHY are there no new/different hairstyles YET !?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    We are 5 years in, and we still don't have something that should have been there from day 1.
    How is it possible that we do not have different hairstyles?
    Everything else is there, from 73897 skin colors where half of them don't even exist IRL to Masks and Flip-flops.
    And how come that I never see someone talking about this?
    I really can't be the only person who actually cares for this.... right?...

    submitted by /u/TisWeakToFire
    [link] [comments]

    Balloon Shiny Pikachu ran

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Not much to say here, I just had to get it off my chest. I don't even have a normal shiny pikachu. Damn.

    Edit: while I'm still moving through the 5 stages of grief, I truly appreciate everyone's condolences

    submitted by /u/CrispyDoor
    [link] [comments]

    No Totodile anywhere, not even in research tasks

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I've looked everywhere for totodile and I've not seen a thing, I've been doing the 'Use 5 berries to catch pokemon' tasks and I've been getting the other two instead of totodile. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ThmsRchrdsn
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else unable to find some Pokémon for the current anniversary quest??

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I wouldn't think it was odd if it was just me, but I play with my dad and fiancé in roughly the same areas. We've seen all the Pokémon several times over except for the Sinnoh and Hoenn starters. None of us have seen a single one of them since the event began. Is it just a coincidence or is there a different way to get them??

    submitted by /u/goopdebloop
    [link] [comments]

    Chikorita and cyndaquil

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Has anybody been able to catch any chikoritas or cyndaquils? I've been looking all over for them but just can't seem to find one. I'm just friggin trying to complete the collection quest…

    submitted by /u/MrLollipopSt
    [link] [comments]

    Does catching Shadow Ho-Oh count as catching a legendary?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    I need the catch a legendary for my Jump-Start research, and I just need to beat Cliff before getting a Super Rocket Radar. If I were to find and beat Giovanni, would catching the Shadow Ho-Oh also mark off the catch a legendary task for Jump-Start Research?

    submitted by /u/n1mtend0
    [link] [comments]

    I just catched an Shiny Venusaur��‍����‍��

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    I can't believe I've been wanting a Venusaur a long time, I've been collecting sugars for the longest period. And I'm catching one at my workplace, while I have 97 pieces of candy. I was just waiting for a straight Bulbasaur to evolve my Ivy, but the game gave me what I had been waiting for, even shining one.😍

    submitted by /u/hemicook
    [link] [comments]

    My shiny luck has been flipped around.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    So the last time I have gotten a shiny besides for com days was a little over 6 months ago, and today I just went to Seattle, I live in California so I'm not to far way. So when I landed I started playing because I'm in a big city and I have gotten 2 shiny 5th anniversary pikachus, a shiny blastoise, a shiny slowpoke and a shiny meltan

    submitted by /u/149Dragonite
    [link] [comments]

    Plz help to make the Antarctic Pokestop or gym!!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Hello I am a pokemon trainer and also antarctic overwintering team member Finally, I got level 38 (depend on friend's present and free box; there is no pokestop and gym here)

    Then I try to make 'pokestop' or 'gym' on the Antarctic research station, (JangBogo station in the Antarctica, 74° 37.4' S, 164° 13.7'E) But, there're literally no neighbors, towns, countries.

    Could I get any help about this situation from other pokemongo trainers?? Through Wayfarer, you could select sub-location, then, you can find out 'Antarctic station pokestop request'; 74° 37.4' S, 164° 13.7'E

    Or is there any other method to apply for new pokestop and gym?? I really want to make it

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/Weddellii
    [link] [comments]

    2016 Pokemon?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    So I have over 40 Pokemon from 2016....I've just discovered when I trade them the one I trade and the one I received turn lucky....with excellent IV and reduced cost of upgrade.....

    What should I do with these?

    submitted by /u/Estyll
    [link] [comments]

    GIOVANNI IS IMPOSSIBLE

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    All my pokemon are only about 2500 cp and they just die immediatly. I have an arcanine, tyranitar and machamp all with countering moves to his pokemon. But cant beat him. I die before even getiing a move in. WHAT DO I DOOOOOO ive wasted all my potions and revives

    submitted by /u/Assengulfer
    [link] [comments]

    Requirements for unlocking dexes

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the minimum requirements to have the special feces unlocked?

    I have for instance 396 "3 stars" and 107 "lucky" Registered but did not have those dexes unlocked before.

    submitted by /u/Dutchleague
    [link] [comments]

    No gyms near me, but I need pokecoins

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    I live in a small town, having only one pokestop, and a gym far away, and I really need pokecoins to increase my bags capacity, and I don't want to spend money, Is there any way

    submitted by /u/SahilGedam
    [link] [comments]

    Should I evolve charmander at 390CP

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    I am using charmander as my buddy, I have candies but charmander is at low cp, should I evolve it, or wait few days to get more cp charmander, or I should find charmeleon in wild??

    Edit - My IV is Attack- 0/3 Defense -2/3 Health - 2/3 0 stars out of 3

    Should I evolve , or should I wait?

    submitted by /u/SahilGedam
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly is pokemon go fest?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a silly question. I'm reading through the blog but there is so much information. My kids and I just started playing again. I haven't since 2016 so I am way behind! Is this something that takes place only in those certain cities listed? Or. Something we can do too? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ninebubblewaters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment