• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing worse than NOT catching a Raid pokemon

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    I've spent the last week or so biding my time for the opportunity to take on any of the Regi- trio currently available.

    Today was my day. Leading up to this weekend I just felt it in my bones that I would get the opportunity.

    I was right about that part, at least.

    I was fortunate enough to find all three.

    Didn't catch one of them.

    Spending the raid tickets, gathering enough people, tapping tapping and more tapping... All for nothing.

    I know I'll have more chances, but it's so infuriating when it happens, let alone three times in a row.

    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk vent.

    EDIT: Maybe worth it to note that the majority of throws were excellent curves w golden razz. Trying to time an excellent throw against them attacking was just great fun.

    submitted by /u/Explosive_Ewok
    [link] [comments]

    Happy community day! My attempt at Gible Macarons

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    https://64.media.tumblr.com/90c8d95090d638d5dc4629c7c7e90ec7/834b61d673e422c7-8b/s2048x3072/4856841c5b246e88631784dedc3fd6ebc470189c.jpg

    These aren't as appealing as my Swablu cookies but that's what I get for winging it and not planning out a design. 😅

    If you haven't started comm day yet, hope you get some good iv mons! If comm day came and went, I hope you had fun!

    Enjoy the day and be safe everyone!

    Edit: grammer

    submitted by /u/JoeyC5011
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, Community Day!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    My first hundo of such caliber. The previous two were a Marill and a Pikachu - neat, but kinda useless. Called this one "Cynthia", although it's a male, as a reference to the run-killing Chomp from Platinum, with an infinity sign symbolising LV 100. So proud of him 🥲

    Good luck to everyone whose Community Day is yet to start!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/NNM2g5Y

    submitted by /u/-AntiMattr-
    [link] [comments]

    Gible Comm Day Tips and Tricks

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    This list is not exhaustive so please add any other tips which you may have

    • Mega evolve either altaria charizard X or amorphus for an extra candy
    • Use pineapps on every throw
    • Lucky egg means 7k XP for an excellent throw
    • Silver pinabs on a Gabite
    • Use the fast catch trick
    • Evolve your best Gible to Garchomp before 7pm (local) to get earth power
    • Save as many Gible as you can to transfer on double transfer day
    • Clear out your bag to get as many Gible as possible stocked
    • Stack and gibles from research tasks ( you can stack 100) until it's double catch candy
    • 954 cp (1033 WB and 477 for research) is a hundo so golden razz that one
    • Only has play in the master league so don't worry about great league or ultra league IVs
    submitted by /u/Kiltedkatcherr
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hit level 40

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/qBxXd1B

    Finally hit level 40 today during the gible community day, ran out of pokeballs before I could get a hundo but I got myself a nice shiny tho :D

    submitted by /u/jonzooz
    [link] [comments]

    Gible's attack

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Anyone else find that gible's attack animation go on a little longer than it instinctively should? Or am I just going mad?

    submitted by /u/overratedraincoat
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a hundo gible and 10 shiny gibles!!!!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/eMTsrwr Me and my sister were so excited for today and we popped our incense and I caught a hundo gible and 10 shinies it was so cool

    submitted by /u/Deadshotdeads
    [link] [comments]

    It took me a while, but I finally did it...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    I finally got 12 12km eggs, all ready to hatch at the same time. I can't wait to receive 12 Skorupis! /s

    submitted by /u/feriwan
    [link] [comments]

    Had my first scary encounter playing GO, I was hoping to hear anyone else's.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    As for my story... for background info, I'm a big time night owl, and also a smaller statured woman. I live in an apartment complex in a relatively big town. I usually walk to the end of the drive and clear out the gym that's right near my apartment around 11pm-12am so I get a couple hours worth of gold before my Mon gets booted when people with normal schedules play the game. I almost always have pepperspray and leave my door cracked incase I have to run inside. I was out doing the do, when I have a car drive by and honk right next to me. I do what any respectable trainer would do and swear at them for being rude and scaring me half to death. To my surprise, they pull onto a nearby road to turn around and stop and stare at me. It's an older man just staring, not saying anything, I'm backing away slowly and freaking out internally. I thought he was going to hurt me for swearing at him, but he just sat there silently. I just yelled the only thing I could think of, "I'm not interested!!" and he sped off. I was shaking, I realized I had forgotten my spray, I was lucky he was just a creepy, old guy thinking I was a lady of the night. I was wearing sweatpants and a baggy sweater, trying to look inconspicuous, I'm also in a sleepy part if the town, I thought I was okay. He never even said anything so I really don't even know what his true intention was.

    Tldr: farming for gold when I got creeped on by someone who was old.

    Anyway, if anyone has any stories I'd love to read them, if there's already a thread for this topic I apologize, I didn't see one. STAY SAFE OUT THERE!!!!

    submitted by /u/Squappo
    [link] [comments]

    The last gible at 5pm was a hundo!!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Ive waited all day for a hundo, got a decent 96iv one, then traded with my friend and got a shiny 96iv then got 3 other with 90iv respectively. I really wanted a hundo, so i spared 30 ultra balls for the last 45 min..and the last 15 min i knew that its time to catch the rest of it, otherwise ill just lose more candy waiting for the hundo. Then at the last min the last gible was a hundo at 699cp. A great community day indeed.

    submitted by /u/lifeisabout-balance
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not sure if I'll ever be this lucky again.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/a775yoN

    I did grind pretty hard for this, more than any other recent community days. Wishing all shiny/hundo luck for anyone still hunting.

    submitted by /u/sanmau1411
    [link] [comments]

    Gible perfect IV to CP at each level chart, for people low on pokeballs.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Gible perfect IV to CP at each level chart, for people low on pokeballs. Good for if you're low on pokeballs and only after shiny or perfect Gibles. Doesn't guarantee Perfect IVs but will improve efficiency dramatically

    https://i.redd.it/y4wkvf6vsn371.png

    submitted by /u/TestPostPleaseIgnore
    [link] [comments]

    I'm such a fool.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    I remembered reading that I should mega-evolve a Charizard for extra Gible candy. Me being me, guess what I did?

    submitted by /u/criminally_inane
    [link] [comments]

    Found Out About the 2 for 1 Poké Storage Immediately After Buying a Regular Storage :(

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I was running low on storage, extremely low, just as I got to 1400/1400, one of my gyms got taken over, I immediately took the opportunity and bought some storage!

    ...I then realized there was a 200 coin event box, and I check it out of curiosity... Only to realize what I had just done... I checked the latest announcement only to find that I had just locked myself out of it completely... ;-;

    submitted by /u/Amotiger
    [link] [comments]

    Keep all your Nanab berries for the Gible Community Day

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Just had our Gible community day in Australia, great events, caught 18 shiny gibles, got one hundo, super happy. One thing I wish I hadn't done was deleting more than half the Nanab berries. I was able to land excellent on almost all the Gibles that i feed the nanab berries, and wasted probably 10% of the balls not landing on other Gibles as these dudes can dogde like Mayweather. Anyway, good luck on your Gible Community Day!

    submitted by /u/argo1230
    [link] [comments]

    Did your community day end early aswell?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Me and my mate were playing in Caminha, Portugal and it ended at like 4:14 pm instead at 5:00 pm is it only for us?

    submitted by /u/joaopais06
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Gible from Incense?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    I live on a military base where natural Pokemon spawning is turned off, so I used incense at the beginning of community day. I've played about an hour and caught enough Gible to finish the special research but I still haven't seen a shiny. Is that normal? Are shiny rates not boosted on this day, or not boosted for incense spawns? Or am I just intensely unlucky?

    Edit: Got one in the last 10 mins of the event, lol. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/knotsforlunch
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Pokemon Go animations so laggy and long?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I would like to know your opinion regarding Pokemon Go's different animations, especially regarding gift-opening, sending gifts, sending friend invites, etc...

    In my personal opinion, these animations are incredibly long and fastidious. Opening gifts, IMO, should be juste like spinning Pokestops, sending gifts should be nice and smooth and fast.

    This may be erroneous, but I think the PoGo team should really focus on making the UX better...

    submitted by /u/cloud-worm
    [link] [comments]

    I Got 4 Gible shinys in a row

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    I literally Got 4 Gible shinys in a row, in todays event. I had my incense on. It became a joke after the third one, my gf was not happy :P Got 12 total in 3 hours :)

    submitted by /u/Ziwon23
    [link] [comments]

    Community day going great so far!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/Dsm3usy.jpg

    I had been stocking up on pineapp berries for this community day and it's paid off!

    Managed to catch a hundo gibble and a bunch of shinies too!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/Dsm3usy

    submitted by /u/Proof-Camel
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion: I like that raid bosses are hard to catch

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Lately, I've seen a lot of posts about people complaining about how hard it is to catch legendary raid bosses. I know it can be frustrating to throw 5 golden razz excellent balls in a row and still not catch anything, but I think that's what makes the game interesting. I think back to when I used to try to catch legendaries on my Gameboy and would save right before the encounter. I would have to spend HOURS getting the Pokémon down to red health and then paralyze it or put it to sleep even for the CHANCE to catch it. Sometimes I'd go through hundreds of ultra balls m trying to catch a legendary… and it was fun! Yeah, it could seem like a grind at times, but when I finally caught it at the end it made the whole experience that much sweeter.

    TLDR: I know it's frustrating to need to wait for a new raid pass every day to try again, but I think it adds to the thrill of catching a legendary Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/ctallc
    [link] [comments]

    Really really bad luck

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Has anyone else had some bad luck this CD? I've been playing for like an hour straight and haven't caught a single shiny Gible, At least I have over 400 candy tho

    submitted by /u/Camposleg
    [link] [comments]

    is anyone else repeatedly getting this weather warning?? there’s no dangerous weather where i am

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    won't let me upload an image for some reason, but i guess that's okay so i can give y'all more context. for the past day and a half, every time i open the app, i get the severe weather pop up, but there's no dangerous weather where i am. tell me i'm not the only one!! link to image in comments

    submitted by /u/babysummerbreeze27
    [link] [comments]

    Max out CP pre or post evolution?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    So i cought a bunch of nice gibbles that i wanna evolve within the next two hours. Question is, how do i properly do this with the cp? I always kinda thought that it wouldnt matter anyway. I got plenty of TMs to reroll the attacks but I'm just curious if its more efficient if i max them out now or if i do it after i fully evolve them?

    submitted by /u/SinisterBladez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment