• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Pokémon GO - My very first Shiny Legendary

    Pokémon GO - My very first Shiny Legendary


    My very first Shiny Legendary

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Since the regitrio came to the raid. I have wanted to get at least one of these in shiny. And Today the second regice raid and its a Shiny Regice.

    submitted by /u/KXS_PLAYS
    [link] [comments]

    Pokécoins Prices

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I just noticed that the prices for the Pokécoins don't make sense.

    $0.99 - 100 coins

    $6.99 - 550 coins

    $13.99 - 1200 coins

    $27.99 - 2500 coins

    $54.99 - 5200 coins

    $139.99 - 14,500 coins

    Unless you buy the 14,500 coin deal, it's more worth it to buy the 100 coins multiple times.. were the prices always like that? Doesn't make any sense.

    These prices are in CAD.

    submitted by /u/kylethewild
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks Mega Raids are a complete rip off?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    I mean, you spend all the time boosting your Pokémon for like an hour and rinse and repeat. I cannot see why people are so into Mega Raids. I'd rather evolve them permanently or look for shiny Pokémon; either way, they both permanent.

    submitted by /u/Kasharil
    [link] [comments]

    Is there not a single person who has been won over by the amiableness of lotads?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I have read a recent post by u/Prince-Ray labeling Lotads as massive beasts with "cold dead eyes". Lotads have to be massive. Otherwise, where else would they house their enormous hearts? How malicious must you be to see such a sweet and precious creature as monstrous? When they waddle toward you (and what an endearing waddle it is), they wish to be your friend and offer you free rides atop their lily pad. These babies are too kind for their own good. Yes, I have been brave enough to trust one, and the little guy saved my life. If you find it within yourself to look beyond what your eyes see, you will be rewarded with a a cuddle buddy, a taxi, and a forever friend all in one. Open your hearts, for the love of Lotad!

    TLDR: Lotads are the embodiment of love.

    submitted by /u/PuffinPassionFruit
    [link] [comments]

    A coin for your thoughts

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    I wish Niantic would let us sell some of the items in our bag for coins or clothes. They could cap it like they did for gym coins. I have expanded my bag a couple of times but it still overflows at times and it would be nice if I could sell a little here and there for extra coins. At the moment, I don't need 12 dragon scales, ya know?

    submitted by /u/hottytandoori
    [link] [comments]

    Need for space

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/gc0JhMq

    This Hariyama is antisocial, doesn't like to share a space with anyone.

    submitted by /u/Esojjo
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy's distance walked is higher than my total distance walked?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    I have been playing on my alt account for almost a year now, but I just noticed my buddy has more kilometers walked with me than I have walked "Total" according to the game. https://imgur.com/gallery/GIPSiZZ. Does anyone know how this happened?

    submitted by /u/Skullman2
    [link] [comments]

    Pokés been in gym for 45 days. Do I kick them out?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Title. I know a lot of people want their Pokémon back and don't have a way to return them if they get stuck in a gym. This gym has had 6 Pokémon there for 45 days straight. Do I kick them all out? I feel bad because I think it's cool to have this happening, but maybe they want their Pokés back? It's strange. I live in a fairly populated town and other gyms have pretty decent turnover rate, but for some reason nobody touches this one. What should I do?

    Pic of the gym's Blissey: https://imgur.com/gallery/HryJQDW

    submitted by /u/Sjborda
    [link] [comments]

    PokémonGo/Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Question.. I have a Nintendo switch.. but i don't really know/understand the whole poke On transfer thing. I know I'd have to buy a Pokémon game. But idk which one. So my questions are… 1) Which game would be best to buy? 2) can I transfer a Pokémon from PoGo to Pokémon Let's Go and train it there/improve its stats and then transfer it back with its improved stats? Would it be worth it with legendaries?

    Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/darianel9512
    [link] [comments]

    Will my 'ultra ball box' expire today midnight?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    I don't have anymore storage space, so I wanna know whether this box expiries tonight or it will stay in the shop?

    submitted by /u/Im_Meowth
    [link] [comments]

    Uh... did we get the Giovanni/Shadow Zapdos research or nah?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    So... there's supposed to be a special research for Giovanni and Shadow Zapdos this month, right? Because I haven't received the research yet, and I'm wondering if anyone else has received it. If so, what's the name of the research?

    submitted by /u/KrombopulosJay
    [link] [comments]

    Event box storage upgrade bug?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I purchased the Event Box for a double storage upgrade. My gold count reduced, but I didn't receive any items in my inventory and my max capacity didn't increase.

    I waited a bit and tried restarting the app, but nothing.

    I've contacted support but heard nothing back yet.

    Anyone else seeing this?

    Edit: I'm an idiot. It was a pokemon storage upgrade, not an item upgrade.

    submitted by /u/temota
    [link] [comments]

    To date this is still my favorite gym.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/4lP5qIM

    If anyone is wondering where this gym is located it is in Silverton, CO.

    submitted by /u/Sky7734
    [link] [comments]

    Gible Community Day Art!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CPuP8EqFsey/?utm_medium=copy_link

    My art contribution for June Community Day featuring Gible! If you like my work, you could always follow me on IG: ashionglee

    submitted by /u/Ashionglee
    [link] [comments]

    I’m working the entire community day

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    I've been looking forward to this community day since it was announced, The Gible line are some of my favourite Pokemon. Anyway, turns out I'm working the entire day so I won't be able to participate... first world problem I know, but damn I'm sad.

    submitted by /u/Crispeebacon1
    [link] [comments]

    Devastating bug I came across today

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    I found one of my favorite shiny pokemon on my morning walk today. I rush to use my golden raspberry and an ultra ball. As per usual the ball shook 3 times but instead of a satisfying click, the pokemon ran away while it was still inside the ultra ball! After that an error message #25 popped up and my game was frozen. I quickly restarted my game to still find the pokemon there in the same spot! I go to catch it again only to find out it's not shiny and a completely different cp. It only took me 3 years to find it. I'm sure I'll find another one sometime soon 😭😭😭

    submitted by /u/Vocust
    [link] [comments]

    Where To Spend Gible Day

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Hi! So my partner and I got really into the game and were super hyped for Gible day. We had planned to go to this park in Busan (which is a city nearby to where we live) for community day, but she came down with a little cold yesterday and feels uncomfortable taking the train there ( extra pandemic precautions and all that). We have to make some kind of contingency plan. In the city that we live there is a park nearby us with around 17 stops and 3 gyms in super close proximity. I think if we sat in the one spot we could reach 12 stops at the same time and with a little circular walk we could reach all of them. Below is a screenshot of the spot I took during Roselia com day last year.

    https://imgur.com/a/0LDfLra

    Now that the lures are going to last 3 hours we thought it might be a good place to go and lure it up. Does anyone have any experience playing in a spot like this? If all the spots are lured how good would the spawns be? Also should we use the special lures or the normal ones. If anyone could direct me to a similar thread, I'm sure this has been asked before.

    Thank you for your help!!

    A trainer a little bummed.

    submitted by /u/happychapp1e
    [link] [comments]

    Good budget phone?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    So I have been looking for a good budget-friendly phone with a high capacity battery and that is good for pokemon go. The ones I have been looking at are the Samsung A12 with a 5000mah battery(1990kr) and the Xiaomi 9T(1990kr) with a 6000mah battery. In my opinion, I think the Xiaomi 9T is better for pokemon to go bc of its 6000mah battery and its Snapdragon 662 chipset, and its 4/6GB of ram. Both of them have the same prices but the Xiaomi has a better display with more pixels so which one should I choose for Pokemon Go?

    submitted by /u/Substantial-Fee-6406
    [link] [comments]

    Hundo weather trio!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Today I got a hundo Rayquaza with a lucky trade! That's my 13th hundo legendary! Since I already had hundo Groudon and Kyogre from previous lucky trades, now I have the whole hundo weather trio!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/aO3xvuz

    submitted by /u/bsakura89
    [link] [comments]

    Please animatic please :(

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Niantic really got me in. I'm raiding these regis so much because I want shiny registeel so much. But they won't give it to me so I'm spending way to much money in the ragemode everytime I see they grey trash can they are giving me 😔

    submitted by /u/wholelottasadnes
    [link] [comments]

    Is it impossible to catch a Ditto?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I've been trying to catch a Ditto for weeks now. I've completed all the tasks including catching Ghost Pokemon and I've been catching every Pokemon I encounter along with using incense and lures but no Ditto. I've been to city's, towns and country parks but nothing. Does anyone know how to catch one? Is there a trick?

    submitted by /u/Tophatbill
    [link] [comments]

    Raid Complaint

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    As im sure this has happened to others plenty before, im just figuring this mechanic out. I hosted a raid, got into it and walked away fighting the boss. When all my Pokemon go down, I should be able to re-enter the raid and not "be too far away from the gym". Why is the game so enforcing about your movements? I get that its an explore the real world game and I appreciate that, but if i enter a raid, whats so hard about introducing a mechanic that allows me to freely move away from it after that point? I was a smidge away from killing Regice but i got kicked out and obv lost my raid pass. Im not too upset, im learning more and more about the mechanics of the game through trial and error, but come on?

    submitted by /u/DoctorMarmyPC
    [link] [comments]

    Your storage box is full!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    I went to the store go buy the 2 Pokemon storage upgrade and was told my item bag was too full.

    I'm not surprised but I wasn't expecting it haha

    submitted by /u/WeirdTV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment