• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Community days should be a whole day.

    Pokémon GO - Community days should be a whole day.


    Community days should be a whole day.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    It would make much more sense and I think it woulf help alot of people. Greetings from a guy who has to work on sunday from 9:30 till 5 p.m and therefore will miss it completly. Edit: 24 hours would be too long, I agree with the people in the comments. But you should be able to somehow choose when the "timer" starts for you so everybody can enjoy the CD

    submitted by /u/es_improvisiert
    [link] [comments]

    Game not loading?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    My wife's nor my game will load? Is it just us? I don't see anything on here but ours definitely isn't working.

    submitted by /u/UrbZ001
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly Reminder for Gible Day

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    If you're really trying to grind out candies on Gible community day but you don't have many resources or something, this is a reminder that mega evolving a Pokémon grants one extra candy to Pokémon (of the same type) caught. Mega evolve Charizard X, Ampharos or Altaria for the dragon type bonus and you will get 4 candies per catch :)

    Edit: I put gyarados on accident and spelled altaria wrong

    submitted by /u/CharlieDerpTurt
    [link] [comments]

    The journey is never really over... but you got to admit, this is a nice milestone.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/LjetU1s.jpg

    I mean, once i thought i wouldn't be able to make this pic until around 2023... and all of them shiny, or hundos, or shundos? probably longer.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    My first shundo (and first post��)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Ia55qT0

    After almost 90'000 caught pokemon, i finally got my very first shundo. 😯🤩

    Its such a relief. 😅 My girlfriend, who doesn't play nearly as hard as I do, was able to pull a shundo rayquaza a few weeks ago. And I'm ashamed to say, I was jealous af. 😂🙈 Even thought about breaking up. 😂😂😉

    What about you guys? How many shundos do you have and how long did it take to get your first (except lucky shundos 😅👆🏻)?

    Edit: Sorry for the overuse of emojis. Didn't know, that they don't belong on reddit.

    submitted by /u/chellerchind
    [link] [comments]

    I live in a city where you shouldn't battle in a gym if it has pokemon under 8.20h mark (50 coin/ day). Is it normal?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    TLDR;
    I live in a city where you shouldn't battle in a gym if it has pokemon under 8.20h mark (50 coin/ day). Is it normal?

    Full story

    So I moved from main city of Slovakia (Bratislava) where I played recreationally POGO, catching, battling in gym etc. I moved to smaller city, and regularly going for 2 hour walk with my son in stroller, and I always took gyms in my route.

    One day some guy stopped me, if I'm playing POGO, and if I'm THAT GUY (let's say it's my nickname in POGO). And told me that they have policy to not kick someone from gym if it's under 8.20h mark for maximum (50 coin/day). Firstly I was shocked but comply on that, but in my humble opinion it's complete nonsense, now I'm going to city and can't do anything with gyms, because someone just dropped fresh pokemon inside it. I have many gyms which wasn't kicked like in week, because everyday someone just put pokemon in it or they are lazy to kick whole gym out.

    What I thought, if you want bonus 50 coins a day, do something for it, little bit of grind. Like I can see that there are many people who just walk in city, putting their pokemon in gyms which are their color and never battle to free others...

    Thanks for any reply

    I'm sorry for my bad english, it's not my native.

    submitted by /u/SorbetLess5519
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, beautiful!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/C7ZcxrY

    Shiny fren! Idk I was just excited. Hope you pogo pals are doing well!

    submitted by /u/newrayontheblock
    [link] [comments]

    It's time Niantic.. to increase item bag count to 4,000!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Your last update of item bag space from 2,000 to 3,000 was over a year ago (April 15th 2020 to be exact). With the addition of some new items, some times it is a little too easy to cap at 3k. Some also like to open gifts and it gets tough having to keep deleting things just do this. Make it happen Niantic! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HipHopSoul
    [link] [comments]

    My little Smeargle actually won in pvp

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    He's a little cp 342 shiny smeargle, and I threw him in to the team to de-rank. Then I noticed he sort of kicked ass. My little gal won us a pvp battle!

    Meme here: https://imgur.com/gallery/AOSuv0h

    submitted by /u/litttlegreenghouls
    [link] [comments]

    This was cool.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I really loved when Niantic went pixelated https://imgur.com/a/igRlMCn for a brief time. Fun and didn't cost anything. Just digging through my old screenshots and was reminded of a better time. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Atomaardappel
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Venasaur caught in the wild!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/OIz0IJG.jpg?s=sms Completely unexpected, I hopped on my bike because I saw Venasaur at a nearby park and caught this crazy shiny Venasaur, CP over 1700! It's only 1 star, but still thinking about maxing it out. I have 4 fast tms, 3 charged tms. Whatcha all think?

    submitted by /u/Sour_tho
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Galarian Ponyta!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    I got a shiny from research tasks! It was so unexpected and I'm so excited about it. No one I know in real life cares so I just wanted to share here. Thanks. 💖

    submitted by /u/icky_stuff_is_icky
    [link] [comments]

    When things get weird with Team Rocket

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/maO1JY7

    First he hangs outside my house, stealing my pokestop items every other day. Now he's trying to make a move? Get a grip, grunt.

    submitted by /u/magical_lorax
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge with 10 raids battle

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    If you want to complete this mission quickly:

    When you are in battle, you need to choose your 6 worst pokemon with smallest CP. When 6 of them will die, you need to choose the worse again and it will count like another battle. Repeat as many as you want ! ;)

    Make this to complete this mission without 10 raids passes ! ;)

    Please vote +1 ;))

    1st post thank you !

    submitted by /u/azkrill78
    [link] [comments]

    Go battle league bug

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    It has been more than a week and still there is no solution for the previous pokemon catch screen appearing while going into the battle.

    Basically, if I get a stunfisk from go battle win reward. The pokemon caught screen will show up during my next battle. This can be avoided by going out of the battle menu, but come on. There should have been a resolution for this.

    submitted by /u/Noob_FC
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite non-viable Pokemon?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I think Solosis is the most adorable thing. It's a really interesting concept for a pokemon, and as a biologist it makes me happy having a cell float around me on the map. I'm in the slow process of making it my best buddy, and while this might seem like a waste of time for PvE or PvP, I just really want to see that ribbon awkwardly pinned to my little spherical friend. There's also something nice about liking a pokemon that doesn't get much play. What are y'all's (?) favorite non-viable mons?

    submitted by /u/Pwnagez
    [link] [comments]

    My first shadow 4*

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/LdODeQY I checked my four star Pokemon the other day and i saw a new one on the the roster, team rocket didn't know what they had. I also got rid of frustration during the event.

    submitted by /u/Highclaw_420
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone else love it if more new Pokemon were introduced via PoGo like Meltan was?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Personally I love Meltan/Melmetal, both as Pokemon and how they were actually introduced into the Pokedex. I remember back in 2018 when I was out for the day and decided to randomly play, then started seeing these mysterious tiny creatures appear all over the map and then transform into Ditto. It was insanely surreal and awesome.

    Maybe I'm just already eager for new mons after gen 8, but I would absolutely love it if there were more new Pokemon introduced this way. It feels like an avenue to create a few extra Pokemon, not even mythical/legendary. Professor Willow does canonically know Professor Oak if I'm not mistaken, and more mystery/research like with Meltan would be really interesting.

    I know there might be issues with the existing main series games not being able to support a new introduction, meaning these potential new Pokemon would be exclusive to PoGo until the next release. But honestly that just makes it interesting, and assuming they give these mons a way to evolve outside of PoGo (ie if Meltan could also evolve via some method like leveling or item in Let's Go or Sw/Sh instead of only with candies in Go), once those games do come out it could feel like another way to access what could be a Pokemon rare or valuable in the main series. But idk, maybe there are other problems I can't think of.

    Plus it would REALLY give us something interesting as Pokemon Go players. There are a lot of other things that do need to be addressed with the game, but with the basic wonder and opportunity to actually catch anything in the wild like in the early days of release now gone, maybe this would bring some excitement and novelty to the game.

    submitted by /u/Gravitomni
    [link] [comments]

    A little monthly change up idea

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    So team rocket has been with us for a while now. What are peoples thoughts if the replaced team rocket and bosses with like legit gyms and gym leaders. For example: one month it's Brock. You have random encounters with his gym members like rocket grunts. After you beat so many of them you face Brock who has some beefed up Pokémon he had in the games/show. Your rewards are boosted Pokémon of that gym element similar to shadow/maybe encounter with a rarer Pokémon of that gyms element like a Flygon or something. Could even do a week or two per "gym". You go in order then after collecting badges have to fight the elite 4. The Elite 4 could be something new like have them be raids that are 2 stars but they use multiple Pokémon so it adds up. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/echozulu88
    [link] [comments]

    Game goes into AR mode with every Pokemon?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    I've gotten used to AR mode when interacting with my buddy or pokestop scans but, starting last night, everything I try to catch a pokemon it throws me into AR instead of the regular map! How can I stop this, it isn't practical or functional for me?

    submitted by /u/Professional-Hold-78
    [link] [comments]

    Evolving based on CP or appraise?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Say I only have enough candy to evolve a high cp/1 star vs a low cp/3 star, what do you guys take into consideration more?

    submitted by /u/blunted10
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my Pokémon go account. Please help

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    I can't log back into my Pokémon go account. I used my Apple ID and now when I try to log back in it says please make sure this account exists. I don't know what to do please help

    submitted by /u/breezylookinass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment