• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Is there not a single person who has been concerned about the size of lotads?

    Pokémon GO - Is there not a single person who has been concerned about the size of lotads?


    Is there not a single person who has been concerned about the size of lotads?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    This is not a joke, I am genuinely concerned for the world over the fact that a Lotad appears bigger than a 6 lane highway. I fear for my life because of its enormity every time I see it. Those cold dead eyes that blankly stare through your soul as it heads toward the river of death, to float like a lily pad that offers safe passage to the afterlife. Only those brave, or otherwise dumb, enough to trust it would then be betrayed and pulled downward into eternal damnation.

    TLDR: Lotads are the embodiment of death.

    submitted by /u/Prince-Ray
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic, remember it's "Gotta Catch Them All." So for the love of my sanity please don't choke Poke Stops with Rocket battles during this weekend's CD. Ain't nobody got time for that

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    You can always just send more balloons, or better yet, Trainer balloons that award poke balls for those that don't have Poke Stops.
    This was Swablu CD, half the stops were Rocket Stops.
    https://i.redd.it/ccccwzya0y271.png

    submitted by /u/Odaecom
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else hate PvP?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Been playing since 2016 and can't find myself even touching the PvP. It seems like the meta hasn't changed and just boring tapping the screen. Really wish they'd re-amp it or find a new way rather than tapping and two shields.

    submitted by /u/HotLikeSauce420
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly found a shiny Alohan Geodude!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Casual player here. Opened the app for a few minutes and was pleasantly surprised to find this! Definitely one of my luckier catches

    https://imgur.com/gallery/By6qnSS

    submitted by /u/djnatec
    [link] [comments]

    Do you buy PokeCoins????

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Do y'all spend real money on PokeCoins? If so how much do you think you have spent since playing the game? I haven't but I'm debating on buying some because I have tried the gyms but nobody seems to go by and knock any of my Pokémon out.

    submitted by /u/BeefSquatch1989
    [link] [comments]

    Attn: Poke Genie Users

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Don't make the raid private. 99% of the time we get stuck with users who aren't at a high enough level or have been playing long enough to be effective. The likelihood of too many people joining is a risk everyone is willing to take to avoid being stuck with maximum 6 players. This Regice with earthquake is devastating. Winning with 6 players is 50/50 if that.

    DON'T MAKE THE LOBBY PRIVATE.

    submitted by /u/Jackielegz8689
    [link] [comments]

    Eevee name trick needs to reset...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Many of us started PoGo in 2016, five years ago, and have played since. Obviously, the game has gone through change after change, but yet we can only name trick an Eevee once? Most OG players probably used this trick before we even could figure out how to accurately check IVs.

    And after a year, with raids added, max stats are what we are after, and that'll never change, right?

    Oh wait. Here's PVP! You mean now my 0/15/15 mons are the best? But I can only guarantee some of the Eeveelutions! What about the others? You want one of each shiny and flower Eeveelution? Better pray.

    So, as this game has lasted for years now, why not change the name trick from a one-and-done to a really long cooldown. Once every few months, or shoot, even once a year would be a huge improvement. Alternatively, we could get a way to guarantee each one, but pleeeease don't try to lock everything behind interaction and lure requirements.

    submitted by /u/EpicMemorableName
    [link] [comments]

    Level 33 and my first hundo

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/lXdntFU

    Decided to pop on while making dinner and rescued this guy from a grunt. I don't know if shadow hundos are rare or not.

    submitted by /u/Tinshnipz
    [link] [comments]

    Behold, lucky flower hat shiny Sylveon.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/8Cm5Pp5

    I have been saving this boi for a long time just for this moment. Totally worth it!

    Something tells that we're going to be best friends soon!

    Thank you Jeff for the lucky trade!

    submitted by /u/whereiscelebi
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic need to get it together with pvp.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    How buggy and horrific can they possibly make it? I'm already aware of constant freezing and lag issues that myself and many, many others experience, but I've now noticed a new thing that is extremely hard to not notice as it makes some very easy wins impossible.

    The problem that they need to fix is the issue with using charge moves. I'd say this is most apparent now with long moves like incinerate, but I've now seen it with many others in the last few days with drastically faster attacks. The issue is where you have a fully charged attack and, upon clicking to use it, it instead uses a fast attack. With moves like incinerate, it makes the pokemon almost unusable. 90% of my battles in the last day were lost because talonflame went through a whole additional 2.5 second attack animation, causing it it get knocked out and guarantee a loss. My favourite example of this problem was when my abomasnow fainted to a vaporeon because, after clicking energy ball 3 times, it just kept fast attacking until they had a charge move.

    Considering how big pvp is as a part of this game, you would think they would at least try and fix these problems.

    submitted by /u/KermitArmedRobbery
    [link] [comments]

    I dont like illumise

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    I know some people will disagree but I dont even catch them anymore. But they keep on spawning, and its getting really annoying for a pokemon that cant even evolve or any other reason to catch multiple. The only reason ill catch a second one is if it is shiny. Its just getting really ANNOYING!

    submitted by /u/convictedofchildvape
    [link] [comments]

    Make events to learn legacy moves with regular TM more often. Also Add a TM bundle in the shop when this kind of event happens.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    well recently the salamance/dragonite event allowed us to roll the Move outrage with regular TM's instead of only getting the move by evolving them.

    This was particulary good for me since i had a 3* salamance that i evolved before the event and didnt catch any 2* + bagon in the event.

    this could be a regular event since lot of people have pokemon in their final form and cant add a legacy move to them due it.

    for example , i got a 3 star lickitung in a raid that i really wish it had body press , but prob. it will never have such move since most of the events only grants legacy moves to final evolution... so the Outrage event was a good solution for this.

    Also i know most of people will tell me that niantic need to profit thats why they sell Elite TM's. They could add a bundle with regular TMs while the event happens , so people could buy the TM's and niantic also profit.

    submitted by /u/gaicoz5
    [link] [comments]

    Clone Pikachu turned to normal Pikachu

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    In 2020 I catched a clone Pikachu. When I just looked at it, it's the picture of the clone Pikachu but after clicking on it tho, it is a regular Pikachu. When I cought it, it didn't do that, it came as a clone but somehow turned to a normal Pikachu?Did this happen to anyone else? I also have a normal Zebstrika that flashes shiny after clicking on it..🤷🏼‍♀️

    submitted by /u/--__-_--_-_--
    [link] [comments]

    Have clone Pikachu vanished?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Was spending the better part of this morning looking through old Pokemon I have to see whether there were many I could transfer to free up some space before Gible day when I noticed a few regular looking Pikachu that couldn't evolve. Double checked the caught date and it matches up with the other clone Pokemon I had.

    Basically all my cloned Pikachu now have the regular Pikachu ears instead of the clone (jagged?) ears but can't evolve. They also still show up if you search for costume Pokemon. I'm not sure if this is local to me or if it affects others. I've tried signing out of the app but doesn't make a difference so really just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

    submitted by /u/Redleaf6661
    [link] [comments]

    How to make the most of this community day as a rural player?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    So I live currently in a very middle of nowhere location. No pokestops/ gyms anywhere and during the community day I won't be able to leave somewhere where they are. I luckily have enough gible candy to evolve one and have a lucky one I have been holding onto. Is the only thing I can do use an incense and hope for the best? Other rural players any tips or strategies for community day to make the best of it?

    submitted by /u/astronomydork
    [link] [comments]

    Item-Only rewards at Rank 5

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I thought Mienfoo was a guaranteed encounter at rank 5. However, items appear to be the only rewards at level 5. Can you please advise? I don't want to get to rank 6 and lose my chance at a Mienfoo.. 😭

    submitted by /u/PolyInProg
    [link] [comments]

    I made a mistake with my shiny shadow metagross.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    I was trying to get frustration off of my shiny shadow metagross and I looked it up and I saw someone say if you don't get it off you're beldum it's on you're metagross permanently and my heart dropped. Is there a way too get it off?!??!?

    submitted by /u/Bk3krzy
    [link] [comments]

    Can XL candies be changed to regular candies?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I've been looking up a lot of tips for pokemon go lately because I live in a rural area and wanna play the game better, but one thing I can't find is whether or not an XL candy can be changed to 100 regular candies, I am not yet level 40 so I just want to know if this is true or not. Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Lost-Negotiation3075
    [link] [comments]

    Update Post: When I try to log in it says I'm banned. Niantic Ban Appeal says I'm not banned. What do I do?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    *TLDR at bottom*

    Okay so I have quite an interesting situation. Last week I posted a thread with the first part to my situation which you can view that here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/nn4mc4/falsely_banned_and_dont_know_what_to_do

    So I made a ban appeal because I haven't done anything to break TOS and this was Niantic's response: " Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account.

    We can confirm your account has not been banned. Please be assured that all your gameplay progress has NOT been lost. It remains safe and intact.

    For help logging back into your account, please follow the troubleshooting steps in our Help Center (https://niantic.support/2EjD6j8).

    If you're still unable to login to your account, please let us know. We're happy to help "

    So I saw this and was ecstatic since I thought that they actually unbanned me since I haven't ever broken TOS, yet when I went to log in, I still get the message saying that I have been permanently banned. Troubling. The support link just has various information on if you forgot your username or passwords, which I have not. I sent in another support message under the "trouble logging in" reason explaining my situation, yet I don't actually have any trouble actually getting into my account so I'm not sure it is going to be much help. Not really sure what else to do in this scenario. Tried to tweet at Niantic Support and they just told me that they can't help me over socials and to contact their in game support. Anyone else ever been in this situation and have any advice on what I should do?

    TLDR; account randomly got permanently banned for no reason. Sent in a ban appeal, Niantic says I'm not banned. When I log in I'm still banned. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Zikana
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment