• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Finally caught a ditto after 5 years of playing this game!

    Pokémon GO - Finally caught a ditto after 5 years of playing this game!


    Finally caught a ditto after 5 years of playing this game!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I've been playing since 2016 and this is the first time I've caught a ditto! I couldn't even complete two research tasks for few years since I couldn't catch this mf 😂 Ditto

    submitted by /u/Badass_Band1t
    [link] [comments]

    First Dialga

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/bIhhgUT.png

    Just got my first Dialga and its a hundo. Probably not a big deal to most but I feel my Pokemon Go career has peaked.

    Have a good weekend everyone!

    Edit: I guess it is a big deal which makes me even happier. Thanks everyone, I wish you all shundos for this event.

    submitted by /u/howsitgoinaz
    [link] [comments]

    Trade distance needs to permanently increased or the game risks looking like a super spreader

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    People are in new lockdowns all over the world. Strict lockdowns where I am. It's your fault if you break the rules and get or spread the virus but I also believe it's Niantics responsibility to not be promoting the need to travel near other players.

    If you can battle trainers from great distances than locking trading behind 100m is kind of pointless feature. No modern Pokemon game on Earth requires close proximity to trade except PoGo, I get the gimmick is the real world thing, but if PoGo is okay with long distance raids and long distance PVP then close proximity trades appears nothing but arbitrary. I can't imagine why trades up to 50km isn't the norm, especially considering the world we live in now.

    Edit: Sorry for the poor grammar, my excuse is the "new reddit" mobile interface obscured my typing view.

    submitted by /u/ArtofAngels
    [link] [comments]

    Eevee Community Day is back—with special attacks for each of Eevee’s Evolutions! - Pokémon GO

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    https://pokemongolive.com/post/communityday-aug21/

    anybody else excited? im new so i dont have eeveelutions yet. Sylveon is a favorite Pokemon of mine so I hope I get a hundo!

    submitted by /u/dxylxght
    [link] [comments]

    I was out of raid passes for the day, but debated buying a premium battle pass to do one last raid. Glad I did

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I was on my way from after doing another Mewtwo raid and passed by this one. I didn't have anymore raid passes, but had enough coins to buy a premium battle pass. I debated it and it paid off. My best catch ever! https://imgur.com/gallery/5VG5D66

    submitted by /u/okhereiam123
    [link] [comments]

    I just got a shiny Mewtwo from GBL

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/WtGgemJ.jpg

    After finishing my 4-1 set, I waw just clearing my rewards, and randomly got this! Surely can't complain.

    Edit: Apparently this is necessary https://imgur.com/NvqL3of sorry for the youtube window.

    submitted by /u/CG_liNk
    [link] [comments]

    I have a 100% Eevee that's I've been trying to figure out what to do with and with the upcoming Eevee event I figured it's a good time to evolve.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    My question though is which evolution would be the best in general not so much for pvp but for raids and gyms, basically which would have the highest CP? Edit: For whoever evolved their 100% Eevee post which one you picked it's it's max CP withoit XL candies

    submitted by /u/Rocket_Ball
    [link] [comments]

    make it so you can get rid of eggs

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    i wish you could get rid of eggs- i'm tired of getting 2km eggs and having to hatch them and getting another pokemon i already have 30 of + it wasting one of my incubator uses all so i can MAYBE get a different kind of egg i don't get to walk around much in the first place so having to waste just a lot of time and resources for something i don't even care about is really annoying

    submitted by /u/tomnookswhor3
    [link] [comments]

    First two legendaries!!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    I know everyone and their dog has tons of legendarys, but I finally got my first and then second legend! I got a shadow ho oh from Giovanni, took a while to defeat him. And I got my favorite, zapdos, from day 2 of go fest! XD

    submitted by /u/_Bluetiger
    [link] [comments]

    First Raid Shiny :)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Had one remote pass left and was going to save it for the Space Unlock event, but got a random invite to a Dialga and decided to do it.

    Good decision :D

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E69L-49VoAYeQ_W?format=jpg&name=large

    This is my first raid shiny after more than 100 raids so I'm very happy. Now I'm wondering whether I should turn him into a steel attacker or a dragon attacker.

    submitted by /u/RabidRathian
    [link] [comments]

    Can I opt out of the weather 'I AM SAFE"

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    It constantly appears. I am perfectly safe and I am tired of the notification pop-up. Is there someplace to opt out of this?

    submitted by /u/coopthereheis
    [link] [comments]

    Bad idea going for a early Dialga raid... Currently 15467 in the que

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    I found PokeGenie over the weekend and have been wreath the benifits since. I was checking out the new raid boss and had a thought, it's gunna release earlier in Australia definitely (I'm in the UK for context). In the moment this felt like a big brain move but it definitely was not. I joined at 1:03am at 16000 in the que and in 10mins I've gone 500 places. I guess I'm in it for the long run now. Maybe I'll pull a shiny and this will be worth it.

    submitted by /u/Smudgey4
    [link] [comments]

    Should i use this dratini?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm new to this sub and to pokemon go, i started just a few weeks ago. I've found a 3 star 15/15/11 dratini and my question Is: Should i use him?

    I don't have a good pokemon for raids and For protecting gyms. So, should i power up this dratini and evolve him?

    submitted by /u/Mattoiles
    [link] [comments]

    Her name is Murkran't and she's doing her best (First Nundo!)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    I've gotten many close calls but after 5 years of playing, my first 0/0/0 nundo is finally here. This is a nice trophy to have so I'm glad the crow flew by my house right before I went to bed!

    Hope to spread some nundo luck out there to others! Hope it doesn't take more than 5 years for you guys.

    https://imgur.com/a/shBsMn4

    submitted by /u/Pichuscrat
    [link] [comments]

    Online status not listing online friends first

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I don't think it's supposed to be like this, because there ARE SOMETIMES moments when it will. It's kinda irritating when I'm trying to grind raids and I have to scroll through and invite online friends because they're just showing up all in alphabetical order. Don't know if this matter but I'm playing PoGo on a ~1month old iPhone 12 Pro Max. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/General-Plastic-8330
    [link] [comments]

    Which pokemon should I use an elite charged tm on?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    With the eevee community day box having an elite charged tm, should I use it on Metagross for Meteor Mash or Mewtwo for Psystrike?

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Wolf753
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t keep my pvp consistency

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm fairly new to pvp and I'm trying to get to ace… I'm at 1841 currently. But the thing that frustrates me the most is that I can't keep my form… I might win all the battles or at least have positive sets in onde day and on the next day I might not be able to win a single match… I play with added pressure to climb to ace because I can't be as competitive (or not competitive at all) in the great league and I can't be competitive at all in the master (i do have some good mons just don't have the resources to invest in them)… Sorry for the rant, but some days I just want to throw my telephone away

    submitted by /u/TheRealBeto
    [link] [comments]

    Are there poke stops/gyms in Kosovo

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    I'm going to Kosovo 🇽🇰 in the next week and I have done a bit of research but can't find a solid answer

    submitted by /u/orgesj
    [link] [comments]

    They need to change the sticker menu when you send a gift. I don't want to scroll for 10 min to get to the end of my stickers every time I send a gift. They could just display them on full screen same as when you check them from your backpack.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    I stopped adding stickers to my gifts for a while already because of this. Its annoying to have to scroll so much for the stickers you want.

    submitted by /u/xAriele
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY COMPLETED LET’S GO MELTAN RESEARCH

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    I've been waiting months for an Omanyte or Kabuto and it finally happened. I already have Meltan, but needed to get this out of the way!!!!

    submitted by /u/Breablomberg21
    [link] [comments]

    Mewtwo question

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    So i caught a bunch if mewtwo and i have 2 good ones but im not sure which to power up, one is 14/15/15 and the other is 15/15/14 and i have 220 candies for it, also i got some shinies but dont know if they are actually any better or is it just that they look cool or are rarer

    submitted by /u/Hayes187
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment