• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Pokémon GO - The countdown clock should stop when you finish a raid

    Pokémon GO - The countdown clock should stop when you finish a raid


    The countdown clock should stop when you finish a raid

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    I did a Dialga raid today and we beat it with 2 seconds leftover. Unfortunately, time ran out before the animation could finish and counted as a loss. It's only happened to me twice so not a big deal but definitely annoying

    submitted by /u/ToxicTrash7
    [link] [comments]

    I'm an idiot (returning player)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    So I've picked up Go again recently, since it launched back in 2016. I kept on seeing a shadow hover near my player whenever I was walking, I thought it was some sort of bug so after tapping on it a few times and nothing happening I just shrugged it off. Fast forward a week or so and I realised you can zoom in and out of the map...and the shadow is a Rocket Balloon. I've had a challenge to defeat Rocket Grunts for a while now and been frustrated that no balloons have appeared for me. I'm an idiot.

    Share your similar stories to help me feel a bit better 😂

    submitted by /u/BadLiverGoodBeer
    [link] [comments]

    Soooooo pumped on this beauty

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/DlbPklQ

    I came back to this game after a few years to try and finish of my Pokédex for the first 150 Pokémon.

    Aerodactyl and Lapras are the last ones I needed so I was super happy to see one pop up in raids.

    I was even happier when it showed up pink!

    submitted by /u/Blayno-
    [link] [comments]

    4 years worth of 4*s

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/XzoQERi

    My small list of 4*s so far. Earliest one is from 2018. Hate to think about the ones I might have transferred away without checking..

    submitted by /u/abelandready92
    [link] [comments]

    The pain of let’s go Meltan

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Seeing all the kabutos and omanyte's out knowing it's the next quest for the let's go meltan while still being stuck on the previous "catch a cubone" task is a pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy

    submitted by /u/Sadboyszn24
    [link] [comments]

    False First Strike Warnings are happening again

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having issues with false first strike warnings? I don't use any third party apps nor do I spoof so I'm certain this is some issue on their end.

    I'm on iOS 12.1 so I believe it's likely the same problem they had last year where old iOS versions were triggering the auto bans. I found this post from 4 months ago. Is there anyway we could look into making Niantic notice this problem? I sent in a support ticket (which is likely to be ignored based on what other players in those threads said) but obviously more people equals more visibility.

    Let's try to get Niantic to see this so they can fix it, we don't need to lose honest players to some bot glitch.

    submitted by /u/M-Otusim
    [link] [comments]

    5 year old egg

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Happy anniversary to one of my first pokemon go eggs! Idk if it's the oldest but it has to be one of the oldest eggs on an active account (I'd imagine). I got it on vacation when the game first released and decided to wait till the 5 year anniversary to open it when I got back into the game 2/3 years ago.

    I know it's late but happy 5 year everyone!

    Proof: http://imgur.com/gallery/yxxqXik

    submitted by /u/ZiggyHFX
    [link] [comments]

    Game counts steps, but doesn’t progress eggs or buddy candy. (iOS)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I've started the game a few days ago, after not playing for 2 years. The problem is, that the game counts my steps, but they don't count towards the egg or candy progression. It tells me I've walked 3km this week, but eggs and candies remain at 0.

    I've tried everything I could find. Logging out and in again, restarting phone, reinstalling, cache clearing. I have adventure sync enabled and the game has more access to my phone and apps than myself. I'm not using battery on my phone or the game itself.

    Do you guys have any other ideas to fix this?

    Edit: I'm using an iPhone SE.

    submitted by /u/ElegantSwimmer2294
    [link] [comments]

    Metlan research is The. Worst.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    After being stuck on catch 5 slugma or gulpin for what felt like forever I am on page 7/9 for Metlan research. Page 8 requirements are all either spawning or will be in raids during the unlock events. However there is no Cubone in sight so if anyone is looking for me I'll be parked on 7.

    submitted by /u/breebop83
    [link] [comments]

    First strike warning. Why?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    I just opend the game and it said I got my first strike warning. Says it's detects some 3rd party software against tos. The only I use is pokie genie. Also over a month ago I tryed to Pokebattler once but that's it. Is there anything I can do about this.

    submitted by /u/Perryplat199
    [link] [comments]

    Birthday shinies

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Second year in a row I've been graced by two birthday shinys... this year: omanyte and diagla. My shiny luck may have been dismal during the event, but v happy with my finds this week!

    Edit: ooops at my title spelling.

    submitted by /u/NicD3
    [link] [comments]

    Will PoGo make another event to get Rotom?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I just want to know because, if I'm not bad, Rotom was only available in one pogo fest as a special research... But it would be so great to have him available all the world around idk

    submitted by /u/Fenixzeroh
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone get the raid glitch where you cant fight?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I get into the battle but I cant fight and the game stops working. I have to close the app and restart and cant get back into the raid. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/asemsksksk
    [link] [comments]

    Fixed your Lets go meltan cubone issue.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I have seen a lot of complains about cubone, let me tell you how to solve your problem, just like I did.

    At the moment, you can get anorith/lilpeed, aerodactyl and omanyte/kabuto as reward for completing research tasks.

    Complete the tasks and store the pokemons untill cubone is avilable again.

    The tasks are:

    Make 3 great trows - anorith, lilpeed and snubbull Win a level 3 raid or higher - omanyte and kabuto Win 5 raids - aerodactyl

    Hope I can help you get the super mega rare pokemon, meltan.

    submitted by /u/Bichimio
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: It feels more special getting legendries and mythicals in Pokemon Go

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    The reason why I think this is that in the main games most of the legendaries are obtainable every two games.

    X and Y: Kalos legendaries and Kanto Birds

    ORAS: Most legendaries are obtainable

    Sun and Moon: Only Alola legendaries are obainible

    US and UM: All legendaries are obtainable

    And from what I've heard legendaires are available in Sword and Shield dlcs. In the games you can transfer them to the new entries. The reason why it's more special in Pokemon GO is because you have to battle really hard in raids and the catch rate is extremely low, it's not always a guaranteed catch. And some legendaries don't come to the game for months. I've made a lot of memories when catching legendaries in POGO. In fact, when The Kanto birds first came out I made a ton of friends, I did an Articuno raid with 15 people, when we all beat it everyone was happy and cheering, we all managed to catch Articuno.

    As for mythicals, it can take months to beat a special research storyline. Some tasks involve catching certain Pokemon, and some of those spawns are extremely rare because the spawn variety has not been good lately. In Let's go Meltan some tasks are catch 5 gulpin or Magma or catch 5 excueutte. Those rarely spawn anymore.

    That's my rant

    submitted by /u/DaneCz123
    [link] [comments]

    Team Rocket Leader Question

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I need to fight Cliff in Pokemon GO and I have a leader hot air balloon over me right now but he is Arlo, do I have to fight him for the leader to change or can I just wait until he leaves and the next leader be different?

    submitted by /u/Random_Pony_
    [link] [comments]

    If you live in an area with few gyms dominated by one team, it's advantageous to you too to play nice to the disadvantaged teams

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    I was on both sides of this. You can certainly kick out someone from the gym 2 minutes after they kicked you, but that one person from another team might be the only one giving you 50 coins regularly—if you don't deny them some of that sweet sweet bounty, as well, they're less likely to get tired and leave your Pokémon there to rot.

    You surely don't have to do this since it's not a rule, and in truth it won't matter if the teams are not strongly unbalanced, it's just nice to the other players, since team and neighborhood combo are a matter of luck, not skill. 🍀

    submitted by /u/iliketohugcacti
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Unown ! and ? look so unhappy?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    All of the other Unown have big wide eyes like O_O but ! and ? are both half-lidded kinda like u_u Are they okay? Are they disappointed or unenthusiastic? Did something happen to them? Here is a picture for reference.

    submitted by /u/CharlieDerpTurt
    [link] [comments]

    So today, after 3 weeks of working, I got my 1st Best Buddy

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    3 weeks ago today, I got my first Porygon in Martinsville, NC. It was 22 CP, the lowest it could be. I decided to make it my buddy so I could get more candies to power it up. Several days later, I decided that it would be my 1st Best Buddy. I worked and worked. I got it a new attack and powered it up to over 1000 CP over Day 2 of GO Fest. Then, just today, I finally got it to Best Buddy.

    With the new Ultra Unlock, I had enough candies to evolve it, so I evolved it into Porygon2.

    Now all I need to do is get the rest of the Porygon candies I need to evolve Porygon2 into Porygon-Z. Porygon2 is currently at 2008 CP as of right now. When it evolves into Porygon-Z, I will only work on getting it to level 40.

    Welp, that's my story for today. See you guys later! Let me know what your first best buddy was in the comments!

    TL;DR: 3 weeks ago, got Porygon, got it to best buddy today, evolved to Porygon2, I have future plans for Porygon-Z

    submitted by /u/SomeoneHasntUsedThis
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn’t Niantic add the gen 6 fossils to this event?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    I think with this event being focused on "time" and fossils, it would have been a perfect chance for them to add the two gen 6 fossils to this event as well. They haven't released a new Pokémon in a while and this would be the perfect opportunity to add some new Fossil Pokemon that fit well with the theme of this event.

    submitted by /u/Toasty_Turnip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment