• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Rarest Eevee possible

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    I think I might have the rarest possible eevee you can find. It is a shiny flower crown hundo! https://imgur.com/a/19Ni0C1

    submitted by /u/Jellyfifh500
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing increases my urge for violence than hitting every throw excellent and still not catching the raid boss.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I payed for that pass destroyed the boss and hit 13/14 excellents. Compounding catch rate after excellents have to be a thing. I payed for that pass and did wahat I was supposed to do for the catch. It's be that I don't get the catch. And you should get one xl rare candy for each tier 5 raid while were at it

    submitted by /u/ProBluntRoller
    [link] [comments]

    Don't expect other people to do the work for you

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Today I joined a dialga raid we had 6 people in the lobby and 5 people when the raid started. Turns out only 2 of us including me were doing work while the other 3 expected 4 people to defeat it. So don't just sit there doing nothing try to help out.

    submitted by /u/suggestaname111
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go May Have Helped Save a Life

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    You guys remember all those stories from the early days of Pokemon Go where players found dead bodies and other stuff? Well I just had one of those.

    I was out for a walk playing PoGo (hatched a 100% Alolan Sandshrew, whoo) with a podcast in when I stumbled upon a lady on the ground and her friend pacing around her while talking to someone on the other side of a fence. I live downtown and I've seen this before so I pretty quickly picked up that something was off. I took out my headphones and walked over asking if everything was okay. The guy, who looks like he's on something, asks me if I know CPR, to which I say yes (I'm a lifeguard). Before I go over I see that there's what looks like a used crack pipe on the ground so I tell him to back off a bit and to not touch it. She's very clearly suffered an overdose, her skin is very grey and she doesn't appear to be breathing. The guy on the other side of the fence is on the phone with 911 already so I go and check if she has a pulse. (I did a little overdose no-no and touched her skin without gloves, which you should never do as the drugs can be sweat out and affect you) At first it doesn't appear that she does so I get ready to do compression only CPR as I don't have a mask or anything, when she takes this huge breath. She literally came back from the dead right infront of me. I then check her for a pulse and found one pretty easily, though it's predictably weaker than it should be. At this point an older lady with her dog walks up and she says she's a retired nurse and asks what happened. I fill her in and she starts assessing the lady. She notes that the lady is only breathing every 20-30 seconds and relays that to the guy on the phone with 911 who then asks us to shout every time the lady breaths. Basically we keep doing this until EMS arrives and takes over care. I'm fairly sure the lady lived but needless to say it was a bit freaky. Keep your heads up Pokemon Go'ers and if you carry a backpack with you maybe invest in a small first aid kit because you never know what you'll find!

    tl;dr: While playing Pokemon Go, I stumbled upon a lady that overdosed and helped provide first aid till EMS arrived.

    submitted by /u/UncoockedGrunt
    [link] [comments]

    After 5 years of playing, I’ve finally beat the game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Went to go catch a dialga down the street, clicked on a pidgey and was blessed with this… https://imgur.com/a/mhtkaHM

    submitted by /u/Same-Pension7267
    [link] [comments]

    My first perfect zero

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    I'm so freakin happy y'all. Been looking for months. It's perfectly useless.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/NuLyJXz

    submitted by /u/hortidawg
    [link] [comments]

    Question: What is everyone’s favourite Pokémon of all time?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I'm really curious to know which Pokémon are your guy's favourite, my favourite Pokémon is Lucario and always has been since I discovered Pokémon games as a kid lol.

    submitted by /u/Pure_Injury_997
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra Unlock 2021: Time

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I have no idea if this is just my game or a cruel joke from the universe, but I was stuck trying to find the 5 Voltorbs needed to complete the 2/5 challenge. I caught the last needed Voltorb just today and suddenly they're appearing more in the wild near me, gee thanks 😅

    submitted by /u/HotTopicGrandpa
    [link] [comments]

    My 3 shinies yesterday

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Yesterday was the first time I got a shiny since gible day and I got three today. It started when I hatched a shiny Alolan sand shrewd and after that got a shiny eevee. When I thought I was lucky enough for the day I got a shiny dialga from a raid. Never knew i was so lucky.

    submitted by /u/Charchar1749
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion about the game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    I love this game. I love the RNG. I love how you have to think to be able to compete in it.

    Alot of people complain that they haven't got a shiny after 6 raids. I'm not sure these people have tried shinyhunting in the original games. POGO makes it easy for you!

    The same goes for catch rates in raids, yes it's RNG and yes it's annoying, when you don't catch it, but hey again you should try the original games.

    It gets alot of hate, for being a free game, and i don't understand why. Personally i won't use money on it (besides CD and gofest) and that makes the raid bosses i catch feel so much better.

    TL:DR stop hating the game for just being unlucky yourself.

    submitted by /u/dearpimpz
    [link] [comments]

    Good Vids for Newbies?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Let's start with something that might or might not be obvious to people: Pokemon GO is different from other games. While this difference largely stems from Pokemon GO being an AR game of sorts ("location-based entertainment?"), there are other things that can throw new players off, too.

    For example...

    -"How do I make my Pokemon stronger?" EXP works differently in Pokemon GO compared to other video games.

    -You get more candies/Stardust to power up your Pokemon by catching things. GO takes "gotta catch 'em all" very seriously.

    -Trading. While I can get the idea of distance trading across, I've had to tell even experienced players "don't give me your good stuff." I want your junk.

    -I've had to explain how the whole Team thing works.

    -Same with taking gyms and why you should do it.

    -"What's a raid?"

    So, I'm looking for a good vid or two to teach new players about the game - and maybe tip older players off to a few less-intuitive things, too. I'll watch whatever vids you link, so link anything that you think might help, but make sure it's more or less up-to-date (there have been major changes since 2016). Got any on hand?

    submitted by /u/CorvusIridis
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Dialga! Its a Beauty!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I catch today my first Shiny Dialga and im very happy! I hope you catch it too. I know its not easy to find it but we always hope. I find it on my 5th Dialga raid... http://imgur.com/gallery/reJmqyl

    submitted by /u/ilikethisnow
    [link] [comments]

    People who send gifts but never open them, why?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    I mean, I appreciate that you're keeping our friendship going, but I'd like the XP from sending you gifts too.

    submitted by /u/Curious-Creation
    [link] [comments]

    Can't win any GBL battles

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    At the time of writing this I've lost 38 great League GBL battles in a row and can never seem to win. All of my pokemon are ~1480 and are differing types but every battle I still get thrashed. Any help?

    submitted by /u/wigglycheeses
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download? (Pixel 5)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I was having a separate issue after yesterday's update, so I uninstalled to reinstall to try and fix it. However, now the game won't download....is anyone else having this issue? Not sure how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/worried_soup23
    [link] [comments]

    How to best *use* a 2nd charged move?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Ok - hear me out - I have several (at the time) maxed Level 40 Pokémon.

    Several have a 2nd move set like Dragonite or Garchomp. I do my research to find the best and most damaging move sets.

    When IN battles specifically GBL should I just be tapping both? Should it be just one? Am I using a certain move depending on what my opponent is?

    I am confused on this - I feel like I'm using it incorrectly - I have battled many in GBL, and it seems like an opponent could literally have two charged moves back to back with literally 1-2 seconds max between them (like it wasn't a re-charge) - how?

    Finally - do you just tap? When your Fast move charges you up- do you need to press to deploy our charged move or continue to tap?

    A few silly questions but 5-6 months I to playing and this confuses me. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nsalvatore80
    [link] [comments]

    Are remote raids going to stay after the pandemic bonuses end?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    I just got back into Pokémon go because I got a bike and live in the middle of nowhere and can finally reach pokestops. Remote raids have been a godsend cause nobody else around me plays so it's impossible to do legendary raids, that was one of my biggest complaints before was the game just didn't work for people who live in less-populous so I'm extraordinarily happy with it now. Are they gonna go away though soon?

    submitted by /u/GabeD416
    [link] [comments]

    What is your rarest Pokémon (in your opinion)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I just want to hear what some of your rarest Pokémon are. It can be based on whatever you want, stats, shiny, shadow, lucky, spawnrates, etc.

    Edit: this has quite a few comments so I wasn't able to reply to all, I'll read through and I'll try to reply to as many as possible

    submitted by /u/Beautiful_Minimum_17
    [link] [comments]

    To smeargle or not to smeargle?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    So I finally got around to cleaning out my storage and found myself deleting tons of pokemon I never knew I didn't need and came across a large amount of Smeargle. Should I keep them all? None are hundos or anything but I don't really know if they're considered rare or not?

    submitted by /u/RoyaltyRic
    [link] [comments]

    What should I evolve my Eevee into?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I have a shiny Eevee that I'd like to evolve. I'm leaning towards Espeon, Leafeon and Umbreon. This is a really hard choice as most of the evolutions are cool looking.

    What moves should I teach your recommended evolution? Thank you for the help and recommendations!

    submitted by /u/Big_Pooh
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still get Sinnoh stones from league battles?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    I desperately need some and have been doing league battles but haven't gotten any. I saw over a year ago you could get them through league battles but can you still?

    submitted by /u/GabeD416
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I suspended?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    Tonight I logged onto Pokémon go, and got the notification that I had been suspended for thirty days. I was on probation back in June for a week, and I never got an answer from Niantic as to why. I have had an account since 2016. I play pretty regularly with the intention of filling my Pokédex and seeing what shinies I can get. I've spent money on gofest and two small batches of coins for 4 raid passes total. I don't spoof. I don't use extra software or add-ons like they warn against. The only thing I could see it being is using Pokegenie to fill raid lobbies. I started a few months back to get regis, and now last weekend for gofest raid days. This is something everyone recommends, and seems to be normal throughout the player base. If that's what's getting me banned, what's the purpose of having remote raid invites and passes?? What can I do to appeal this and keep from being fully terminated?

    TLDR: Idk why I'm suspended but maybe pokegenie?

    submitted by /u/Resend_2_Sender
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment