• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today marks my Weedle’s 4th year defending a gym.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    It's crazy to think about how much has changed in my life since I put this guy into the gym. I've gotten married, bought a house, gotten promoted, and had a child all while Weedle sat there starving for berries.

    He has spent the majority of his time there alone, but fear not, almost two years ago someone dropped off a friend for him.

    He was allowed to celebrate with a Golden Razz Berry

    submitted by /u/Graulithe
    [link] [comments]

    I recently discovered that if you start the game and immediately go look at an egg without letting the game “warm up”, it defaults to showing you the egg is from Tokyo

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I opened Pokémon GO to check out what I hatched and to claim my shiny Eevee, and as I tapped on a 5K egg it showed it as being from Tokyo for a split second.

    submitted by /u/Golden365
    [link] [comments]

    My most prized possession.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    This guy is my absolute favorite, hatched him from an egg at some point. One of my best shinies at low end 3 star. Anyone else got this bad boy? http://imgur.com/gallery/7Njpy2X

    submitted by /u/LetsBakeBeans
    [link] [comments]

    My first shundo is a good one

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    I've been playing since July 2016; this is my first shiny 4 star, as well as my first 4 star legendary. Now to figure out tons of XL candy !

    https://i.imgur.com/gsN6yIv.jpg

    submitted by /u/mikerz85
    [link] [comments]

    Going back to Free to play

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    I've been a huge player, and spent literally thousands of dollars on this game over the years it's been out. But enough is enough. This week my Go Plus has failed. The animations have gotten slower, I've been incorrectly banned for cheating and they won't let me do wayfarer anymore. The PvP mechanism is slow and buggy. Everything is so so so slow. I just don't have any excitement anymore for new shinys, because they either require multiple hours of walking around in circles staring at a screen all by myself, or spending hundreds of dollars in raid passes.

    I'm done niantic, getting no more money from me. Going to spend my money somewhere else.

    submitted by /u/PolicyTiny39
    [link] [comments]

    My only 4-star is a Kakuna

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Just wanted to let everyone know that in my 5 years of playing this game, the only 4-star I've got is a Kakuna and at this point it would be a shame if I got anything else

    submitted by /u/dandan_freeman
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a Dialga SHUNDO

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    After just 22 raids, I was hunting a simple Shiny Dialga, but was rewarded with a SHUNDO instead. Best day ever! (Already got a HUNDO around raid number 10).

    pic of the beauty

    submitted by /u/joaocarniel
    [link] [comments]

    Emailed niantic support about a false strike one. They didn’t email me back and banned me for 30 days this morning.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Playing on IOS since 2016. This is ridiculous. I've never used anything but the app on my phone to play this game.

    submitted by /u/bird995
    [link] [comments]

    These false account bans really suck

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Yes I understand that Niantic is trying to stop spoofing/ cheaters but it really sucks for those who actually aren't doing anything wrong. I also know there will be some people that say me posting this isn't going to help the situation and I'm not writing it for that reason. I'm writing this because I'm sad. I've personally never had a strike or been banned for 30 days yet and really hope that doesn't happen to me but I'm sad because I might not be able to play with my best friend anymore. Me and my wife have been playing on and off since 2016 and even tho we haven't played the game every single day since it started it's always been something her and I enjoy doing together during our walks. We started really grinding again this year in February all the way up until now and during this time my wife has been falsely banned on her account on three different occasions. A few months back my wife got hit with the 7 day strike and believe it or not she got hit twice back to back and those two weeks were sad cause she missed out on stuff happening during that time and I felt bad that I was having fun catching everything. Today, once again she's been hit with a false account strike but this time it's the 30 day ban and at this point she's starting to feel like she doesn't want to play PokémonGo anymore because what's the point, she could continue to play after the 30 days are up but if her account gets falsely banned again that's it, it'll be permanently banned. We both love playing but my wife has already said if it happens again she's not going to make another account to play and currently she doesn't even feel like she wants to play anymore after the 30 days are up. That just makes me sad I won't have my best friend with me when I'm taking down gyms, doing raids, or even just catching Pokémon and shiny hunting. I know it's just a game but it's something I'll miss doing with my wife if that happens. Well here is me hoping it doesn't happen again.

    submitted by /u/mrarodz
    [link] [comments]

    After way too much time playing off and on, I reached lvl 35!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    (I know that this is probably an achievement that isn't too impressive for most people but still, I'm proud of myself)

    submitted by /u/Implausability
    [link] [comments]

    Finally something worthy the 7k

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    After all those alolan grimers and galar ponytas, something of real value https://imgur.com/a/t74YvZ8

    submitted by /u/soulzack
    [link] [comments]

    I have five 4* Pokemon:

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    I've been playing PoGo for about 4 years, here are my 4* (100%) catches:

    Aggron Rampardos Gardevoir Samarot Miltank

    My 4* Aggron gets the most action in gym battles and raids, but my 4* Gardevoir is my fav :)

    submitted by /u/RhythmicStrategy
    [link] [comments]

    Soo Happy!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Just caught a shiny Charizard in the wild! I've clicked on every Charmander I have ever seen the last year and a half looking for a shiny to evolve. First time I've ever seen a Charizard and it happens to be shiny. Yay!!😊

    submitted by /u/bqazi
    [link] [comments]

    Playing for a year and no 4 star Pokémon?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    I've been playing Pokémon go casually for about a year. I'm almost level 33 and I still have not gotten any 4 star Pokémon. All my friends around the same level as me have multiple 4 stars and I'm jealous. Is this normal to play the game this long and not have a 4 star?

    submitted by /u/Zoroo08
    [link] [comments]

    Starting this game during 5th anniversary pokefest was a bad idea lol

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I just assumed that's how fun it would be normally. Now it has become tremendously boring. Same pokemon constantly. Or is this just because there is a Time event currently going on?

    I remember a few years ago there was way more pokemon in the wild at specific areas like near water or grass etc? They are all just the same ones now

    submitted by /u/Munchingtonalistic
    [link] [comments]

    List of available Ditto spawns

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is just a non updated support reply, but got this message stating Ditto can still spawn as whismur, paras, ledyba and bidoof. Hoping this is true or else the chances of finding him are bleak :/

    Ditto?

    submitted by /u/Jewel_Or_Junk
    [link] [comments]

    How many copies of a legendary Pokémon should I keep?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    I have never transferred any legendary Pokémon.

    I therefore have many duplicates. 349 legendary and 24 mythical Pokémon.

    Out of the 349 legendary Pokémon, 142 are Mewtwo, 19 Giratina, 18 Zapdos, 19 Articuno, 14 Moltres, 8 Lugia, 7 Kyogre, 8 Groudon, 13 Rayquaza, 16 Dialga, 8 Heatran, 9 Cressilia, 9 Kyurem.

    Question is, how many of each Pokémon do I keep, and what do I do about the extras? Transfer or wait until I can trade?

    submitted by /u/DryAgedPokemonGo
    [link] [comments]

    Not sponsored advertisements in Pokémon GO

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    So lately Pokémon GO got released in Turkey and the country's biggest Internet company released PokéStops informing about mobile data and home internet advertisements. I don't know if this is done by a worker or the company itself. Also The PokéStops appears to be in random locations (In the middle of the ocean,Mountains,Wild.)

    The image of the PokéStop http://imgur.com/gallery/azLiih6

    submitted by /u/Luvzxy
    [link] [comments]

    My near perfect rare garchomp

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/w7CcMe0

    Saw everyone posting their rare Pokemon they have so I thought I could show my shiny, lucky, and almost 4 star garchomp. I got really lucky doing my lucky trade with my brother. If only it was 4 star.

    submitted by /u/DiscoZeroZ
    [link] [comments]

    Have a trade research task, but no IRL friends -- seeking advice.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Hi, all!

    It's been years since I played this game, and now that I'm getting back into it, there are so many new features that it's hard to keep up! The idea of trades seems cool, but now that I've looked it up, I realize that you have to be within like 100 feet of the player you're trading with. I don't know anyone else who plays, and my entire friends list is people found on the PokemonGoFriends sub. Closest one is several states away. I also live in a very rural area, so I'm unlikely to just run into any other players.

    I looked at the discord for the nearest big city, but to be honest it's pretty confusing since I don't know much about discord or the lingo and even if I did, I'm not super comfortable driving like 1-2 hours (probably at night since it would have to be after work) by myself to a big city to meet a stranger I met online, you know?

    Does anybody have any ideas how I could find a trade partner to get this research task done? Maybe somebody in a similar situation who found a good workaround? Are there any conditions where that proximity rule doesn't apply?

    Thanks in Advance

    submitted by /u/StockyardSyndrome
    [link] [comments]

    Random Thought

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    I was just looking at a sharpedo I have in my box and noticed that it has no body. I never noticed that in my hoenn playthroughs. Just thought that was weird lol

    submitted by /u/arnix2018
    [link] [comments]

    Respawned shiny or super lucky?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    I bumped into a shiny Porygon earlier today (1045ish). As I already have the full Porygon line in shiny, I though I'd run and wait to see if it respawned into another shiny. I checked every few minutes, then at 1100 the CP value changed, but to was still shiny. I wondered if it would reroll again, so I ran again. At around 1145, it despawned with no shinies in the immediate area.

    My theory is that a pokemon spawns and will exist until a reset on the hour. If the pokemon has existed for less than an hour, it will reroll that pokemon and give it the remainder of the hour timer.

    Can anyone back this theory up? I could have just been super lucky and had two shiny spawns in the same point back to back, but that's ridiculous odds.

    I apologise if this is common knowledge, but my google-fu has failed me today.

    submitted by /u/Amphis215
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged reward in player vs player league

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    Hi! I got poliwhirl as reward and i have been trying to catch it for 2 days now. Everytime i throw a ball at it either it runs or escapes the ball infinite amount of time and everytime i go to try and catch it again it shows i havent used any pokeballs or if i have its only few. I cant progress in player vs player league now since i cant claim reward and continue to next rank.

    submitted by /u/Melaboi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment