• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Pokémon GO - 12k eggs are a possibility the most disappointing part of this game

    Pokémon GO - 12k eggs are a possibility the most disappointing part of this game


    12k eggs are a possibility the most disappointing part of this game

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    How many Vullabys am I going to hatch before they actually change these eggs up?

    If you're extremely lucky you'll get a Deino which let's be honest, who needs a Deino now? Okay maybe a few but the large majority have hatched a few and probably caught some during go fest. Walking 12km is ridiculous. I buy adventure boxes for the incubators which makes it even more disappointing. I'm actually paying to get the same 2 or 3 pokemon that I don't need and still have to walk a fair distance for it anyway.

    Why are 10km eggs shorter and have much better rewards?? Feels like the contents of 10km and 12km eggs should be switched but even then the (new) 10km egg still wouldn't be worth it.

    Anyone agree?

    submitted by /u/charliverpool
    [link] [comments]

    Pokestops should still give you a field research if your item bag is full

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    It is beyond frustrating that if my item bag is full, I can't get a field research by spinning pokestops. I can't think of a logical reason for why that is.

    submitted by /u/ljgillzl
    [link] [comments]

    50 coins a day is nothing

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    I wish Pokémon Go would allow me to gain more than 50 coins a day. Sometimes I hold gyms for 10 minutes and sometimes I hold gyms for 10 days.

    submitted by /u/julianstonks
    [link] [comments]

    Do we really need an animation every time we give our buddy a treat?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    I get it's cute and all seeing how happy our buddy gets after they have a treat but there's nothing quick about it.

    submitted by /u/SecondLeaf
    [link] [comments]

    Which shiny have you been chasing forever and still haven't landed?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Clicked approximately 5 million Pidgeys and haven't seen that golden goose yet? Caught enough Oddish to defoliate an entire state without finding those sickly-looking leaves? Depopulated a whole nation's pet stores of Lilipup and still no tan puppy? Everybody has that one Pokémon they've been chasing forever and still haven't found; which one is your white whale?

    For me, it was Pikachu until just last week. Over 1200 catches and 150 Pichu hatches with no shiny until poof! There it was, just hanging out by my house. Don't give up hope because it will happen eventually when you least expect it!

    EDIT: Based on an extremely rigorous and thorough scientific study (a/k/a scrolling through my phone notifications for comments on this post over the last 6 hours and seeing what popped out at me), I can confidently say that the TOP THREE MOST ELUSIVE SHINIES AS OF JULY 2021 ARE:

    1. Ponyta
    2. Growlithe
    3. Mewtwo

    EDIT 2: Honorable mentions:

    1. Voltorb
    2. Aron
    3. Magnemite

    Lifetime Acheivement Award (this one was just too specific to ignore, and I wish the person looking for it all the very best luck in (presumably) finding a trade): Flower Crown Happiny

    Matte-only Mentions: Pokémon mentioned that do not yet have their shiny released. If you were searching for one of these, you are now FREE!

    Petilil

    Cherrim

    Hoppip

    submitted by /u/TortCourt
    [link] [comments]

    Why I'm finding it hard to enjoy Pokémon GO

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    I am a 2016 player, as I'm sure a lot of you are, and always enjoyed the game, but I have been finding it especially hard to love in recent years

    I remember playing the game in 2016, and whilst it was plagued with Rattata and Pidgey, Pokémon spawns still felt random, and fulfilling. Catching unknown Pokémon was fulfilling, and a great thing to be proud of

    Nowadays, it feels like the same 6 Pokémon spawn constantly, and it changes every month or whatever. It is so, SO boring just seeing the same thing over and over and over. I get that nests are in the game, and they make sense, but why the same 6 Pokémon? Why can't it be random Pokémon, maybe in groups of 2-4, spawning in an area. Water mon's spawn near water, grass in grassy, etc? Why does it have to be the same 6 diffent Pokémon at a given week / month

    Any new Pokémon that does get released, I feel like that is the only mon I see for a week, and then never seen ever again.

    I was hoping that the Biomes update would change things, but it feels like it didn't change a thing. It is super hard to love the game when it's the same, repetitive, boring pools of Pokémon spawning

    Does anybody else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/ArtichokeBackground7
    [link] [comments]

    It would be nice if we could see if people are in the raid waiting room without tapping on the gym.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    For spotlight hours I spent so much time just tapping between raids to find if people were in them. Would just be a nice QOL update.

    submitted by /u/grizzlyboob
    [link] [comments]

    Defending my home gym since 2016 for 366 days in a high populated area, my watch has ended.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I started the game only seeing 1 gym from my house in an area controlled by the other teams, now I can see 7 gyms from my house - what a change in content from the beginning. I have finally reached my personal goal of defending my home gym for 366 days. 1 full leap year! Time to let the other teams enjoy while my watch has finally ended.

    submitted by /u/BBoyDarkness
    [link] [comments]

    This game desperately need to ability to send, and open, multiple Gifts at once.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Doing just 1 at a time, it can take upwards of 10 minutes or so to send and open gifts for/from all my friends. When youre just trying to get through them all so you can get to the game, it becomes an increasingly tedious experience. This is such an easy QOL improvement. We can select and tag or transfer multiple pokemon at once, theres no reason the same can't be done with Gifts.

    submitted by /u/dkepp87
    [link] [comments]

    I might be the luckiest player ever

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    I started the game 2 days ago, I just did my second ever mewtwo raid. We beat it with one second left. And I got the shiny. I'm actually so hyped rn. My first shiny was mewtwo

    submitted by /u/bicballs
    [link] [comments]

    Feature idea: Gift Gallery

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I would love if PoGo added a "gallery" feature where you could save a collection of your favorite PokeStop postcard images that you've been gifted from friends, as a feature built into the game. This has surely been mentioned before. But it would be so neat! Maybe you can save 100 photo postcards from various pokestops.

    It's fun to see some of the funny/interesting postcards you've opened, especially from friends around the world, and I'd love to look at them again and show my real life friends. That's all!

    submitted by /u/fourthot
    [link] [comments]

    After much expensive grinding I finally finished my crowning achievement in this game.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/xFwDOMP.png

    My first and only shundo finally gets to realize level 50. I don't think I'll do this again any time soon due to the insane real world cost and the time involved.

    submitted by /u/Dominwin
    [link] [comments]

    How would you improve purified Pokemon?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    So, as I'm sure most of you know, shadow Pokemon are heads and miles better than their purified counterparts (if there are any exceptions, please let me know), because that 20% damage buff is honestly insane. This hurts, because I don't want my virtual animal friends to be in pain just to get the edge in a fight. Still, I know that making shadow pokemon weaker to compensate would be a terrible idea with the fanbase probably ready to storm Niantic HQ if they did, and I for one have always been a bigger fan of buffing rather than nerfing in regards to balance. Plus, putting more resources into purifying a Pokemon should feel rewarding in some way. So, here's my (short) list of ideas that would make purifying an ideal choice, rather than an accidental misclick.

    1. Keep the damage buff, or at least not remove it altogether. Trying to balance purified Pokemon by making them tankier isn't the way to go on this: the PvE meta is (and AFAIK always was) focused around DPS. Glass cannons are already a worthwhile trade off if it means not losing to the raid timer, so why not just make the cannons not out of glass?

    2. In the case of community day Pokemon, add their community day move into their respective move pool. Return as a "reward" is frankly a slap in the face for the purification cost. A weak, normal-type move that almost never gets STAB? It basically forces you to TM it out anyway, so why not add a bit of spice to what you might get?

    3. Buddy bonuses. Think about it: the idea of purifying a Pokemon is that you overcome dark and violent brainwashing with the power of friendship (or something). It just makes sense that you'd get some boons if they were your buddy as well. For instance, 25% off on walking distance for a candy, or an extra heart if you play with it once a day?

    Anyone else have any ways to make purified Pokes into something usable without gutting their edgy counterparts?

    submitted by /u/SleepySquid96
    [link] [comments]

    People that think you can't 4 man a legendary raid and leave... why?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I've lost 4 raids at 1% because we couldn't 3 man but easily would have been able to 4 man and I'm just salty and wanted to vent. Only need to catch one more legendary to level up but I can't. The only plus side I guess is it still counts my super effective charged attacks...

    submitted by /u/Beetis438
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Pokegenie remote raiders, please ensure that your username when you register is the same as your in-game username

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    I've run into this on several occasions when hosting a raid - Pokegenie automatically copies and pastes trainer usernames and there's been several times when I'm unable to find someone because the username they provided to Pokegenie when registering is different from their actual in-game name. If you're tried to remote raid with Pokegenie but weren't receiving raid invites, this might be one of the reasons.

    submitted by /u/DJ_Hamster
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we see how many people are in a raid lobby??

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    When we see the various raids that are nearby, why can't we see if anyone is already in them without touching every single one? It seems like this would encourage more raids

    submitted by /u/ramadadcc
    [link] [comments]

    Where is our Pokemon GO?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    I noticed yesterday in my local chat, images about the new event and the new shinies and Heracross etc... And i was wondering, where is my Pokemon GO?

    Where is the "Catch wild Pokemon in the real world" concept? Anything that's good and new in the game is always related to hatching eggs and do raids and maybe some crumbs in the wild to stop regular players from whining. Raid exclusive Pokemon were being 2 until Gen3 and now i can't event count them.

    Has really Pokemon Go become an "Eggs & Raids" game? I'm playing this game almost non stop since release, and i start to think that maybe this game is not for me anymore... cause, it's not my Pokemon Go anymore...

    submitted by /u/Ultim02
    [link] [comments]

    This sounds like a stupid question, but I'm 100% serious: When it comes to raiding, what's the point of having dragons that use use dragon moves?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    The only type weak to dragon type moves are dragons, so if you want to take on a dragon in a raid, wouldn't it be better to use Fairy or Ice-type Pokemon, because then at least you won't also be weak to the Pokemon you are trying to take down? Is it just that Dragon-type moves tend to do a lot of damage? It makes sense to keep Dialga as a dragon-type attack, because it's Iron typing resits Dragon. However, almost all others seem better as their other type. Reshiram, Zekrom, Garchomp, and Rayquaza all seem better as non-dragon raiders.

    I'm planning on only using Dragons without off-type fast attacks as Dragon raiders. Is this a wise move? Or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/CSStrowbridge
    [link] [comments]

    How am I supposed to complete raids in my area if no one else is EVER in the lobby

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Im really tired of missing out of all the cool legendaries because I cant win a 5 star raid by myself, none of my friends are interested in pokemon, and unless theres a big event like GO fest, no one in my area is actually in it. Which even then, It was only 2 raids. What do I do? I know its a little lame but I get so genuinely bummed out when I see all of you with your legendaries.

    submitted by /u/LilMissBliss13
    [link] [comments]

    when do shadows rotate?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    so ive recently gotten back into the game, when i last played there where no shadow pokemon, now there are loads and obviously ive missed a ton including the legendaries, so ive grinded all the current shadows, and now im wondering when they will rotate, im assuming its just afew at a time but im also asking about the legendary, the shadow hooh i got isa 50% and im wondering when the next pokemon is, also im wondering how often when the change the shadows that there are new shadow pokemon?

    submitted by /u/AshorK0
    [link] [comments]

    What is safe to evolve?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I wanna know what i can evolve without missing out on a future community day. Are community days only for pokemon with 3 evolution stages? For example, I got a Hundo Cranidos during go fest and I would like to evolve it but I would beat myself up if he got a community day a few months later and I missed out on the exclusive move. So are there any pokemon that are for sure safe to evolve or should I just hold off as long as possible?

    Also, can't you use a regular tm to get the elite move if you use it during community day hours?

    submitted by /u/Ex-Spaz
    [link] [comments]

    Music on Pokemon Go at night is beautiful and epic.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I was playing Pokemon go tonight and the night music came on, but I was caught by surprise when vocalists started coming on. It was beautiful.

    submitted by /u/KirathyDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Should I keep this shadow Larvitar I just got?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    15/8/14, 372 CP. I know shadow mons are great for raids, but is it worth to keep and upgrade this one, considering it's a really bad 3 star?

    submitted by /u/Ciudecca
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment