• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic should allow people to be “on call” for raids

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Niantic should let people mark a raid as being "on call" and notify all those players when there are enough to win a raid. Then let those players join and let them decide when to start the clock to countdown when it starts.

    One of the biggest flaws with gym raids is how hard it is to get enough people to join. I live in a place with a high population density and even then I can usually only get enough people to join if I do the raid early on when the raid period starts, and usually I have to join, quit, and restart the clock a few times before I can get enough players to win a 5-star raid. This tells me there are probably raid lurkers that don't join a raid but wait until they see enough people are already there to win. The numbers always take a quick jump once you have 3 or 4 people. When I've been in areas that aren't densely populated, it can be almost impossible to get enough people to join.

    Also, let us invite more than 5 people! And let people who were invited to a raid to invite more people. Most people that are invited don't join, so invites alone usually can't get you enough to win a 5 star raid.

    submitted by /u/mwhite5990
    [link] [comments]

    Shout-out to the people who put regional Pokémon in gyms

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Thanks to anyone who travels abroad and puts regional Pokémon in gyms. If I can't catch them at least I can see them and I don't have a space in my Pokédex

    submitted by /u/Dear_Speed_4368
    [link] [comments]

    Go Fest 2021 Day 2 Raid Teams on a Budget

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    So for newer players like me, who do not have top-tier attackers and fully invested legendaries, we need some decent teams to contribute a significant amount to legendary raids during Go Fest 2021 Day 2.

    I'm only one month into the game so my game knowledge of past spawns and pokemon availability might be off as well.

    I'm sharing some stuff I am personally preparing since I don't have other options:


    Ice Team

    Mamoswine, Glaceon, G-Darmanitan, Weavile, Abomasnow

    Use for: Groudon, Rayquaza, Giratina, Tornadus, Landorus, Yveltal, Lugia, Zapdos, Thunudurs, Zekrom

    Ice type is going to be so useful on Day Two. A lot of the legends are weak to it. We just had Swinub spotlight hour, so you might have some high CP ones lying around. Otherwise, you might have hatched some G-Darmanitans a while back, which you can now power up thanks to the darus in the wild, or maybe Weaviles from Sierra. Both are very glassy though, so be warned. Worst case, you can grind some Eevees and pop a Glacial Lure to evolve. Also, Abomasnow (and Mega-Aboma) are good contenders, too. Personally, I'm going in with Glaceons since I only have one high CP Mamo.


    Ghost/Dark Team

    Gengar, Tyranitar, Honchkrow

    Use for: Mewtwo, Cresselia, Latios, Latias, Lugia, Giratina

    Since Mewtwo is going to be in raids before and after gofest, I think having a Mewtwo bossing team is great. As a bonus, you can use these for D-Deoxys, Cresselia, Lati twis as well. Consider mirror trading (trading the same pokemon between two players) Gengars to save 100 candy. Otherwise, Tyranitars are in raids still, so you can grab those. Weather boosted goes to lv25. Honchkrow could be a consideration if you have enough spawns in your area. I farmed some Ttars since I don't have anyone to trade with.


    Fighting Team

    Machamp, Emboar, Blaziken

    Use for: Dialga, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Kyurem

    Thankfully, we just had Emboar community day, so we at least have a fighting attacker even if it's not top tier. If you have frequest Machop spawns, a team of Machamps would be great too. Remember you can mirror trade these as well to save 100 candy. Torchic is in the wild right now, so you could also evolve a Blaziken or two.


    Electric Team

    Magnezone, A-Golem

    Use for: Tornadus, Lugia, Articuno, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Moltres

    Magnemite could be a common spawn at your area so you could rack up some candy and pop a Magnetic Lure to evolve a bunch at once. They will probably be sturdy enough vs Kyogre too, which might be raided a ton. Otherwise, trade or farm for Alolan Geodudes, which you can also mirror trade. They also function as Rock Type attackers, which Ho-oh and Moltres are double weak too, so you can consider that if you plan on raiding those two a lot.

    If these electric attackers are out of reach, consider farming some Bulbasaur and Treecko and consider evolving a couple for Kyogre perhaps, even without the community day move.


    Ground Team

    Garchomp, Swampert, Rhyperior

    Use for: Raikou, Dialga

    If you were around for last month's Gible commday, you might already have a lot of Garchomps to use vs Raikou and Dialga -- though Chomp might die quicker if Dialga has dragon moves. Otherwise, consider farming and evolving some Swampert even without the comm day move as a ground attacker. If you're lucky to see Rhyhorns on a regular basis, then congrats! You can even use those as rock attackers.


    Do not forget that the Legendaries you do get from Go Fest Day 2 can then be incorporated into your attackers! So for instance, you could raid for a couple of Groudon at the start of GoFest, then use those to take down some Dialgas, then use those Dialgas to raid other Dragon types. They will come at Level 20/25 though, so check if you can actually power them up, or if you'd rather stick to other budget options.

    Edit 1: Consider mega-evolving a pokemon to get a damage increase throughout the day, plus extra candy for that type. Gengar and Houndoom could be feasible for you, or maybe other ones you already have?

    Also, remember to set your raiding teams ahead of time. If you have these five teams, you can go to the Battle Menu on the middle pokeball menu, scroll to the right, and then scroll down. You will see an option there to make teams for Raids and Gym battles. Make them in advance so you don't have to remake teams every raid. Remember, do not use the Recommended Teams in-game!

    That concludes my list and I hope even one of you may find this useful. :) The weaknesses might be a bit inaccurate, but the general idea is there. If you have any other budget suggestions, please do comment so we can share with other newer trainers as well!

    Personally, I'm rolling into GoFest day 2 with a team of Glaceons, Machamps, Ttars and Magnezones. Good luck!

    submitted by /u/dxylxght
    [link] [comments]

    Fifth anniversary collection

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Why is it that suddenly half of these Pokémon, which I usually see all day everyday and never bother catching, are nowhere to be found? Lmao

    submitted by /u/MojoHoeJoe
    [link] [comments]

    First perfect IV that I caught

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/PjNSA8C

    Was driving down a dirt road and stopped at my cousins house and this little guy was the only one that spawned.

    submitted by /u/TrevinLC1997
    [link] [comments]

    5th Anniversary collection lure is pretty dumb

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    I already used 2 lures and only 2 out of 6 (2nd & 4nd) starters have shown up.

    Zzz...

    Just waiting for 2 hours and only a single Pokémon appearing once every 5 minutes is pretty boring.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Henkie
    [link] [comments]

    I got a shiny Meltan!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    I have only been playing for around 2 weeks and decided now would be a great time to use the mystery box as the effect is doubled by the event that's going on so you can catch meltan's for an hour. This allowed me to attain roughly 240 candies each time. I got Melmetal today which I'm ecstatic about and the final meltan that I caught to get enough candies was a shiny meltan. I've I've got a shiny aipom and the shiny eevee from the quest but having a shiny mythical has made me extremely happy! Is he relatively rare or common enough from the mystery boxes?

    submitted by /u/SkinniestPhallus
    [link] [comments]

    TOTODILE! STOP HIDING!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I've been lodged between two 4 pokestops and one gym, two with lures for almost 30 minutes. No totodile.

    I have been all over town trying to get the research that offers totodile as an encounter. No totodile. It is literally the only one I need. Are they intentionally making one last pokemon impossible to find??

    Anyone know any other research tasks that give totodile I should be looking for?

    Edit: Finally got the berries task again and the encounter reward was a Totodile! Finally got my 80 balls and lame prize!

    submitted by /u/Gravyboat44
    [link] [comments]

    Does Cyndaquil appear with incense?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I need Cyndaquil to finish the 5th anniversary challenge. I don't have a stop near me where I can sit with a lure, so does anyone know if incense attracts it?

    submitted by /u/belly-button-fluff
    [link] [comments]

    What a day!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    I just caught three Hundos today, a Mudkip and a Turtwig from Research Task, and a Skitty in the Wild. :D

    submitted by /u/HectorAyalaMX
    [link] [comments]

    RESTRICTED BATTLES

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Why do they limit the number of battles you can do in one day? I genuinely am having fun in the Master League classic rn and I max out the battles at like 1 am every day (one hour after they reset for the day) They should let you battle after the first 4 cards (20 battles) but just limit the rewards. For example I'm level 20 in the battles rn and my rewards are 1700 stardust, item, encounter, rare candies and then 3400 stardust. After the initial battles they should let me keep battling but for lesser rewards like 500 stardust, 5 poke balls, 3 revives, item and 1000 stardust or something along those lines. Curious to know if anyone else maxes out the daily battles quickly like me.

    submitted by /u/Former_Dirt_8540
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go Fest 2021 here I come!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Finally purchased my ticket for the event this month yesterday, how many years have all of you gone? This will mark my second fest that I've been to :D

    submitted by /u/HotTopicGrandpa
    [link] [comments]

    The collectors quest regarding collecting all starters.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having issues finding chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, turtwig, chimchar and piplup because I haven't seen any either around the world nor in raids. The field research labelled events basically only give me mudkip too.

    submitted by /u/Horselover927
    [link] [comments]

    Friends not opening gifts

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    What's the deal with that? I'm honestly wondering. I feel like I'm missing something. It seems like my friends send me gifts on an almost daily basis (which I'm grateful for) but never open my gifts. Can someone please explain why.

    submitted by /u/EmmaRoena
    [link] [comments]

    The sky update in pogo ��

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Am I'm the only one or? Because I love the new sky update in Pokémon go :), I haven't seen the sunset ones but they look immaculate, what are your guys opinions? Do you love it, hate it, or in between?

    submitted by /u/crispychicken_nuggs
    [link] [comments]

    So I am working on team themed balls for Go fest. I finished Candelas so do enjoy. more to come!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    So with go fest around the corner i have a few 3d printers running non stop for my area to make little collectables for my players to find. I typically do 3 pokeballs and figures of the CD pokemon. For go fest i wanted to go nuts. so i decided to do team themed balls for the most part.

    so first lets look at team Valors fearless leader : https://i.imgur.com/9hhLjc2.jpg

    Next we have the pokeball. I went with white on top due to candelas coat being mostly white then a red bottom due to the accents from her coat. :https://i.imgur.com/lUXK0tP.jpg

    and all of the pokeballs open so folks can find little figure inside! :https://i.imgur.com/4dNQ4qj.jpg

    do hope you enjoy. Blanche and Spark coming soon!

    submitted by /u/Darth_Chain
    [link] [comments]

    4* Roselia- Wild Catch

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    I just logged in, caught a random roseila, and it turned out to be a 4*, with a CP of 1442, which will great for a Roserade, expected at 2332 CP!

    https://imgur.com/a/5S1T7tg

    submitted by /u/vinnyvine13
    [link] [comments]

    My steps in game are not being counted

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    My steps are not being counted towards my eggs and my buddy Pokémon is there any way to fix this my steps for my berries are tho

    submitted by /u/nastyporc
    [link] [comments]

    Go fest ticket 2021: how do you get the Google Play bonus(es)?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    So I bought my GO Fest 2021 ticket yesterday through the in-game shop (on android device with Google play store), got my ticket just fine, and I'm assuming since it's an android device, when go fest starts I'll get the special android gift box automatically, but where and when do I get my 3 months of Youtube Premium?
    is that America only? (I'm in Canada) or did I need to purchase the ticket from somewhere in the play store and not in the PoGO in-game shop?

    submitted by /u/Sayne7
    [link] [comments]

    Iso riolu or lucario

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    I've been having trouble getting a riolu or a lucario is there anyone who would be able to trade me to get one?

    submitted by /u/UnseenAcoustics22
    [link] [comments]

    Catch rates during Go Fest

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I didn't play Go Fest last year and was just wondering if catch rates are boosted like they are during community days

    submitted by /u/QG_Complexx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment