• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Just hit 1k Wins. Blood, sweat and broken phones.

    Pokémon GO - Just hit 1k Wins. Blood, sweat and broken phones.


    Just hit 1k Wins. Blood, sweat and broken phones.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Once you reach “best buddy” level with a buddy, the distance to earn candy should be cut in half.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    It just makes sense. You walked, battled, fed, photographed, played with and spent a while with one buddy. You earned that status, and I think that should include cutting their candy finding distance in half. It would encourage people to keep a buddy around longer than switching to a new one.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LevelHeadedAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Xatu at Sunset

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Throwback Challenge 2020: Kanto | How to finish the quest while being quarantined in a town without gyms

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Just started the Kanto research and on the second page i got "Battle in a raid" quest, how am i supposted to finish this in a town where there is no gyms nearby and can't even use the remote raid pass cause of the reason above. Also can not stay long time in the nearby city with only one gym to wait for a raid due to the situation, im not even sure if there are any raids in that gym.

    submitted by /u/kakoda3
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure what was in those berries I gave my Azumarill

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    So I gave my Azumarill some berries this morning and was suprised by this visual glitch. Looks pretty cute tho. Has anyone als had this happen to them?

    Tiny Azu

    submitted by /u/LBFcolin
    [link] [comments]

    Missing out on gifts?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed that when your buddy brings you gifts, only half that number end up in your bag? The last two times my buddy brought me 10 gifts to send to friends I only ended up with 5 in my bag. Bug or on purpose?

    submitted by /u/gingerjes
    [link] [comments]

    Team Serpent - the green team

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Do you live in town where you're the only one playing Pokémon Go and your Pokemons stay at gyms for 30+ days and there is nobody to knock them out so you don't have coins? Here is solution. Team Serpent. 24 hours after you place pokemon into gym a Team Serpent comes and knocks your pokémon out and place their pokémon inside. If your teammate adds pokémon in gym, the timer resets. This way you will get coins and ability to complete gym-battling including quests. Team Serpent will put random pokémon inside with CP 1-2000. You can find rattatta with 1990 CP or Darkrai with 2 CP. It's totally random and it won't be op because players can't capture those.

    submitted by /u/ElPapo131
    [link] [comments]

    Big boi

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Rural Pokestops

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I recently got to level 40, I am a rural player and I live in the countryside currently

    There are a few historical/old buildings in my locality but it is mainly fields with limited walking space but there are currently 3 players within the same proximity.

    The closest stop is one hour walk away, my question is

    Would it be approved if I requested to have a Pokestop in my field next to a walkable/public road/path?

    submitted by /u/ZombieTeadrinker
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to get my thoughts out there

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    This guy was excited to get out of the house today

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Giovanni difficulty random?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I was battling Giovanni yesterday and almost defeated his last mon. Today it's like he put his Persian on pokéroids; took out my whole team in like 5 hits (same team btw).

    submitted by /u/SpaceLlama_Mk1
    [link] [comments]

    I made a thing!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    And since this subreddit is anti-photos, the only way I can show you is like this! insert eyeroll here

    Anyway, I've been stuck at home and the wife got a cricut! I thought I would practice making some stuff and for some reason I decided to start on polyester. There are a few blemishes here and there but honestly, I really like the way it turned out! 😃

    submitted by /u/Mpax4059
    [link] [comments]

    Can't save snapshot

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Can't save snapshot

    Hey guys!

    I have problem with taking a snapshot of a bug type pokemon for the throwback event quest. I tap the pokemon to catch it and go to the snapshot panel. I can take the snapshot itself and I see a trashcan and a tick button. The tick button activates when I tap it but nothing happens at all. Not with AR on, not with AR off. Of course the trashcan works. I tried deleting the app and reinstall, everything is enabled that I can possibly enable. I'm so confused and sad. Anyone else have this problem? Do any of you have a solution? :(

    UPDATE: I moved the game from SD card to the internal memory and now it allows me to save the snapshot but it still won't register the quest as completed... Semi-solution I guess but FML

    Here is the cursed tick that refused to do the magic.

    https://preview.redd.it/46xxtamb75w41.jpg?width=540&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fb3f0cae5f7086cd77d62166a864c805554c347f

    submitted by /u/BethanValerious
    [link] [comments]

    Go battles are a fucking mess

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    The amount of times I've been about to win a battle and all of a sudden I get a weak connection is just plain bullshit. I live in a city where the internet quality is above average so it's not my connection at all. I've tried on Mobile data and wifi and it still seems to happen out of nowhere. fix your shit

    submitted by /u/Bigfootslides
    [link] [comments]

    Using Buddy Pokemon to Communicate

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm old to the band wagon, but I thought I'd share with those who havnt thought of it. I changed my buddy pokemon name to "Discord#9333" so the friends on my friend list can contact me on discord. Hoping this will make coordinating lucky egg use easier when becoming best friends. Any one else use budy pokemon like this? What kind of messages have you come up with?

    submitted by /u/Natattack583
    [link] [comments]

    How are we going to get dragon types from home?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    So apparently one of the tasks for the Johto 2020 Challenge is going to be catching a dragon type.

    How are we going to catch one from home really (same with Steel and Ghost types too - but maybe they will up Misdreavus spawn rates for Johto week)?

    submitted by /u/Doggo1302
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback encounter rewards

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    I have yet to catch a Cubone and move to the "Catch an Aerodactyl" task in my Meltan research (yes, I'm still stuck on that). I was wondering, since Aerodactyl is a guaranteed reward in the Kanto Throwback quest, could I stack it up or postpone the encounter till I'm able to catch a cubone? And what about other encounters in the throwback quest?

    submitted by /u/mehshuggah3009
    [link] [comments]

    No gyms at my location

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Since corona outbreak I had moved to my hometown. Here there are no gyms? I can only catch pokemons, how I am supposed to play?

    submitted by /u/chaithu7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment