• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Feel like I've caught this Pokemòn before

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    The Pikachu with the Umbreon hat... isn't actually that cute...

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Change the free daily raid pass to a remote one.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses doing a daily raid for free. I'd walk past a couple gyms on the way to and from uni and usually get a raid every day with my housemates.

    Now we can't go outside (2 out of 3 of us are high risk) and we kinda miss the daily routine. I think other people would also appreciate the change.

    submitted by /u/ExpensiveCheese
    [link] [comments]

    I think the neighbours heard my excitement

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    He was there all along

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Got lucky solo raiding yesterday.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Items Bag needs Revamping

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I posted this in r/TSR but got redirected to here

    The interface for items bag has been the same since the start of the game. In the beginning it was simple and easy to manage because back then there were only pretty much 16 types of items.

    Now almost 4 years later the items in the bag are reaching 50. Scrolling down a long bag has become a chore and gets even annoying with the graphic lags.

    In MSG bags are separated into tabs, including balls, berries, evolution items, etc. It's time for Niantic to do the same. They could do tabs with the tasks screen and GBL, they should have no problem switching the item bag into tabs.

    I think to simplify bag it also should not be split into more than 4 tabs otherwise it would become another chore swiping horizontally.

    • Recovery Tab: potions, revives,
    • Boosting Tab: all the berries, Lures, incense/Mystery box, lucky eggs, star pieces, rare candies
    • Battle Tab: TMs, Raid Passes, Rocket Radars/Components
    • Miscellaneous : The rest

    Ps: who also thinks that "Base items" like camera, mythical box, infinite incubator, and Free raid pass, team Rocket radars should be discounted from the bag count?

    submitted by /u/Neilkd
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed the Kanto Pokedex!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I've played Pokemon GO since the very first day of release, as a kid in a suburban area without a car, and I've played consistently since then. The legendaries always seemed to be out of reach, but I managed to finally get all of them, ending my Kanto journey with the final Pokemon, Mewtwo. So happy I've finally completed one of my goals Ive had for almost 4 years now.

    Finally!

    submitted by /u/Vihreaa
    [link] [comments]

    Went carp fishing.. then this guy showed up! he didn’t look very pleased..

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    My girlfriend and I recently discovered that the Pokédex keeps tracks of every male/female/shiny/lucky Pokémon you've caught. So I made this list to help us keep track of those.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    2 shinies in 2 minutes!!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Craziest 2 minutes of my pokemon career 😵

    https://imgur.com/gallery/zAyTUWm

    Apparently auto mod wants me to add more words I dont know why so here's some text here and there. Was excited when I saw the shiny venomat and then when I clicked on chansey I almost had a heart attack. Really happy considering I haven't had a shiny in so long! Hope y'all are all doing well in quarantine, stay home and stay safe friends! :D (Hopefully this hits a 100 words or I gotta repost this again 😩)

    submitted by /u/RealAtomTiger
    [link] [comments]

    I almost soiled my pants with 3 different fluids.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    There's a rat in my kitchen, what am I gonna do

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    We will ever be able to trade mythical pokemon ?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    We will ever be able to trade mythical pokemon ?

    i mean we can trade meltan so why not to add all of them to the list ?

    submitted by /u/thehbk12
    [link] [comments]

    Was hunting for Shiny Riolu but ended up hatching this beauty!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Are you able to gift or trade or give pokeballs?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I'm a returning player who didn't play much but I don't have any poke balls and not sure if you can give them to someone. Would be kind of so

    submitted by /u/NichkWithAnH
    [link] [comments]

    My mum keeps getting shinies...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Anyone think the reason that season 2 was cancelled was due to bugged move lists that would have been revealed if everyone got an elite TM.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I remember seeing someone use one on Mewtwo(or possibly Mew)revealing duplicate moves and I suspect they've been working to clean out all the duplicate moves.

    submitted by /u/Voyager87
    [link] [comments]

    Arena and raid battle bug

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Hi guys, so since the inclusion of distance raid battle i have a bug which occurs in arena and raid battles. As soon as my first pokemon faints im not able to see my next pokemon. I can still dmg the enemy but cant use my charged move cause its still the move from the first pokemon which fainted. Also i cant leave the battle i have to close the game. Also the battle does not end when the last arena pokemon faints or the raid is completed.

    submitted by /u/schatus
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic Appreciation Post

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Just wanted to make an appreciation post for what Niantic has done for us during these weird times. You've probably brought a lot of players with the constant additions to the game. From the start of the multi-step throwback challenges with tons of rewards, perks to the throwback challenges themselves, to the continuous special bonuses available, raiding from home/ ability to continuously battle from home, and having our buddies collect gifts for us. Enjoying these weird times! Thank you Niantic! Keep this up! (:

    EDIT: GUYS! I just meant this to be a generally positive post about how the gameplay has been lately. I hadn't really thought about rural players when creating this! I personally live in the suburbs so I apologize if I offended anyone with this message! I hope Niantic makes the game more accessible for all players. Truly.

    submitted by /u/strattts
    [link] [comments]

    Just a picture of me and my new best friend hanging out

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    This has been on my mind a long time

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Meme

    I put a lot of effort into this meme. I even had to download imgur just so I could follow the rules. I hope you enjoy.

    submitted by /u/o_j_f
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure sync eggs.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I've always tried to walk 50 km each week to get the 10 km egg reward at the beginning of the week. But most of the time, I already have 9 eggs, so I won't get the egg as a reward, which is very frustrating. Limiting people from spinning pokestops and opening gifts untill you recieve the reward, is not how you reward someone.

    I feel like Niantic should add a 10th egg slot, that's dedicated to the weekly adventure sync egg reward. To prevent people from staking it up, make them hatch it before the next adventure sync egg reward roll out. If not, it will be replaced. Or give it as a reward already placed in a default incubator.

    submitted by /u/BragirXD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment