• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Found this with 3 great throws

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I made a thing

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Second time in a week that Pokemon Go has left me ecstatic. On my way home from a walk I decided to go a different way to spin a couple of extra stops, definitely worth the extra 100 meters. First Charmander, now Ponyta �� haven't had this kind of luck in a while

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    He's been stealing my fire wood for weeks

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Make me happy!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Do you have games on your phone?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I caught a shiny Bulbasaur Today

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    I call him flappy bird

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Please let us have tags. I have made a suggestion on how it could be done.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    For almost 4 years we have only had one very limited title box to contain all the information we want to apply to our pokémon. With the current pokémon storage at 3000 and we have Go Battle league, raiding, PvP, trading, the buddy system etc. - it really is time for us to get better tools to organize our collections.

    I suggest tags - and I have made these concept graphics to demonstrate how they could be implemented. I know that tags have been suggested before - but we still don't have them, so here is my attempt to yet again convince someone, that this is an excellent idea for Pokémon Go.

    This is my Lickylicki that I have tagged with BUDDY since it's currently in the pool of pokémon I'm building buddy ship with, ULTRA because I gave it a second charge move and am using in the Go Battle Ultra League - and MAXED because I want to keep score of how many maxed pokémon I have.

    This is how I manage tags for my Lickilicki. I can select existing tags that I made or make a new one. I can also edit (or delete) the individual tags by clicking on the pencil. Changing a tag title applies to all pokémon using that tag.

    This is a search for GREAT which filters all pokémon either tagged with GREAT or named "great".

    -> Full album with more examples

    The idea is that you can create any tag you like and makes sense to you - and they can be combined however you see fit. You can then search for tag titles anywhere the game offers a pokémon selection - setting up battle parties, trading, switching buddy etc.

    Tag examples

    TRADE- tag all the pokemon you want to trade away with #trade, so you don't forget them.

    SWAP- want to swap that shiny but lousy chansey, but keep forgetting it when you have an available lucky trade? Tag it!

    MAXED- want to keep score over how many maxed pokémon you have? Tag them!

    MAX- decided to max this one out, but later because you are short of star dust? Tag it!

    WALK- need to walk with that Happiny, but you're building another Best Buddy right now? Tag it, so you don't forget.

    BUDDY- have 6 different pokémon you are currently building buddy level with? Tag them, for easy search and selection.

    LEVEL1- for those level1 collectors. How many do you have? Tag them once and for all and find out.

    T5 COUNTER - tag your best counters to the current Tier 5 raid boss for easy search and selection

    GREAT, ULTRA or MASTER- replace that weird naming convention you've developed, and just use tags for your great-, ultra- and master league fighters for easy search and selection, and never forget again that you spent a lot of star dust and rare candy on certain pokémon for a purpose.

    FOREST- participating in The Silph Arena Forest Cup? Tag your team of 6.

    This suggestion could introduce a number of usability issues and I have far from nailed the exact graphics, order and positioning etc. - but I set out to demonstrate a sketch concept of what I think has become a must have in this game - and a feature I would absolutely love to see.

    What are your thoughts on this? I would love to get some feedback and possibly refine the idea.

    submitted by /u/sorenmadsen
    [link] [comments]

    Was hoping for a shiny chansey, but this will certainly suffice ����

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    100iv shiny and my first mewtwo!! I can’t even find the chances online....

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Smoke break for a trainer and its buddy.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/5n3KTcn.jpg

    Remember, everyone, be good in front of your Pokémon, they take our habits.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't we get raid passes back after not doing a raid?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    If you enter a raid, then cannot get enough players to complete it, why don't you receive a replacement?

    I just hopped into a raid with 3 people who then left and didn't rejoin and 1 person cannot beat a Darkrai alone. I lost a remote pass because of this.

    Ive wondered this for a while. As a suburban player, it's kinda hard to get people to raid with and there's no pogo group near me.

    This would be a great way to stimulate more raids, as players like me won't be afraid to join raids and risk losing their pass. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to grant it back immediately, so maybe make it so you receive the replacement after the raid finishes.

    What do you all think?

    Edit: for those of you that don't know, if you contact support in the menu, sometimes Niantic will give you an extra pass, especially if you list the raid due to a glitch

    submitted by /u/franscis
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my 100th zubat for my collection today!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I'm one of those rare weirdos who have zubat as their fav pokemon, and today i checked on the game for the first time in months and found one right at my house! Went to check how many I have now(all named and loved) and I noticed I hit 100 total. Not crazy news but wanted to share anyway. My first zubat dates all the way back to the second day after release too

    https://imgur.com/a/COU8FMI

    submitted by /u/CosmicNeeko
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got a Mewtwo.. happy & sad though

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Completed the Kanto tasks & finally bagged me a Mewtwo so I'm happy BUT so pissed it's a weak one. Just my luck 🙄 10-12-13 'Good' rating 😫

    submitted by /u/TheRealCapitalR
    [link] [comments]

    rare candys

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    my bag is always full and i have a bunch of rare candys,should i give them to some leg pokemons or mons like scrafty etc.what are your opinions i need an advice. ty

    submitted by /u/amk012
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Jump Start research quest still available?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    I've only recently gotten into Pokemon Go and through browsing I saw the special research quest Jump Start one could obtain a shiny eevee (my fave pokemon so far).

    However, I saw it was originally for a 3rd anniversary that's already passed. And after completing two other special research quests, I've still yet to attain Jump Start.

    Is my dream of an albino fox an empty one, or have I still hope?

    submitted by /u/Kinrest
    [link] [comments]

    So I hatched a Kangaskhan in an egg not too long ago...

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    And it was a perfect IV stat! However I'm confused because I live in the UK and I believe it is a regional. Can regional pokemon still spawn from eggs hatched?

    submitted by /u/Smudge490
    [link] [comments]

    Have the quests for Johto Throwback been shown yet?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I've been able to get all of Kanto done, excited for the next few of these and was wondering if the requirements were known yet

    submitted by /u/SexyJarJar69
    [link] [comments]

    The birthday box

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    We are receiving a weekly 1 coin box that has proven to be very useful in this lockdown happening in most places of the world but what do you guys think of an specific box to be received only if you log in on your birthday?

    This box could have a similar variety of items that the 1 coin box has one plus a 10 kms egg but his egg should contain a semi legendary/rare (no more Feebas, thanks)

    Engagement with the game would go up by looking forward on playing on your birthday, let me know what do you think about this idea.

    submitted by /u/beingmoya
    [link] [comments]

    Giratina-O

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Did it return at any time after its first release? I have taken a break from the game for the last 2 /3 months but as far as I know it didn't appear there either. I really do want one but 1 mil stardust is ridiculous for a trade and since it's kinda essential or at least very meta in master league I feel like they should put it in raid instead of the normal form... Sorry I know this post doesn't really lead to anything but I just wanted to share my feelings about this.

    submitted by /u/Rudi53
    [link] [comments]

    Nearly closed PoGo before realizing what I'd found!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/cw7bM4t

    His stats are awful, his name is Apple, and I love him. I typically check pokemon to see if they're shiny and then back out if they aren't, and I nearly backed out before noticing the pink!

    submitted by /u/transmothman
    [link] [comments]

    Is skarmory's spawn rate boosted?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Whenever I load up the app I usually see like 2 skarmorys, and I don't see any news about it being boosted, so is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Dusty_Duster
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Luck Simulator

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I wanted to put the estimated shiny rates into perspective so I built a tool that simulates encounters.
    You can pick any of the currently available shinies and try your luck!
    Tap / click for single encounters, hold for multiple ;)

    Hopefully it will help getting a better grasp of the odds :)

    Note: odds are based on rough estimates, I chose to use powers of 2 because that's what large samples suggest.

    submitted by /u/_Maxime_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment