• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Pokémon GO - uhm.. what she tryna do..?

    Pokémon GO - uhm.. what she tryna do..?


    uhm.. what she tryna do..?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    I really need to get these pesky bed bugs taken care of!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Finally Finished the Event. Just 19 more pokemon and I can finally finish the Kanto Dex

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    UPDATE: Pokémon Go Questionnaire Results

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Hi all! Back in March I posted in this subreddit about a Pokémon GO study I was doing for my undergraduate dissertation. Thank you so much to everyone who participated from here! I said that I would make the results available in the future, and ta-da, here they are (finally! - I got a bit delayed).

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yZ2N6f5xx6aBpKNkeXFaZuXfoGDu1Kkl/view?usp=sharing

    Hope you find the results interesting, and let me know if you have any further questions :)

    Thanks also to mods for permission to post!

    submitted by /u/PokemonGoResearcher
    [link] [comments]

    Early Morning Music From Chatot

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    My proudest gold gym

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    So yesterday I made gold in gym

    STATS:

    754 victories 51 treats 5d 20hours 43minutes

    Backstory:

    Gym is held by a player (Leonard) that considers it his. He plays four accounts (plus a skimming account to get his coins). He keeps his Pokemon gold razzed so rarely fully demotivated. When he notices an attack, he will golden razz until capped on all accounts, and then drive out and drop whichever dropped out into the back. I'm pretty sure he has each account logged in on a separate device, as he can drop fast without logging out and in.

    The five days I had sitting in the gym were when he was on vacation for spring break in 2019.

    The town he controls is one over from mine, so I'm not there often. I pass through coming home from.visiting Mom.

    I was so close to gold I parked and battled over an hour until I got it. My strategy was I filled up my recycle bin with Pokemon, and I would fill spots 1-5 from my recycle bin and 6 my Machamp in case recycle bin couldn't do it. After one battle I pull out, evolve recycle bin fainted, and make candy from unevolvable, and go again. I estimate I used 10 potions and he used 50 golden razz. Pretty nice guy to give me all those golden razz so I could make gold! I would thank him, but he doesn't play with others, he only plays with himself. What's the other word for playing with yourself?

    submitted by /u/annebeth1960
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having luck with remote raid passes?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Every time I've checked out a nearby raid, the lobby has been empty. I'm thinking that the problem is people not wanting to burn a remote pass and risk having to solo a five-tier raid. What's your experience been?

    submitted by /u/Insecurity-Guard
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have the issue of gifts disappearing from your buddy pokemans

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    My buddy pokemans have brought me like 10 gifts at once they all pop up on the right of my screen when I tap on them but when I go to send my gifts my inventory says I have nothing and I have plenty of inventory room so they're just disappearing to the void I guess. Happened a few times now and it sucks.

    submitted by /u/ShokoMaster
    [link] [comments]

    The things Niantic should do before season 2 of GBL and Premier Cup - Fixing broken GBL

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Season 2 of GBL league starts in a few days and this is the first time when we get a Premier Cup. I'm really glad that Niantic implementing new features during quarantine. But they should repair GBL first.

    GBL because of its lags is one of the worse feature ever introduced in pokemon go. And this isn't only my opinion. A lot of players have lost interest in the game because of unfair losses. I know Niantic always introduce things that are broken, and they have to fix it soon after. But GBL has been broken for months and there are still various lags that annoy players. So... what Niantic should do before introducing season 2 of GBL and Premier Cup?

    1. Fix lags on android 10 - For a few weeks players with Android 10 system (including myself) have huge lags in the entire game, mainly in GBL. It causes screen freezing from time to time, mostly 3-4 times in one game! Because of these freezes we can't for example make excellent on charge attack or even do charge attack. We can lose the winning CMP tie because of that. Android 10 players have been the victims for a long time.

    2. Fix weak connection problems - It's been couple months after start of the 1st season of GBL and there are still weak connection problems. If Niantic can't fix them they should at least inform players before the battle that that might be some connection issues.

    3. 3 shields - It's a common bug caused mainly by weak connection issues. It's totally unfair, when one of the players can get 3 shields. Probably it can be fixed by fixing weak connection issues, but what if Niantic can't repair connection problems? So they should introduce something like annulment of the battle when 3rd shield appears.

    4. Switch mechanism - I don't know if Niantic don't see this, but switch mechanism is the worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life. How one thing can be done so bad? The switching problems, when you tap a screen to switch pokemon and he doesn't switch after multiple times is one of the most common bugs in the game. There were a lot of good ideas brought by players that improves switch mechanism a lot. Please Niantic change it before season 2 starts.

    I think the points that I showed are the most common bugs in GBL that should be fixed. Season 2 of GBL starts in a few days so Niantic have plenty of time to fix them. It's really unfair when Android 10, weak connection, 3rd shield or switch mechanisms cause losses.

    submitted by /u/Tobiasz95
    [link] [comments]

    After catching 200+ I was beginning to worry there were no shinys

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Servers have been absolute trash since the new BL season was announced

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Not only were servers down a good chunk of yesterday, but in 2 separate battles today, I tried to use a charge move, got the animation, and then it froze and said "weak connection" and charge move did 0 damage.

    BL is such a shitshow to begin with, and that's if it's running smoothly. Nothing is more infuriating in this game then being about to win and the game just going "actually, you're going to do 0 damage and now you lose".

    As a note, no, it's not my phone or wifi. 4 weeks ago I never had any issue. The last 2 weeks started to drop here and there. But I've never gotten 2 battles screwed up back to back like today.

    Edit: was going to make a separate post, but I figured I'd just include it here. Just a little taste of what my battles have been like today. I couldn't even read who his first poke was, I was too busy trying not to have a seizure...

    submitted by /u/DoctorLotus19
    [link] [comments]

    Can we stop with the low effort brags accompanied with terrible AR photos?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    The top posts of this sub almost ALWAYS consist of crappy AR pictures of a shiny someone just caught. I get that people get excited and I'm not trying to take that away from them, but there are other places for it. Go check out r/pokemongobrag. I'm on the verge of unsubbing because 90% of the time this sub pops up on my front page, it's exactly what I've described above. It's crazy that I can catch a pretty common shiny, take a terrible picture of it, and probably get 3k+ upvotes on this sub easily from it. Can we please start upvoting more discussion posts or some nice, high effort AR photos? It's really getting out of hand.

    /rant

    submitted by /u/I-need-some-answers
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my first ever Mewtwo and Meltan today!!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I have been waiting forever to finally catch a Mewtwo and even longer for Meltan. All I needed for Meltan was catching an Aerodactyl which I got from the Kanto research. I'm so happy to finally have these guys (and Meltan is the cutest thing ever)!

    Mewtwo Meltan Photo

    submitted by /u/pierogisya
    [link] [comments]

    Just had to Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, location permission question

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Okay so I installed it via the galaxy store for the in-game purchase discounts. But when the location permission thing popped up, I forgot if I had it set to Always On or Only While Using The App. I use adventure sync with Google Fit.

    My question is should it be set to Always On? Or is that battery poison and I was probably running the other way?

    submitted by /u/jpak88
    [link] [comments]

    I caught a shiny Eevee on my birthday!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I just turned 18 as of 14 minutes ago, and the first thing I caught was this lad! Idk if I should evolve him or not though. Is he worth the candy and all to evolve or is he better off looking albino and stuff?

    submitted by /u/-AintThatJustTheWay-
    [link] [comments]

    Something's wrong I can feel it

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Whenever I'm turning on pokemon go while it's still on the loading screen a notification appears that the app has been stopped or it doesn't respond but the app is still running fine. My theory is that the app turns on twice at the same time and one turns off mid loading.

    submitted by /u/shogun129
    [link] [comments]

    Defeat Team Go Leader - Has Anyone been successful?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I have spent the last couple of months trying to complete the Looming in the Shadows - special tasks but I haven't been able to beat any of the Team Go leaders. Any suggestions/tips?

    submitted by /u/kkearns_3360
    [link] [comments]

    Remote Raid issue

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Remote raid passes should be returned back to the players if they dont battle or may have used it by mistake. Your views on this?

    submitted by /u/adarsh_0202
    [link] [comments]

    Event Pokémon

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've come back to Pokémon Go during lockdown to make my daily walks more interesting and purposeful.

    I've been away from the game for a few years but now I'm back I remember how much I loved it! I stopped playing when I got a new temporary phone after my old one broke and the temporary phone was so ancient that it made game playing ridiculously difficult and frustrating.

    This is probably a really simple question but I was wondering if you could help me identify an event Pokémon I caught yesterday? It's Pikachu wearing an orange hat with eyes. What event is he celebrating? I couldn't find anything on Google.

    Apologies for lack of image, only had the Reddit app a few months and still can't work out how to use certain features!

    Thanks all 😊

    submitted by /u/EmiAndTheDesertCrow
    [link] [comments]

    Collector?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I just caught a Charmander in the wild and I was clicking too fast and didn't get to read the whole thing but I swear I saw the word collector under one of the things that gives you more experience points. What did I see?

    submitted by /u/StevenStarkem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment