• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Polywrath killed my dog!

    Pokémon GO - Polywrath killed my dog!


    Polywrath killed my dog!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Got a shiny absol today also got a shiny weedle

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Found my teenager breaking quarantine to shred

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Put rarer Pokémon such as Rufflet, Deino and Tirtouga in the Research Breakthrough.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Personally I do not mind what's in the boxes because a catch is a catch to me. But from a casual's standpoint I can see why it's not a rewarding feeling when your weekly catch is a Trapinch.

    In the beginning the boxes used to give us legendaries but it seems those days are long gone since Niantic has found other ways such as events to bring them back. It makes sense for them business wise I'm sure but it ruins the experience for the core playerbase.

    A good fix for all of this is to start adding in the ultra rare into the mix. Aside from the minority who've hatched tons or have gotten them from PVP I personally feel that most would be OK trying to catch an Axew or the 3 Pokémon aforementioned in the title for a month. Niantic, 4 guaranteed catches of each prior to their CD will not cheapen the moment when they have their moment to shine. Your playerbase will be happy and you'll look better as a company. 'Just Saiyan.

    submitted by /u/mythicaltimelord
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have this happen to them? I literally waited for almost the entire raid and it just kept counting down!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    even for CD, 4 in a row is unexpected

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    The wild Labradoodle fled...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    My buddy was practicing with me.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Turtwig with a twist

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    sold out on stockX, checkout my Mew2s ��

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Zekrom! aka Ninja Turbo Turkey!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Is Golett an ultra rare pokemon? I have hatched only one till date, and I have been unsuccessful to get another one. The shinies look dope!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Playing since 2016, finally completed the "Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row" task

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    This task has been annoying me since it came up long ago. Using my "normal" techniques, I remember hitting 2 excellents in a row a total of 3 random times with many months between each fluke occurrence.

    I finally looked up circle lock on youtube yesterday. Weird as h*ll but it definitely does work.

    I finally conquered the "Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row" task using Circle Lock and non-curveballs (normal red Pokeballs) on a Mankey.

    The reward was a 442 CP non-shiny Larvitar with good IV. Here is a screenshot:

    https://baxsie.com/images/pokemongo/Larvitar\_from\_3\_excellent.png

    submitted by /u/Baxsie
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys like the new guy? vs Spark lol

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    A real life shiny Weedle! Happy community day!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Went to take a photo of my new shiny wheedle and I got bug bombed lol

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Dragon riding wooly mammoth

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone else get the bug where you're stuck in the raid even after its finished, even when the countdown has finished?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Charmeleon visting the Library of Congress in DC

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Walking on the trail with land shark

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    My Weedle CD experience

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    It's roughly 5 hours into CD here and I think I end it here.

    Total Weddle caught: 205

    Total shiny: 12

    Total 3*: 3

    Total 4*: 0

    I have to admit, I'm not that keen to catch much this time. The low catch number is because I mostly shiny check and catch only low CP. Yes I probably missed 3 & 4 stars but I accept it.

    The dust bonus is damn good! The weather was raining for the 1st hour and cloudy for next 4 hours. So weather bonus + triple dust + star piece makes 562 dust per catch! That being said, I'm still lazy to take advantage of that.

    The usual CD perks like buddy bringing 50 pokeballs, CD pokestop research, 5 photobombs are still there so that's nice.

    In general, nice CD as always.

    submitted by /u/panpantastic
    [link] [comments]

    My stardust earned during com day. 3 incense, 12 starpieces and only a 30 min break.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    My stardust earned during com day. 3 incense, 12 starpieces and only a 30 min break.

    I have been playing the game for around 2 months and I played the last hour only because I stacked the starpieces. Now I was wondering about the people who have been playing it since release, do you play the full 6 hours? Is it worth for someone that has over 5m stardust to invest so much time only for 200k ?

    After com day

    Before com day

    submitted by /u/Dessstro10
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason people send me gifts but don’t open the ones I send them?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I assume it's to make it so they'll get as many best friends on the same day, but I'm not entirely sure. Was hoping to be enlightened on this.

    submitted by /u/Raymx3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment